[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the most stupid fan types?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: wut.png (52 KB, 600x213) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
52 KB, 600x213
What are the most stupid fan types?
>>
cyber/tech

anything that could be explained as 'its electric/steel'
>>
Fairy
>>
The only two types besides the one we already had that make sense are Fairy and Sound.
>>
easily sound
>>
I was going to say Hunter/Demon, but really Sound is just the dumbest idea.
>>
>wind
and wind is difference from flying how?
>>
Literally that whole right side is stupid.
honestly would have said that pre-X&Y if fairy was on there too, don't mind it not however.
>>
>>25670299
Canon.
>>
>>25670279
>fanon
This is the dumbest term. Especially when used for things that only one person in the world believes in.
>>
>>25670279
Cosmic, Wind, Gas and Sound.
>>
>>25670299
No one ever suggested "Fairy" as a type before gen 6 though.
>>
>>25670279
Solar/Lunar (Types)
>>
>>25670279
>sound
literally normal
>wind
literally flying
>gas
literally poison
>light
literally psychic/fairy
>cosmic
literally psychic/fairy
>myth
literally psychic/fairy/rock/dragon
>hunter
literally dark
>cyber
literally elecric+steel
>solar
literally fire
>lunar
literally fairy
>demon
literally dark/dragon
>>
>>25670317
>>25670330
>>25670380
>>25670401

What's wrong with Sound? If we ever get a new type it makes by far the most sense.

>already has a ton of pokemon and moves to retype
>is distinct enough from other types (sound is not normal, most sound moves are just normal because placeholder type, just like dark and fairy moves were)
>has sensible strengths and weaknesses that could serve to balance the type chart like fairy tried to (resisted by grass and ice, for example)
>>
>>25670279
Solar, Cyber, and Gas.
>>
>>25670401
sound is almost always presented as being super effective cs steel/rock via shattering them with vibrations. its an energy based type, its not normal at all.

i also have problems with characterizing demons as dragons. i dont think demon should be a type, but most demonic beings are not draconic in nature
>>
>>25670279
Sound and MAYBE some sort of Cosmic type would be the best and only ones needed imo, and even then the type chart just needs more tweaks. There's already a lot of sound based moves and there's even a fucking hidden mechanic for sound based moves, so making it it's own type isn't a stretch. They could just change Soundproof to make hem immune to Sound moves like Levitate does with Ground moves. And Cosmic could allow retyping of stuff that just gets Psychic thrown on it because SPACE, but it's not really necessary. With Fairy it looks like Psychic is finally dropping the 'mysterious' role and becoming the 'otherworldly' one, so in a Gen or two it could easily pretty much be a Cosmic type anyway.
>>
>>25670279
> Light

with Fairy, I don't know what people expect with Light...
>>
>>25670453
fairy basically is what everyone thought light was going to be in gen V
>>
>>25670360
The amount of people threatening to drop the series or kill themselves if Fairy was real like people cared had to be one of the funniest things that's ever happened on this board, you've gotta admit..
>>
>>25670489
my favorite is when people say that about a cockroach pokemon finally happening
>>
I always though that a Religious type (like aura or something) and a Zombie type (like undead, if ghosts are the soul why can't we have the body?) might be cool, but they're too controversial/gore.
>>
>>25670418
Sound is really a decent idea.
I mean, Pyroar has Normal type for no reason whatsoever aside from representing lion's powerful roars and gaining STAB from moves like Hyper Voice.
The same goes to Meloetta.
>>
>>25670279
Sound
>>
>>25670418
>resisted by grass and ice, for example
because...? I will scream to a plant or a polar bear and see if they resist better than if I scream into a bug or a fish
>>
>wanting new types when some types are already irrelevant

How about we fix the old types first.

Like worse-fairy type. Why does worse-fairy even exist anymore? To SE poison?
>>
>>25670577

Good luck bursting a tree's eardrum.
>>
File: aZOTSSZ.jpg (223 KB, 620x874) Image search: [Google]
aZOTSSZ.jpg
223 KB, 620x874
Glass Type
http://pokemonfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Glass_(type)

Any of the types on this list. Includes: Light, Cosmic, Wind, Plasma, Energy, Mineral, Rubber, Chaos, Mutant, Food, Chaos, Karp, Blood, Rainbow, and many, many autistic others.
http://www.thetoptens.com/fake-pokemon-types/

The ones in pic related are meant to be satire of fan types but maintain equally amounts of ridiculous.
>>
>>25670577
>implying type strengths and weaknesses have any sense whatsoever
Why can't I hit Ghost with a fist, but can hit it with bird's wing? Why can't I kick ghost, but can bite it? Why can't I hit ghost with my head, but can hit it with a stone?
>>
>>25670547
It's also the only reason the Jigglypuff line became Normal/Fairy instead of pure Fairy, I think.

There really are a ton of pokemon you could retype into sound
>jigglypuff line
>whismur line
>chimecho
>chatot
>noivern
>pyroar

>>25670577
Plants don't have ears.
As far as matter goes, soundwaves have a greater effect on dense objects (steel for example,) Ice is not very dense, even less dense than its liquid form, water.
>>
>>25670418
>Resisted by ice

I imagine you could use sounds at the right frequency to shatter ice.
>>
>>25670401
Now that I think about it, why the hell is Porygon normal? Wouldn't the first digital pokemon be electric?
>>
>>25670279
i like sound and gem. yes, i know gem would be redundant but does gf care? probably not.
>>
>>25670599
Sounds at the right frequency can shatter or break anything, anon. But that's also kind of like how a hot enough fire can melt anything - logically Fire should be super effective against everything.
>>
>>25670617
It'd be redundant, like how in the Yugioh TCG they added 'Wyrm' as a type when Dragon already exists.
>>
>>25670623
That's a fair point. If it happens I wouldn't be super opposed, but I don't see Gamefreak changing the type chart again within one generation.
>>
>>25670418
sound may be just a move type
sound is literally a vibration, doesn't have any physical body
>inb4 ghosts
ghosts, like fairy or dragons, are mythological beings in many cultures, you don't see sound creatures in any folklore, you just may see creatures who sreams loud
>>
>>25670633
Electricity is just energy, it doesn't have any physical body.
>>
>>25670633
>all Water pokemon are made of water
>all Fire pokemon are made of fire
>all Psychic pokemon are made of... what are Psychic pokemon made of?
>>
>>25670597
>yeah sure, just make ghost a type that can be immune to almost everything. Not OP at all.
normal and fighting are like human's power, and humans can't touch ghosts.
>>25670598
>Plants don't have ears
Rocks also doen't have ears

stop trying to justify your shit type-chart
>>
>>25670279
What is the base fan type, and why is it Nose?
>>
>>25670667
>normal and fighting are like human's power, and humans can't touch ghosts.
Can birds touch ghosts? Can electricity touch ghosts? Can fucking anything touch ghosts? Type charts only have to be loosely justified because half of the current resistances and weakness don't make sense.

