[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we stop censorship from affecting S/M?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 24
File: censored.jpg (617 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
censored.jpg
617 KB, 1920x1080
How can we stop censorship from affecting S/M?
>>
You can't.

Get used to never seeing the game corner ever again, and having the gambler class being replaced with "Private Investigator"
>>
can you fuck off?
>>
>>25669551
You already made this thread within several days.
>>
>>25669614
You can blame Europe for that.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (156 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
156 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>25669551
>muh waifus and bikinis
Feels good knowing mainstream games are moving towards not pandering to manchildren like you anymore.
>>
File: Sinnoh myths.png (22 KB, 362x327) Image search: [Google]
Sinnoh myths.png
22 KB, 362x327
Censorship is ruining Pokémon.
>>
Wtf are you looking for in Pokemon? Let me direct you to Rule 34.
>>
Censorship is the least of Pokemon's issues.

Why it's an issue with lets say Fire Emblem or the idol game called Fire Emblem is because weebs want panty shots and weebs are the core-audience for those games. Which is why it's so ironic. Yes censorship by default is wrong, and I, as an adult, wish they'd just sell separate versions of the same game with different age ratings or something amongst those lines, but the Game Corner in Pokemon was pretty boring. Just like the Safari Zone. Do you play Pokemon for pokemon or for the game corner? Do people play Fire Emblem Idol edition for the idol shit? Yes.
>>
>>25669696
Fan art.
>>
>>25669551
Your answer will be the same every time.
http://nichegamer.com/2016/02/26/rest-easy-the-pokemon-company-is-localizing-pokemon-sun-and-moon/
>>
>>>/v/
>>
The games since HGSS have been localized by TPC, so look forward to more memes and dated references.
>>
>>25669551
Vote for Trump.
>>
>>25669663
>>25669551
Probably samefag/falseflag.

Fuck off, nintendrone. Stop rehashing your thread. Censorship is shit and spamming the same shit over and over won't make people switch to the other side.
>>
>>25669703

You're looking too deep into it

It's an issue because it's unethical and puts the first amendment rights of EVERYONE at risk.

That's literally it. Nothing else to it.
>>
>>25669703
>Do you play Pokemon for pokemon or for the game corner?
No but I'm sure there are people who do. Having the game corner in the game does nothing to make me enjoy it less, so why take it away from the people who enjoy it more due to it?
>>
>>25670123

>vote for the guy who went on record saying that video games need to be regulated
>vote for the guy who wants to enact libel laws to protect people from hurt feelings (removing "Freedom of Press" from the first amendment)
>vote for the guy who encourages his followers to enact violence against people with opposite opinions and protestors (anti-speech and assembly, both being First Amendment rights)

Fuck off, retard
>>
>>25670283
>I don't agree with it, it must be a false flag!
Well, no. Not really. See, some of us play games because we want to play a game, not to get bottom-of-the-barrel fanservice.
>>
>>25670283
Freedom of Speech.
Freedom to whine about censorship.
>>
>>25670325
>private company decides to censor their game because of their market research
>this is "unethical and puts the first amendment rights of EVERYONE at risk"
muhcensorshipfags are actually this dumb
>>
The localization is being done in-house instead of by Nintendo's.
>>
>>25670347
>getting this assblasted over a 3-word post
Anon status: Stumped
>>
>>25670325
Let me guess, Coca Cola having different flavors exclusive to some countries also puts our rights at risk? Fuck off.
>>
>>25670402

Did you even think before posting? Do you even KNOW what you just said?

Of course you don't care about censorship. It's because you lack the mental capacity to fucking think critically and analyze consequence.
>>
Nothing since there's nothing to censor in the first place
>>
I'm still butthurt about the BD censorship.
>>
File: marrying-pokemon-j.png (20 KB, 256x570) Image search: [Google]
marrying-pokemon-j.png
20 KB, 256x570
>>25670413
They Censored Pokémon Marry being mentioned in the English version of Pokémon Pear and Diamond.

This is one of the reason, why unnecessary censorship sucks.
>>
>>25670409
Sorry but you don't have any idea of what rights are.
Nintendo is a private company. They can sell whatever they want as long as they don't distribute illegal material. They choose to censor their games because they think it's more suitable for Western audience, in the same way Coca Cola modifies their product according to each market.
Do they have the right to do so? Obviously. Is it the right choice? Only sales will tell.

