[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: bullshit theory.png (243 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bullshit theory.png
243 KB, 800x600
Assuming the villain team wants to do something with the sun/moon, whatever it may be, they'll need a scientist. Colress is a scientist. He uses Elgyem in the Pokemon World tournament. Elgyem is based on an alien. Aliens come from space, as do the sun and moon. Perhaps Colress is for whatever reason going to return in Sun/Moon? I know it's a bad theory (if you can even call it one) but please, tell me what you think of this.
>>
File: FIVE.png (667 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
FIVE.png
667 KB, 1280x720
I wouldn't mind it.
>>
>>25670765
>Colress is a he
Woah. 3 playthroughs of White 2 & I still had it wrong. Award for most androgynous character?

Theory's pretty sound though, I'd like to see it
>>
I'm not so sure about this picture, but Colress does get mentioned by a backpacker on route 10 in XY. So he has already studied the energy stones there (and infinite energy with it probably) and has been to Kalos. If Kalos and the new region are connected (which I would say they definitely will be because Kalos is kind of the "Sun" region if you want, with the Sundial and Team Flare and all that jazz) then it is very likely for him to go to that new region as well.
It makes sense too. Colress wants to find the best way to unlock Pokemon's true potential and Mega Evolution (and possibly whatever Sun Moon will bring to the table with these crystals in the logo) definitely relates to this. It's not a far stretch to assume that he went to Kalos first and to the new region afterwards to study new evolution methods.

I want Colress back anyway, he's amongst my favourite characters. That dude didn't care about possibly destroying the world if it meant achieving his goal. When he saw that Team Plasma's methods weren't working out, he dropped them like hot coal. What a badass
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.