>>25670667
>Rocks also doen't have ears
Yes, but rocks are also dense and thus more affected by waves than plants (which are mostly water). Like I said this shit doesn't have to make a lot of sense, it only has to be loosely justified.
>>
>>25670502
> I always though that a Religious type (like aura or something) and a Zombie type (like undead, if ghosts are the soul why can't we have the body?) might be EDGY, but they're too FUTILE/DUMB.

ftfy familia
>>
>>25670667
> humans can't touch ghosts.
But I can bite, which would be super-effective against ghost.
>>
>>25670642
>water pokemon lives near water
>fire pokemon bodies are made to resist high temperatures
>psychic is just a great mental power
>sound is just scream
anyone can scream, hence normal type
>>
File: carlos.png (140 KB, 298x283) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
140 KB, 298x283
>>25670418
>Sound type

Why not call it Stereo type?
>>
>>25670693
bite a ghost with the power of darkness
>>
>>25670642
>Google
>Electrons
>>
>>25670661
>>25670695
>>
>>25670695
>psychic is just a great mental power
You just disproved yourself
>sound is just a great sound power
You can't deny that there are some pokemon with much greater affinity with sound/noises than other. Exploud entire theme is powerful noise.
>>
>>25670695
Every living thing also produces heat
Every living thing has water inside of it
Fire and Water should be Normal-type.
>>
every pokemon is either a physical body or an energy projection. the only types are rock and electric
>>
>>25670686
in mithology, humans can't touch ghosts and vice-versa. Doesn't said anything about birds or everything else. It's not my fault that no one ever wrote a story about a ghost trying to hunt a bird. Don't blame me.
>>
File: yep.png (78 KB, 739x460) Image search: [Google]
yep.png
78 KB, 739x460
The only actual type that doesn't make any sense is Dragon, I mean, have you read the attacks? It's like Fire 2.0 but stronger.
>>
>>25670700
>Igglybuff line
Sound/Fairy
>Politoed
Water/Sound
>Whismur line
Sound
>Chingling line
Psychic/Sound
>Cricketot line
Bug/Sound
>Chatot
Sound/Flying
>Meloetta
Sound/Psychic (Sound/Fighting)
>Litleo line
Fire/Sound
>Noibat line
Sound/Dragon

What is handy, is that there is at least one mon to retype into Sound type in every generation (just like with Fairy).
>>
>>25670738
I always thought bug was a weird type. I mean, what do bugs do that's so special? Why not a mammal type? Bird type?
>>
>>25670748
Didn't mean to reply, sorry.
>>
>>25670695
There are other sources of sound besides screaming you know. Do you think every sound is just layered screaming?
>>
>>25670713
yeah, like there are mute people
>You can't deny that there are some pokemon with much greater affinity with sound
yeah, and those pokemon already learn boomburst, doesn't need anything else
>sound is just a great sound power
I never wrote that, but like you said
>You just disproved yourself

>>25670720
yeah, that's the reason normal type pokemon may learn water gun or fire blast
but not every living thing may live in deep water or near a volcano.
>>
>>25670755
bugs are special because they are the inspiration for the entire series.

and they're creepy.
>>
>>25670769
sure, make belly drum a sound-type as well
>>
>>25670777
>yeah, that's the reason normal type pokemon may learn water gun or fire blast
And normal types could learn some sound moves, too.
>but not every living thing may live in deep water or near a volcano.
Not every living thing can make sound waves strong enough to shatter steel.
>>
>>25670755
Insects are invertebrates while mammals, birds, lizards etc are vertebrates. It's the main dividing factor between animal life, whether it has a spine or not. There are far more invertebrates than vertebrates and since most of the invertebrates that get Pokemon based on them are insects anyway, Bug exists to separate the two VERY important groups. Plus it's super effective on Psychic which I headcanon as their brain and mind being structured so differently from those of vertebrates that a Psychic types have a hard time reading them and so the Bugs or invertebrates have the advantage.
>>
>>25670800

My headcanon is psychic gotta concentrate but how you gonna do that with 4ft spiders walking around your shit.
>>
>>25670807
Psychic gotta warp their minds but they minds too different to work out and also that motherfucker got at LEAST 12 legs, I told you if it were more than 6 that I was out.
>>
>>25670800
>Plus it's super effective on Psychic which I headcanon as their brain and mind being structured so differently from those of vertebrates that a Psychic types have a hard time reading them and so the Bugs or invertebrates have the advantage
I would make more sense if Psychic was not very effective against Bug, not Bug being super-effective against Psychic. I think headcanon about bugs being a common phobia is more realistic.
>>
>>25670388
are you retarded? lurk more
>>
>>25670755
Bird type almost happened but was scrapped for flying, as dragon would have been the subtype of the not-bird flying types in gen one.
Those pokemon being charizard, gyarados, aerodactyl and dragonite. Every other one is a bird.
>>
>>25670790
>And normal types could learn some sound moves, too
there you go, you don't need sound type, just make them learn sound-based moves
>Not every living thing can make sound waves strong enough to shatter steel
it's like saying that a kid who just started training martial arts is not strong enough to break wood or anything
if he practiced , he will be strong, like a singer who practiced may break a glass with sound waves
>>
>>25670832
What about Zubat/Golbat?
>>
>>25670839
they learn brave bird.
>>
Sound, Light, Cyber, and Cosmic are all legit. I don't know why they get so much flak.

>Sound
Hyper Voice, Sing, Screech, etc

>Light
What Fairy type should've been called.