Being able to buy uncensored weeb games isn't a right. Being able to buy green tea Coca Cola in the West isnt a right either. Those companies owe nothing to you. If you don't like their decisions, don't buy their products.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 739x623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 739x623
>>25670413

They'll fucking find something, even if it's being localized inhouse.
>>
>>25670413
They censorship Arceus species name.
It was originally Arceus the creation Pokémon and Arceus The imagination Pokémon.
>>
File: trump_hero_rgb_ben_garrison[1].jpg (381 KB, 1200x859) Image search: [Google]
trump_hero_rgb_ben_garrison[1].jpg
381 KB, 1200x859
>>25670347
>regurgitating all that liberal propaganda
Time to go back to /r/politics, you're not going to be fooling anyone around here.
>>
>>25669551

Learn Japanese like the rest of us and buy Japanese only.

If you do this, censorship will never be an issue
>>
>>25670344
>Having the game corner in the game does nothing to make me enjoy it less
It ups the rating to 12+ for something that doesn't affect me at all.
If I wanted to play virtual slots I'd play a gambling game. There's billions of those. The Pokemon one isn't special, by including it, you're taking pokemon away from anyone under the age of 12. You realize that right?
>>
Is there anything there to censor in the first place?
>>
>>25669703

>Why it's an issue with lets say Fire Emblem or the idol game called Fire Emblem is because weebs want panty shots and weebs are the core-audience for those games. Which is why it's so ironic.

No, it's an issue because Japan and the "west" received two different versions of the same set of games. And regardless of success or failure of said installment the west will always receive a "net" negative in the end.

Had FE: Fates and Idol illusions bullshit got universally censored this wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>25670503

I don't like the slots because it is an old person thing.
>>
>>25670513
They Censored some Pokémon category.

Latios and Latias were originally the infinity Pokémon.

Arceus was originally the imagination Pokémon.
>>
>>25670513
The Pokémon and Human Marry being mentioned.
>>
>>25670533
>Latios and Latias were originally the infinity Pokémon.

What exactly is risque enough about that to need to be censored? Sounds like just a weird localization change, I don't see who would be offended by infinity.
>>
>>25669551

Lol what censorship

The only feature that was censored was gamecorner, and you can fully blame Europe for that.
>>
>>25669703
>Just like the Safari Zone.

I don't see what that has to do with anything, did you just bring it up out of bait?
>>
>>25670503
>implying that every parent follows the age rating when buying games for their kids.
>>
File: 21540.jpg (37 KB, 297x522) Image search: [Google]
21540.jpg
37 KB, 297x522
look at the bright side guys- it will still be pokemon.

>>25670533
are you sure it was censoring? perhaps it was some weird kind of localization. whats to censor about that?
>>
File: cofagrigus.jpg (30 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
cofagrigus.jpg
30 KB, 300x240
>>25670513

I don't know anon you tell me.
>>
>>25670566
I'm talking about the new games.
>>
>>25670566

how is this censored or worth censoring?
>>
>>25670475

>Trump is the source
>straight from his own mouth, if not Twitter
>"lol propaganda"

He also thinks vaccines give you autism and denies global warming.

Not propaganda if he literally said it.
>>
>>25670591

Nothing is worth censoring

Doesn't stop it from happening
>>
>>25670591
CoFAGerious
>>
>>25669551
>that image
>implying its nintendo fault for giving up and not the west fault for being idiots
>>
>>25670594
Fluoride gives you autism, don't be dumb
>>
>>25670518
>No, it's an issue because Japan and the "west" received two different versions of the same set of game
This isn't related at all to censorship.

>>25670524
I liked it the first time around, but having to include it in every gen doesn't make any sense to me. I mostly just liked it for the music though.

>>25670555
It's a feature that was once added but overall wasn't worth it. It's just a removed feature.

>>25670559
I wasn't implying that at all. You're still selfish though. I'm sure most of us didn't start pokemon at the age of 12. That's 7 years of pokemon you take away from most of us.
>>
it's a children game, I don't get why people need to find ways to take the enjoyment out of things for people.