>Cyber
Porygon, Deoxys

>Cosmic
Clefairy, Claydol, Deoxys
>>
>>25670833
>there you go, you don't need sound type, just make them learn sound-based moves
And normal types can learn fire and water moves too, why do we need fire or water type?
>it's like saying that a kid who just started training martial arts is not strong enough to break wood or anything
So then why have fighting type? Why not just normal type?
>>
>>25670839
That's probably why it was scrapped
>>
>>25670850
deoxys is a mutating virus from space, how is that cyber?
>>
All normal types could be split into sound and beast

Except porygon, ditto, castform and regigigias who should be ??? type
>>
>>25670855
That anon himself said that he would hate Fairy type if it was a fan type, but he is ok with it since GF did it.
No point to argue with him.
If Sound type is added next gen he would say that he always though it makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>25670855
>And normal types can learn fire and water moves too, why do we need fire or water type
see the post that I wrote
>but not every living thing may live in deep water or near a volcano.
you know, like 3 or 4 posts ago.
Are you gonna make any argument that I already haven't answer?
>>
>>25670695
>anyone can scream, hence normal type
Then why doesnt every pokemon learn all sound moves?
>>
File: 1418602665023.gif (3 MB, 304x332) Image search: [Google]
1418602665023.gif
3 MB, 304x332
>>25670886
TOT KEK
never wrote that.
I actually thinks that fairy-type makes sense, since fairies are a mythical creature like ghosts or dragons
>>
>>25670698
okay that was decent, at least
>>
>>25670698
If a pokemon only had stereo for it's type would it be monotype?
>>
>implying that's not you
>>25670360
>>
>>25670899
Because Growl ins't a TM
>>
>>25670894
Seriously anon, you're contradicting the fuck out of yourself

>sound is bad because its just a vibration, not a physical form
then what about electric/fire/psychic/etc
>water pokemon live near water, fire pokemon are made to resist high temperatures, psychic is just a great mental power
>but sound is just a scream, anyone can scream, hence normal type
But anything can produce body heat or hold water or produce mental power
>that's why normal types can learn those moves
so then what's wrong with normal types learning some sound moves?
>see, you don't need sound type, just give them normal-type moves
>>
See, this thread is why people hate the idea of sound type. Too many retarded kids defending it with stupid arguments.
>>
>>25670279
Sound is the stupidest fan type.
>>
psychic-types represent aliens
ghosts are ghosts
fairies are fairies
dark-types represent demons
dragon can be magic if you stretch (or magicians/wizards since they are the wielders of magic)
>>
>>25670970
>EVERYONE CAN SCREAM, SOUND TYPE IS NOT NEEDED REEEEEE
>but everyone can punch or kick as well, why is Fighting type a thing?
>IT'S OKAY IF GF DOES IT GET OUT SOUNDFAGS REEEEEE
>>
>>25670981

>mcrawdaunt
>demon

alright
>>
File: noivern.jpg (578 KB, 1000x799) Image search: [Google]
noivern.jpg
578 KB, 1000x799
My understanding/headcanon against Sound type is that sound moves already have a special effect - they ignore Substitute. Being able to make a sound/cry is pretty plain/Normal (excluding Bug Buzz). Sound moves are typically Normal typed because waves/vibrations are not elemental and are felt by the target.
Bug is a type because the series was based around bug catching and they have a lot of moves that wouldn't fit in other types due to weird things bugs do.

Wind would make more sense as a type instead of Flying/Bird.
>>
>>25670958
sure anon, just tell me about the time that you moved the X-wing with your mind, or lived near a volcano, or in Atlantis
oh, can you scream, right? can you make sounds, right?
>normal-type
>>
>>25670993
he's very daunting to think about
>>
>>25670884
Electric; Psychic; change between types based on form such as Fire, Water, Flying, and Ice for Sunny, Rainy, Windy, and Snowy forms; first tri-type Pokemon, rock/ice/steel
>>
>>25670988
because someone who trained martial arts is gonna have a stronger punch than someone who doesn't
>>
>>25671009
Tell me about the time you made a loud enough sound to break steel.
Oh, you can kick, right? You can have a calm mind, right?
>normal type
>>
>>25670988
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>25670974
>he said in response to a post containing solar, lunar, hunter, and demon types
>>
>>25671026
So you're saying fighting and psychic should also be normal type?
>>
>>25671022
Someone who has powerful vocal chords is gonna make stronger sounds than someone who hasn't.
>>
File: i have special eyes.png (5 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
i have special eyes.png
5 KB, 168x168
>>25670988
>>25671004
Normal moves that are punch/kicks/hitting are often untrained or there isn't a technique/teaching behind them like Fighting Type.

Some Normal type Pokemon have a good voice.
>>
>>25671039
Look anon, your logic is that producing sound is something anyone can do, hence it should be normal type.
I'm explaining to you why that's fucking retarded, Everyone can think, everyone can punch and kick, everyone can produce body heat, everyone has water inside them, everyone has iron inside them, etc. By your own logic all those types should just be normal as well.
>>
>>25671053

Yes it's true.

The only types should be normal, bug and flying.
>>
>>25671026
any kickboxer kick is stronger than a kick by a regular person
calm mind? nice shit, does nothing in real life?
>break steel
do you actually believe that?

>>25671042
sure anon, people can train to become a literal vibraton
>>
>>25671045
>Some Normal type Pokemon have a good voice.
But it isn't shown in any way. Exploud's and Wigglituff's Hyper Voice have the same power as, for example, Mincinno's (aside from obvious difference in Sp. Attack stats).
Pokemon like Noivern and Politoed don't even receive any STAB from sound moves despite being heavily linked with sound, because said moves are mostly Normal type.
>>
>>25671066

His point was yelling pokemon in this game can beat steel.

No one will ever do that in real life.
>>
>>25671076
>Politoed
Would have said seismitoad or kirketune desu. Politoed doesn't seem sound related at all in comparison.
>>
>>25671066
>any kickboxer kick is stronger than a kick by a regular person
And any singer's voice is stronger than a regular person's voice.
>do you actually believe that?
Some sort of superpowerful sound monster certainly could.

>>25671066
>sure anon, people can train to become a literal vibraton
Where do you get this idea that a sound type has to literally be sound? Are fire types literally fire? Are electric types literally electricity?
>>
>>25671076

Boomburst distribution shows a split though.
>>
>>25671100
Many of it's dex descriptions say how it has a powerful voice, allowing it to rule over Poliwags. It also learns a bunch of sound-based moves.

>>25671104
Yeah, Noivern learns it by level up but gains no STAB.
>>
Sound makes sense, there are quite a few mics pokemon that could readily be grouped into it.

Cosmic/Alien makes sense, but those are all pretty well defined in the Psychic type already.

Light kind of makes sense, I mean Dark exists so Light can't be TOO retarded, no idea how'd they'd implement it.

Cyber, I mean, Porygon and what else? Maybe Genesect? There aren't enough to make this work.

Everything else is pants on head retarded.
>>
Y'know, this thread's discussion on Sound Types has convinced me that they wouldn't really be out of place in the games.

Of course, I'm not sure Game Freak will add them, but that's an entirely different matter altogether.
>>
>>25671127

The point is all the pokemon that learn boomburst (the most powerful sound move) are heavily related to sound.

Chatot
Exploud
Noivern
Vibrava (vibrations)

And swellow which I can't find sense for
>>
>>25671102
>Some sort of superpowerful sound monster certainly could.
TOP FUCKING KEK

and what is sound pokemon? mammals? birds? those who live in cities or forests?
it's not something mythological like fairy

be honest, do you really think that sound is a good type?
>>
>>25671160

If sound is so bad what is normal meant to cover?

Animals?
>>
>>25671102
>Some sort of superpowerful sound monster certainly could
I tried to look for sound breaking steel and the only answer I got was: Superman breaking the sound barrier

are sound pokemon gonna be weak against fast pokemon?
>>
>>25671177
pretty much.
>>
>>25671181

Weak against flying for sure, you ever tried yelling to someone when the wind is blowing at you?

Some weird interaction with electric when you consider electricity causes huge sound in thunder.
>>
>>25671177
Animals and stuff that don't really fit anywhere else.
>>
File: Move Hyper Voice.png (576 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Move Hyper Voice.png
576 KB, 1024x576
>>25671151
>And swellow which I can't find sense for
more powerful sonic boom

>>25671160
>and what is sound pokemon?

how about you start with the ones whose bodies are literally designed after speakers.
>>
>>25671192

Then castform, ditto, regigigas, porygon, chansey, lickitung and meloetta are animals?
>>
>>25671160
>and what is sound pokemon? mammals? birds? those who live in cities or forests?
it's not something mythological like fairy
Exploud
Kricketune
Chimecho
Jigglypuff
Pyroar
Noivern
etc
>be honest, do you really think that sound is a good type?
yes

>I tried to look for sound breaking steel and the only answer I got was: Superman breaking the sound barrier
>are sound pokemon gonna be weak against fast pokemon?
It's never happened in real life but it's certainly possible in theory. Anyway the whole "breaking steel" thing is just an example, there are plenty of properties a sound type could have.
>>
>>25670299
Stay mad at your overlords
>>
>>25671216
anon,because of >>25671181 and >>25671196 I got your logic
we should also make a Fast-type
we already got the moves (ExtremeSpeed, Quick Attack,....), pokemons (Arcanine, Legendary beasts,....)
and of course, Sound is weak against Fast

by your logic is good, right?
>>
>>25671160

Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff
Politoed (?)
Chingling/Chimecho
Whismur/Loudred/Exploud
Kiricketote/Kricketune
Dusknoir
Audino
Chatot
Meleotta
Litleo/Pyroar
Noibat/Noivern
>>
>>25670279
Sound, definitely. It's even evidenced by this thread.
>>
Sound

SE
>Water :don't tap the glass
>Steel : reverberating or some shit
>Normal : my ears are bleeding

Weak against
>Flying : yelling into the wind good luck
>Ice : being cold makes vocal cords shit desu JACK COME BACK

1/2 dmg to
>Rock : ??? like talking to a brick wall
>Ice: like talking to an ice wall

1/2 dmg from
>Electric : makes bigger sounds just helping it desu
>Dark: they sneak up on you and you scream and rip them thats stab damage they should leave you the fuck alone
>>
File: yey.gif (30 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
yey.gif
30 KB, 256x256
>>25671243
> Can't wait for the Sonic-based Pokémon
>>
>>25671243
The difference is that fast is just a property of other things, as evidenced by priority attacks and the speed stat and such. Sound is not.
>>
File: Wine_Glass_Break_High_Speed_1.gif (1 MB, 450x252) Image search: [Google]
Wine_Glass_Break_High_Speed_1.gif
1 MB, 450x252
>>25671278
sound should be SE against rock and ice for the same reason as steel, breaking their crystalline structure.
>>
>>25671278
Give it a status effect called deafened or something that triggers the effect of you not having enough badges. Disobeyed orders, used a different move, loafed around, whatever best conveys the pokemon can't hear you. Make it temporary.
>>
>>25671362

Could have off balance as a status, they lose balance and flub their turn completely.

>>25671355
Gotta have some resistance and ice being not dense is good for that, and the saying of talking to a brick wall is good enough in my book.
>>
>>25671380
I figured it would be easy to just use the obedience code that's already in the games.
>>
>>25671318
and sound is just noises, as evidenced by sound-based attacks and soundproof ability and such. Fast is not, pokemon like Arcanine doesn't have a 130 base speed

if you give me any argument about the Sound type, I will give you an argument about the fast -Type
>>
>>25671401

Fair point, that's more gamefreaks way I feel.
>>
>>25671411

Fast is an adjective.

Sound with the meaning of noise is not.

That's already why they are different.

>that pokemon is fast
>that pokemon is sound

>that attack uses fast
>that attack uses sound
See the problem?
>>
>>25670279
Wind, Sound, Cosmic, and Light are commonplace, and I usually also see Nuclear and Magic.
But wait, Myth, Hunter, Demon are a thing too?
>>
>>25671430
aren't you the same guy who said that Fire-pokemon aren't literal fire?
rhetorical question, of course you are

>that pokemon is fast
makes sense. Arcanine is fast
>that pokemon is sound
is Exploud Sound?