Like why because a handful of people do things need to be censored. Those people won't play the game they just want something to complain about

Why do they feel they need to take the fun and enjoyment out of other people's experience
>>
>>25670846
>It's a feature that was once added but overall wasn't worth it. It's just a removed feature.

I disagree but why did you bring it up in your post when it doesn't relate to the topic at hand?
>>
>>25669551
It already did back in HG/SS.
No game corner for us.
Thanks Europe.
>>
>>25670874
It does relate.
You play Idol Shit for the pantyshots.
That's why censoring it doesn't only not make sense, it's something we should complain about.
You play Pokemon for Pokemon, not for the game corner
>>
>>25670891
The Game Corner is a decent minigame to distract players. It's not necessary, but neither is Amie, or the Pokéathlon, or Contests, but I say all those things add to the games they're in as well.
>>
>>25670910
>distraction
They're irrelevant to the pokemon game.
You don't play pokemon for either of those things, as they're extremely shallow.
If you need a distraction, play a different game?
>>
look mummy i posted it again
xDDD

It's fucking pokemon
Is it really that important if a trainer's name is changed
>>
>>25671012
You seem like you're actually offended at the fact that people like the Game Corner.

It's a minigame, a way to break things up instead of the game being 100% the same in its gameplay. Obviously if you dislike Pokémon's main gameplay you shouldn't be playing Pokémon, but it's enjoyable to go to the Game Corner or Contest Hall or similar area and do something out of the norm. If you don't like it you're entitled to your opinion but some of us enjoy little additions like that.
>>
>>25671012

They add substance. Remove it, and you just make the game more and more hollow.
>>
>>25670910

Amie adds more the the actual core essense of the game of raising and interacting with Pokemon, and best of all it can be 100% ignored.

As for the Game Corner, Gamefreak are fucking idiots for not simply replacing the slot machines with some generic minigames that in-unverse are represented as arcade machines where you can win prizes like any kids video arcade.
>>
>>25670460
This.
Quit sperging about business decisions like they're dictatorships persecuting people for having opinions. That's what censorship is.
>>
>>25671067
I'd argue you can ignore the Game Corner and contests as well, unless it's Kanto where you need it for Porygon.

>Gamefreak are fucking idiots for not simply replacing the slot machines with some generic minigames that in-unverse

Agreed.
>>
Wait, so they only censor this in the western versions? Why tho?
>>
>>25671152

Gambling causes the game to get the equivalent of a T rating in Europe, and the ratings there actually government adminsitered unlike North America, so they have to abide by it or give up on selling the game to kids under 12.
>>
>>25671152
For a while it was only censored in Europe, but then they decided it was easier to just cut it from every English version. Then the Japanese versions.
>>
>>25670891
>You play Idol Shit for the pantyshots.
>That's why censoring it doesn't only not make sense, it's something we should complain about.
>You play Pokemon for Pokemon, not for the game corner

Your "point" is bullshit considering how that can apply just as much for games that /v/ constantly whines about being "censored". It's clear you don't actually play any of these fucking games and you're just one of those idiots who wanted something to bitch about.

Fatal Frame is a horror game.
Bravely Default is a "classic" turn-based JRPG.
Xenoblade is an open-world(ish) JRPG.
FE Fates is a strategy RPG.

Regardless of how much waifushit the games have as a side thing the core draw of these games are the above, otherwise FE Fates would've sold like shit.

#FE is the only one that might fit the criteria of whatever point you're trying to make but even that is arguably more like a Persona game in terms of how it handles characters/plot and there is an audience for that even with the handful of costumes they altered (for both the Japanese and English versions I might add).

I really don't care if you have an issue with the changes made to these games, but don't go through all these mental gymnastics to make it seem like the removal of certain features in Pokemon is somehow less significant.
>>
>>25671040
ever saw the backlash for when Gen V mons name were localized/not japanese names? People take that kind of stuff way too seriously, despite being unaware of localized names since gen 1
>>
>>25671219

What's great about Fatal Frame being censored is that it fucked with the story

It ruined context, and one of the scenes that is supposed to mentally fuck the character just comes off as awkward and pointless.
>>
>>25669551
Dont put offensive things
>>
>>25671315
Everything is offensive to someone. They tried to ban Pokemon all together in the 90s because it was "satanic."
>>
>>25671239
Posts like this is how I know so many of you never actually played the game or even watched the scene you're talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P7--Z9GpvA

The narration makes it clear what she's thinking and what she's ashamed of, and the fact she's wearing more clothes doesn't make the message less clear. I will agree that keeping the lingerie would've made the scene more impactful, but when you make it clear you never even spent 2 minutes watching the cutscene in question then nobody needs to take you seriously, and you do everyone a disservice.