>that attack uses fast
ok. that attack is ExtremeSpeed
>that attack uses sound
also ok

see, Fast makes so much sense or even more than the Sound-type

like you said earlier:
You just disproved yourself
>>
>>25671411
>apples and oranges
There are literally pokemon that use sound as their primary form of attack, or have the capability to. It isn't even about being made of sound, they just use sonic waves/vibrations to attack/defend and that pretty much defines them as a pokemon. Sound isn't "just noises" any more than fire types are "just fire". Fast is a property, an adjective, where as sound is based on shockwave/vibration-based attacks/defenses. There are fast pokemon, but a pokemon being fast doesn't define what it uses to attack/defend, just how quickly it is able to react/attack based off of that.

Your arguments aren't really founded in anything other than your incredible lack of reading comprehension and your unmatched autism.

>>25671443
Hopefully cosmic/light will start to die down now that fairy is a thing, there are a few pokemon that could be considered good for "cosmic type" but they pretty much have their niches covered by fairy/psychic attacks and typing. I used to hate sound as a typing but there is some pretty solid discussion about why it would work, and there's a pretty lengthy list of pokemon that would probably fall under that typing as well.
>>
File: I came here to laugh at you.jpg (43 KB, 632x469) Image search: [Google]
I came here to laugh at you.jpg
43 KB, 632x469
>>25670279
Sound is more a quality of some moves than an actual type, and more aligns with Normal.
Wind is literally Flying type.
Gas is literally Poison or Flying.
Light is literally Electric or Psychic.
Cosmic is literally Psychic or Fairy.
Myth is a concept of design, not a type. Also aligns with Dragon.
Hunter is a concept of design (thinking predator-prey stuff here).
Cyber is literally Electric/Steel.
Solar is literally Fire or Psychic.
Lunar is literally Psychic or Fairy.
Demon is literally Dark. (People always seem to forget that Dark is actually trans-literated as Evil from Japanese.)
??? is gone from the games completely.

Fairy was honestly needed in the games. Maybe the name could've been better, but they were a necessary nerf to Dragon and buff to Steel and Poison. (I still don't get why Fire resists Fairy, but meh.)
>>
>>25671464
That's not how the discussion works at all, you don't "use" fast. Exploud isn't sound, it just uses vibrations/other forms of attack. Extremespeed is based around striking the opponent quickly, but that's pretty much it. The only difference between it and slam is that you're striking the opponent at a different speed. It's not like fighting where you're using some sort of martial skill, or fire where you're hitting them with flames. You're not hitting someone with "fast". I can't hold fast and bludgeon you over the head with it, I can't shoot fast at you. Stop making that argument, it's not sound.
>>
>>25671464
>that attack uses fast
if this sounds ok to you then english isnt your first language.
>>
>>25671476
>There are literally pokemon that use sound as their primary form of attack
like there are literally pokemon that use speed as their primary form of attack?
can't a pokemon use speed to defend himself?
>There are fast pokemon
yes, but not every pokemon is fast
>autism
austim is sound type and fan-made theories for a children's game. I'm just showing how pathetic you guys are

tl;dr fast makes so much sense as sound, and both are shit ideas. deal with it
>>
>>25671509
>that attack uses speed
there, fixed in 3 seconds
>>
>>25671464

First point, not that guy.

Secondly sound is more in line with the other types.

In that water/electric/grass/ground etc are also not adjectives

Fast is completely out of line with every other type. Hence why it, and you, are wrong.
>>
>wind
Flying tho

And who the fuck put the rest?
Like fucking demon? Ghosts as edgy as it gets in Pokémon
>>
File: 1386587200361.gif (830 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1386587200361.gif
830 KB, 250x250
>>25670279
>myth
>sound
>cosmic
>>
GameFreak is slowly getting rid of the Normal type. That's why Fairies took a few normal types

Sound will take a few more. The Whismur line will become pure sound. Chatot will become sound/flying, etc

Because really, normal type just means they have no type.
>>
>>25671503
>uses vibrations/other forms of attack
there you go anon, and pokemon uses speed as forms of attack
>Extremespeed is based around striking the opponent quickly
and boomburst is based around striking the opponent with a strong noise
>It's not like fighting where you're using some sort of martial skill
not everyone can run fast.A Runner can do that better, like a martial artist can punch better
>I can't shoot fast at you
but shoot is already fast

it's the same
>>
>>25671521
>adjectives
is this your better argument?
fine, make it Speed-Type

>sound is more in line with the other types
TOP NO_
>>
sound is alright I guess
so is "wind"
the rest are shit
>>
>>25671565

Changing that doesn't help.

Speed is a property of something else.

Literally none of the other types are properties of something.
>>
>>25671501
I'd agree that sound can align with normal. It also could work as its own type, since there are enough pokemon based around it to actually warrant its use. If GF were to add a new type, I would probably argue it's closer to that.

>>25671510
>like there are literally pokemon that use speed as their primary form of attack?
can't a pokemon use speed to defend himself?
They're not using speed as their primary form of attack, they're attacking someone quickly using their limbs, or sound, or fire, or literally anything but speed really just relates to how they're launching the attack. That's like saying special attack is a type, since a pokemon uses special attack to deal damage.
>yes, but not every pokemon is fast
Yes, but in the games every pokemon has some measure of speed. "Fast" isn't really anything other than describing how a pokemon moves. Like a pokemon doesn't attack with fast, they use speed to do whatever other attacks before other pokemon.
>austim is sound type and fan-made theories for a children's game. I'm just showing how pathetic you guys are
You're arguing with us in broken english on a Burmese Piss-Drawing board about who is and isn't pathetic, I think we both know that the real answer is everyone, this is a stupid topic.

>tl;dr fast makes so much sense as sound, and both are shit ideas. deal with it
If I say the same thing over again my argument is right :^) Sound is a good idea and fast isn't

>>25671545
Vibration =/= speed, I was just offering a mechanism for how sound would or wouldn't be a typing. Speed is a relative property, sound isn't. I'm faster than you, but because of that I'm not made of fast, nor do I use fast as my primary means of attack/defense.

tl;dr
Apples and oranegs
>>
poketre.com/typechart.htm
>>
>>25670279
Tbqh everything other than maybe sound and/or cosmic are garbage types/covered by something else. I saw a post for a "monster" type that was kind of cool, basically based around pokemon who are physically structured differently than similar types. I'd say the dumbest fan-types are thins like "hunter" and "demon" which are pretty much just edgy names for dark type.
>>
>>25671579
and sound is property of noises. Like my Fart is Sound Type
got it? Sound type is shit

>>25671584
agreed in the spoiler part
also
>broken english
>oranegs
>>
>>25671617
>typo
>the same as spending several posts arguing that fast is a noun

ok senpai
>>
>>25671617

No, loud would be a property of noises.

Sound is what we call a synonym for noise.
>>
>>25671628
no, but Speed is
:^)
>>
>>25671617
Noise is a form of sound, not the other way around.
>>
So one question about the Sound-type; would Whismur be Sound-type, or would it stay pure Normal until it evolves like Azurill?
>>
>>25671638
other anon(>>25671579) already answerd that saying that:
>Speed is a property of something else
>>
>>25671645
That doesn't change the several posts you spent arguing that fast was anything but an adjective
:^}

>>25671670
The entire line would probably be pure sound-type like the clefairy line.
>>
>>25671691
I chaged here:
>>25671565
my point: yes, it's a stupid idea, just like sound type and others fan-made types
>>
>>25671606
I've never heard about the "hunter" type before, but I actually think it's quite cool and fitting. I mean while the dark type represents evil, night etc, the hunter type would work really well for predator-like pokemon like:

Pidgeot - Hunter/Flying
Arbok - Poison/Hunter
Scyther - Bug/Hunter (Not like it can "fly" anyway. Just give it levitate or something if you're needy)
Mightyena - Dark/Hunter (Or just pure hunter)
Sharpedo - Water/Hunter
Luxray - Electric/Hunter
Druddigon - Dragon/Hunter
Heatmor - Fire/Hunter

Just my oppinion tho.
>>
File: carl sagan.jpg (51 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
carl sagan.jpg
51 KB, 850x400
>COSMIC
Because that would include every single poke
>SOUND
Because that would be barely any pokes at all, make more sense to make a -sticky- type
>SOLAR
We've already got fire, why?
>LUNAR
That would be just a fancy way of saying Rock
>MYTH
you mean Fairy?
>WIND
Flying!
>GAS
Ghost!
>HUNTER
That'd be roughly half the pokemon already created
>DEMON
That already works for Ghost and/or Dark
>LIGHT
We've got that devided between Psychic, Fairy and Electric, it's also pretty close to SOLAR
>CYBER
same as with Sound, would be barely any pokes to put there
>>
>>25671638
>>25671647
>>25671691
wanna know another stupid idea? beast-type
>ursaring, typhlosion...
>fury swipes, crush claw...

I or anyone could create shit fan-made types all day long, and they all would make so much sense as sound
>>
>>25670279
Wind
Gas
Myth
Hunter
Cyber
Solar
Lunar
Demon

Sound, Cosmic and Light could conceivably work as type, especially light since it is elemental.
>>
>>25671696
Yes and you've had multiple people tell you multiple times why speed, which is a property of things, is intrinsically different from sound, which is a physical phenomenon that could function as its own typing.

>>25671705
There's a lot of predatory pokemon though, I don't really get what would define a pokemon as "hunter" since most pokemon are said to pray on others in a similar way. I feel like it just gets covered fully by bug, dark, and flying types for the most part. You could make the same argument for monster, though.
>>
>>25671723
You want to know another stupid fruit? Apples.

>granny smith
>red delicious

I or anyone could compare them to oranges all day long and my argument would still consist of the same shitpost as before.
>>
>>25671736
I always knew that both are different
my point, again: both are shit ideas
>>
>>25671748
exactly, make sound type become normal and would be a lot simplier
>>
>>25670279

>Wind, Gas
Feels redundant since Flying and Poison cover those aspects.
>Light and Solar
All light based and kind of pointless since when I think Light/Solar I think of Grass or Fire type moves.
>Cosmic, Myth, Lunar, Hunter, Demon
Typical and uninteresting, these are better for flavor text than actual game mechanics.
>Cyber
My love of Porygon makes me want to have a Cyber typing but it doesnt' fit any other typing unless you want a new Rotom form or to give Genesect a superfluous typing to replace Steel.
>Sound
Seen this shilled just as much as Light, it has no real application to an individual Pokemon typing but I could see it be a move typing like Curse (???) typing.
>>
>>25671727
Tbh I thought light would be a future typing since we already had dark. Fairy is pretty much what light was going to be, most of light was covered by psychic/fairy types now.

>>25671754
it's not an argument if you don't argue your point and instead just repeat the same statement over and over again. You haven't explained why sound is a shit idea, you just come up with other ideas that are shit and say "see, these ideas are shit so sound must be a shit idea too!"
>>
File: BrightLight_wikia_com.jpg (8 KB, 300x239) Image search: [Google]
BrightLight_wikia_com.jpg
8 KB, 300x239
Name one fucking reason that Light would not work as a type.

>Muh fire, psychic, fairy!

Didn't realise that flames, ESP and magic were forms of light, sorry
>>
>>25671723
Sound is already acknowledged as a property in-game, since there are sound-based moves.
>>
>>25671769
you are free to tell me why isn't beast a good type, especially when compared to sound type
>also
Explain why Sound is a shit idea is the same that explain why Apple-Type is a shit idea

btw, I'm not gonna to reply anymore, bye honey
>>
>>25671781
Light as a typing really should be its own thing, they just kind of combined elements of light types into fairy, psychic, and fire types. My only issue is that I don't know what pokemon would get light typing other than obvious ones like espeon.
>>
>>25671812
If you're not really going to reply then I don't really need to argue, I just win by default
;^)
>>
>>25671781
it's boring?
there's always some equivalent of a light type in your average rpg and i like that they're trying not to add it
>>
Sound, Cosmic, and Light could be interesting. We already have sound based attacks having the special ability to hit through subs. I would want to see how having wave property type attacks would affect their effectiveness. As far as demon type goes, I don't think we will get it as dark type in Japan is already evil type.
>>
>>25671826
>they just kind of combined elements of light types into fairy, psychic, and fire types

Really? What comes to mind when talking about Light as an element is actual light and holiness/goodness. Didn't realise fire, psychic or fairy covered any of those things.
>>
>>25671904
The "holy/good" typing really just gets sucked into fairy now, though. Like I agree, light would be a good typing by itself but I just don't know how they'd change it. Light by itself is kind of just either energy, or holy/good, which are either covered in part by psychic/electric/fire or are basically what GF tried to make fairy types into.
>>
>>25671923
Fairy's aren't good or bad. They're mischievous and relate only to moonlight.
>>
>>25670290
Porygon is neither you retard.
>>
Even Fairy type was a mistake. All new Fairy mons can be easily retyped.
Aromatisse and Xerneas - Psychic
Slurpuff and Sylveon - Normal
Flogress - Grass
Klefki - Steel/Psychic
Dedenne - pure Electric
Diancie and Karbink - pure Rock
>>
>>25671972
stay mad, dragonfag
>>
>>25670279
Cosmic.