Again, I don't care for the change myself either, but it's so obvious a ton of you people complaining about "censorship" don't actually care about the games themselves.
>>
>>25671090
They did just that in HG/SS, and look how well that went over.
>>
>>25671500
Voltorb Flip was fun though.
>>
>>25671500
Voltorb Flip was fun but it was only one game.
>>
>>25671041
>appeal to emotion
0/10

>>25671063
>substance
They do not add substance. A new Pokemon type does. New abilities/moves etc do. New ways to battle add substance to pokemon.

>>25671219
FF was story related. It's also a MATURE game so censoring it really didn't benefit anything. Since the ratings remained the same.

>BD
Heavily focused on character design/job system

>Xenoblade
Heavily focused on character customization

>FE Fates
Heavily focused on being weeb shit. Since they added Social Links, since they added the petting minigame. Or do you not remember the advertisement for these games?
>>
>>25671214
>>25671152
Maybe, just maybe, they were done with putting a Game Corner in each game anyways?

It made sense when Team Rocket was basically laundering money that way. And I do love me my criminal settings. But they never had to be playable. It's really the least of Pokemon's issues. And since we got the weird shit in XY, and the romantic ferris wheel rides in BW. I don't think we have to worry.
>>
>>25671919
>Heavily focused on character customization

You never played that game at all. It has a pretty decent character customization system, but it's all the mechanics and open world.
>>
>>25669703
I'm tired of this idol shit, Pokemon has it now as well.
>>
>>25671919
>Heavily focused on character customization
You what?
That was always a minor part, the main aspect is the world and the mechanics.
>>
File: 1451790294037.jpg (22 KB, 400x326) Image search: [Google]
1451790294037.jpg
22 KB, 400x326
>>25671919
>>appeal to emotion

Literally the only thing determining whether a feature should be included or not is whether it's enjoyable. This is a video game.
>>
>>25669551
Go get laid, loser
>>
>>25669663
I'm glad too if only for dem delicious neck beard tears
>>
>>25670355
You should learn what freedom of speech is firstly
>>
>>25670325
Why are people from the USA so dumb
>>
File: rated e for everyone.png (8 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
rated e for everyone.png
8 KB, 203x248
>>25670868
For All ages.
>>
>>25669551
What censorship would pokemon even have? Fates and Bravely second had "lewd" content censored outside of whatever bullshit bravely second pulled with the sidequests. Pokemon doesn't really have that, the only real censorship it's had is removing the game corner.

>>25670325
>puts first amendment rights of everyone at risk
Fuck off. First off, not everyone has first amendment rights since they're not from america. Second, a company censoring their media to appeal to a wider audience isn't censoring freedom of speech. It's self-censorship designed to appeal to a wide audience, but doesn't hurt your freedom of speech at all.
>>
>>25672111
>it was only minor
Not an argument.

>>25672113
Your point being?

>>25672027
>removed features from the character customization
>but it still has features
Wow!
>>
>>25672227
>Your point being?