Everyone loves the idea of it, but nobody has ever, once, given me a logical type effectiveness chart for it.
>>
>>25671947
Yeah, but by that logic what pokemon are "good" pokemon? Fairy types have things like dazzling gleam and moonblast that are pretty much light-based attacks. Even fairy's typing has a lot of elements that would be considered "good". Before fairy I figured light would be the next type, but I think fairy is just sort of their excuse to make a cop-out light type since it's kind of a mystical/good.

>>25672002
A lot of types don't really seem to have a good logical type effectiveness chart, though.

>>25671972
>klefki
>psychic
no

Either fairy or light needed to come up since there's a lot of pokemon with the theme that don't really fit elsewhere unless they want to make psychic into something it's not.
>>
>>25672002
Super effective against Dragon, Bug, Grass (living things can't exist in space)

Not very effective against Ice, Steel, Rock (minerals and ice exist in space as comets, meteors etc.) and Ghost (ghost are already dead and so are unaffected by space)

Weak against Psychic (people explore space thanks to intelligent, also Psychic is generally associated with space) and Fire (energy from stars travel across space)

Resists Fighting (you can't punch space), Ice (space is very cold), Fairy (whole space > moon)

Immune to Sound since there is no sound in space
>>
>>25670279
>hunter
>myth
>demon
>gas
those ones stand above the rest in stupidity. Not that any of them are all that great. Sound and light would be the least shit, but are still vague and a bit redundant.
>>
Sound. It's redundant as we already have sound base moves.
My main issue is that I don't want moves and Pokemon to be retyped to use effective STAB.
>Noivern losing offensive Flying typing
>All those Bug types losing STAB on Bug Buzz
>>
>>25672035
No Pokemon are good or bad. Fairy type represents all versions of the fair folk. From nice and gentle (Florges, Gardevoir) to mischievous pranksters (Mawile, Whimsicott).
And there are other light-based moves that aren't associated with Fairy types.
>Solar Beam
>Signal Beam
>Tail Glow
>>
>>25672112
We've had a ton of posts talking about sound as a type, what would be a good and balanced type chart for it?

Obviously we'd need to either buff signal beam. Bug buzz could be a dual typed attack, too, since it's still "bug" buzz. I think sound would be a good against ghost, steel, ground, and maybe rock or ice. I'm hesitant to make it good against either, though, since they're both already bad typings. Water should probably resist it though.

>>25672150
I'm mostly arguing that light couldn't be the holy/good typing since there's not really any pokemon that are considered "good", but it also wouldn't be a good energy typing since there's a bunch of energy-based attacks that are already spread out among other types.
>>
>>25672035
It is a cop-out. Pokemon is a kid-friendly franchise and has never touched directly on religion (GF would never, for example, introduce "holy"-like Pokémon), so Fairy is a much better implementation than Light would have ever been, and other light-based things like sun or energy got stuck with fire/grass and psychic/fairy, respectively
>>
>>25672166
I don't see how Sound could be SE against Ghost.
So, would Bug Buzz be like Flying Press? Would the primary type be Sound or Bug? Because if it's sound Bug types still lose STAB.
>>
>>25672250
I'd say just make the primary type bug for that. I'm mostly saying it'd be sound since some lore behind ghosts has them as vibrations/etherial beings and it would be able to hit them more readily than other attacks. I'm also doing it because ghost is kind of a good defensive typing anyway, I was just throwing ideas out there.

>>25672205
Yeah, that's probably why we'll never have light types. I think a light type could work in the context of pokemon, I just think GF tried their hardest to avoid putting light types in the game with all the energy attacks/fairy types they put out there.
>>
>>25672166
>>25671278
>>
>>25672285
Why would sound be SE against water though? Same with electric/dark, they're not really changed by it at all. I'd really try to make sound more of a vibration-based thing, like if you vibrate glass (ice) it shatters, metal makes sounds echo and amplifies their power, water muffles sound and isn't hurt as bad. Stuff like that.
>>
>>25672205
>Never directly touched on religion
So I'm guessing you haven't played 4th gen?
>>
>>25670825
Are YOU retarded? Majority of the time people would rather suggest "Light" or "Magic" over Fairy. The only thing that caught people's attention of fairies was it having egg group starting Gen 2. Even then, it wasn't enough for people to consider the name as it's own type. It was more viewed as a way to categorize the breeding groups of cutemons.
>>
>>25672317

Water is honestly closer to aquatic animal type and sound/vibrations mess with them.

Or if you want vibration based water turns into tsunamis so vibrations are just straight fucking its shit up.

Also water doesn't need to be any better.
>>
>>25672347
That's a good enough reason to me desu
>>
>>25670589
>slurpuff
>fairy/taste
>it tastes itself
>>
>>25671781
Fire cleanly covers sun-based attacks, electricity covers artificial light, what kind of moves would you include that don't cleanly cover one of those two types? Unless you're interpretting Light as Holy, in which case I'm not sure if that'd fly in a serious with as much scrutiny from radical religious groups.
>>
Sound is the only possible type I can see working -- and honestly, even though I actually somewhat like it, it isn't necessary.

There's already sound-based moves. Reclassify some, make others dual-type (think Flying Press), while keeping the original type as the primary type so 'mons that use those moves don't lose STAB.

Use it to further balance the type chart. There's already some arbitrary match ups, so keeping in line with that, use Sound to beef or buff types that need it.
>>
>>25672397
nerf or buff

Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>25672327
Not religion as what it fully entails - not just legends and myths (including creation myths) but also moral and ethical values.

Because of that, IMO, 4th gen is more about folklore than religion - and yes, I did play it.
>>
>>25672397
I'd rather they change the current types instead of introducing a new one.
>>
>>25672441
Steel losing Dark resistance was already nonsensical and unneeded.
>>
>>25672450
>unneeded

Not with Aegislash existing.
>>
>>25672450
Dark needed a buff and Steel is one the best types.
>>
>>25672441
Oh I don't disagree, I'm just thinking that Sound is the least awful choice for a potential new type.
>>
>>25672441
While I'd prefer they fix the shit that's up with ice/rock types to actually make them defensive types, I think a sound typing could also exist to make some defensive types more viable and hinder others. It really depends on how they implement it.
>>
>>25672490
Ice should be offensive though. The problem is that they keep making defensive Ice Pokemon.

Considering how Fairy was introduced that made weak types even weaker, I doubt another new type will fix anything.
>>
File: wat.gif (954 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
954 KB, 320x240
>>25670589
>Polycephaly type

It just rolls right off the tongue
>>
>>25672450
Steel got Fairy SE/resist and Dark got Fairy NVE/weakness. They needed a rebalance
>>
>>25672528
I think there's something they could do to make ice a more offensive type, just dooming all defensive/slow ice types to just be shitmon for the rest of eternity is a pretty garbage solution when GF doesn't even make that many purely offensive ice types.
>>
>wind
>solar
>lunar
>gas

I would Really only have a problem if any of those were types.
>>
>>25672555
I agree. GF should've made Ice types from the beginning to be offensive but they pair an offensive type with defensive Pokemon. Probably why Water is a better Ice type.
>>
>>25670279
Light and sound... Its not gonna happen but they insist
>>
>>25672250
>So, would Bug Buzz be like Flying Press?
Like how Fire Kick is Fire/Fighting?
>>
>>25672555
An easy solution would be to give defensive ice types very good abilities (e.g. Filter, Fur Coat, etc) to make up for their plethora of weaknesses. That would solve the issue somewhat without fucking up with the type chart or removing some weaknesses nonsensically
>>
>>25672583
What are you talking about?
>>
>>25672591
Honestly giving ice types a ground/flying resistance would probably do wonders with making them an actual okay defensive type. Ice doesn't even need to be GOAT, it just needs to be okay defensively.
>>
>>25672611
True that, I actually forget that Ice-type only resists itself...
>>
>>25672381
The sun and electricity are not light and there are literally no light-based fire or electric moves, apart from one which is for hot weather. Light is light. Lasers and strong flashes. Light. 'Holy', or just a good power, is part of light in traditional RPG speak and it could be part of the type without being religious. Light is a complete element regardless

I don't personally want more types but if they did introduce a new type, light would by far be the least contrived option. It's a whole traditional element they have barely utilised, could be very easily done, without very many retcons at all.
>>
Honestly, the typings I have always disliked are bug, dragon and fighting. They just feel like the odd guys out in the naming convention.
>>
File: 1365288058382.gif (84 KB, 253x230) Image search: [Google]
1365288058382.gif
84 KB, 253x230
>>25672626
>The sun and electricity are not light
>photons
>>
Part of the issue with types is their names. Most types have terrible names to convey what they are and what they encompass.
Looking at you fighting, dragon, normal, bug and flying.

Rename grass to plant
Rename flying to wind
Rename normal to something like beast.
Ground to earth
Fairy to mystic

I don't know what you could do to fix bug or dragon but they just feel so contrived.
>>
>>25672690
>Rename normal to something like beast.

What about all the Normal-types that aren't beastly?

>Rename flying to wind
There are plenty of Flying-types that don't really fit a wind theme. Then again there are several flightless Flying-types so I don't know.
>>
File: 1454435196064.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454435196064.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>25672667
>The sun is made of photons
>Electricity is made of photons
>The sun is not a ball of plasma
>Electricity is not a charge
>The sun and electricity are light

Okay anon
>>
>>25672690
>Rename grass to plant
>Rename flying to wind
>Rename normal to something like beast.
>Ground to earth
>Fairy to mystic

I'm glad you aren't in charge of stuff
>>
>>25672690
Psychic should be mind type
rock and ground should be the same thing
Fighting should be Hero type or Vitality type
Dragon should be something more broad, same as bug.
>>
>>25670589
>rubber
Nothinig wrong with this
>>
>>25672734
Sun and Electricity produces photons, do they not?
>>
Psychic, Fighting and Fairy should be Mind, Body and Spirit respectively.
>>
>>25670279
Myth would be pretty cool if Rock didn't already fill the "ancient" niche. I actually like Cosmic a lot desu
>>
>>25672770
Are they light?
>>
>>25672778
No
>>
The only thing I could honestly see is some kind of artificial type but I doubt it.

That said, we do have types on stupid shit like Dragon and Bug. We might as well get a Dog type or a Snake type
>>
>>25672809
>implying Light Pokemon would only be beings comprised of light
>>
>>25671949
So you need a type for one specific pokemon.

That's more retarded than the soundposters.
>>
>>25672827
>Implying electric or fire type pokemon control light
>Implying sun power is Fire instead of Fire+Light
>Implying Electric is anything but electricity
>>
>>25672885
>implying Light Pokemon would only be beings comprised of light
>>
>>25670755
Bird type was scrapped late into the game, actually.

Missingno uses this type, and a few official songs and media state bird as a type too.
>>
>>25672899
>Implying that's what I'm implying
>>
>>25672922
>>25672809
>>
>>25671769
But remember, dark isn't actually darkness friend.

When pokemon refers to dark, it means malice. That is why we have fighting. Fighting is our "light" type.
>>
>>25672956
>Implying the sun and electricity are pokemon
>Implying the sun and electricity are light
>>
>>25670279
Hunter is fucking retarded.
>>
>>25672809
The sun isn't light.
The sun produces light.

Fire pokemon aren't light.
Fire pokemon produce light.
>>
>>25672974
did you forget why you're posting in this thread?
>>
>>25673012
Partially
>>
>>25673005
Let's say GF added a light type, which Pokemon would be retconned into light type?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.