That the Game Corner is fun, and fun things are fun, so the Game Corner is something to complain about being removed. I don't see what's hard to understand, you don't have to agree but you should be able to see the argument.
>>
>>25672239
Why did you reply to me if you aren't responding to something I said? Attention whore much? Just place a regular comment here like anyone else.
>>
4Kids "censored" the Pokemon dub for years and we all have a good laugh about that, but when it's sexual content getting axed, it's time to bring out the pitchforks?
>>
>>25669632
Funny how SJWhales always cry the loudest
>>
>>25671919
>meta game shit adds substance
And when the online is no longer supported what do you have left?
>>
>>25672244
You called the removal of the Game Corner irrelevant because it isn't integral to the Pokémon experience. I replied with the argument that the Game Corner does have worth and that minigames do improve the quality of a game. It was a direct response to your claim that the Game Corner's removal doesn't matter.
>>
>>25672239
It being such an irrelevant, minuscule part of a game, I don't see the problem eliminating it when it came with more trouble for the ratings than good things, time to move on
>>
>>25672246
Epic meme bro.
>>
>>25672261
But it is irrelevant
>>
>>25672263
I do see the problem, it's removing content that some people enjoy. I personally don't care about dressup in games like Bravely Default, especially since the big example of censored content that I always see was that Injun costume and it was replaced by an equally-cool cowboy costume. ORAS removed the Game Corner and replaced it with nothing, I would argue that's more important.
>>
>>25672261
TPC has added plenty of new minigames since the Game Corner's removal. The other nice features they've "removed" (never carried over to the next generation), like the HGSS touch screen, the various movie/mall/etc minigames, Poketch functions, etc. are more of a loss than a cheap slot machine and roulette.
>>
>>25672246
>m-muh sjw boogeyman
>>
>purple Jynx
>Registeel's heil mein fuhrer
>Lenora edited in animu because muh mammy stereotype
SJWs already won this battle before they were called SJWs.
>>
>>25672283
What new minigames does ORAS have? I count the loss of the Game Corner's slots, the Game Corner's roulette, and the berry blending game. And the two wireless minigames in Emerald that were ported from FRLG if you want to count that, though I wouldn't. What does ORAS bring other than porting the XY Amie minigames?
>>
>>25670462
>this shit of an argument
>this annoying of a person
>>
>>25672300
If we're talking specifically about ORAS and the loss of the slots, then I have to say I found ORAS pretty substandard in new non-ported-from-XY content too. I won't argue that ORAS did that right at all.

However, the loss of the Game Corner as a general feature from gen 4 to 5 was more than made up for by the better minigame options BW/BW2 offered, and I'd rather see the HGSS features brought back than the Game Corner. That's personal preference, though, and I don't have any issue with bemoaning the loss of the Game Corner as well.
>>
>>25672346
>BW

Are you counting the Dream World (RIP)? Because if not the only minigames I remember in BW1 are musicals (which sucked) and the transfer minigame (which was tedious when you wanted to transfer a large number of 'mons). BW2 was better about it though, Pokéstar Studios is GOAT.
>>
>>25672410
I am counting the Dream World, since most of us here had the internet connection to make use of it, though it's certainly not adding gameplay value these days. There was also the Entralink, and the Abyssal Ruins (sort of). BW2 was definitely a step up, though, especially Pokestar.
>>
>>25672461
>Entralink

Oh yeah, I always forget that because my friends all bought BW on the heels of HGSS hype then dropped it so I only got to use it with other people like once. That does add a lot of value to the game I suppose, shame I couldn't make use of it.
>>
>>25670351
>dat blind assumption
>dat butthurt
I said, fuck off, /v/.
>>
>>25672479
As much as I enjoy the connectivity features Gamefreak likes to develop, I do wish they'd spare a little more thought for folks who can't make use of them. I always wanted to try the BW hard mode, but the way it was incorporated was nonsensical.
>>
>>25672484
You sure proved that guy's the butthurt one here, responding to him like 5 hours later and everything.
>>
>>25672296

>jynx
Who the fuck cares about Jynx? That doesn't fucking matter.

>Registeel

Registeel's sprite is even less important than Jynx's. The most attention it would have ever gotten is some "lol he's a natsoc" jokes here on /vp/, which is exactly what we got anyway so who gives a shit?

>lenora

But Lenora's outfit WAS fucking stupid.

Archaeologists don't dress like that. If her gym was a restaurant or a kitchen or a maple syrup factory it would have made all the sense in the world.

SJW are just easily offended liberals pretending to do anything of note, and all they do win at is riling up easily offended conservatives pretending to bad asses on the internet.
>>
>>25672259
>meta
>online
Whom are you quoting? I play real-time competitive games with friends. I play Pokemon for the SP experience.

>>25672261
>it improves the quality of the game
How? have you ever played actual slot simulators?

You're just being selfish. Ask yourself what your 5 year old would have wanted.
>>
>>25672652
>Ask yourself what your 5 year old would have wanted.

Probably a tablet with Minecraft and Angry Birds on it.

>have you ever played actual slot simulators?

Are the ones in the Game Corner not actual ones?
>>
>>25670364
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa I'm telling America on you women are gonna ruin
>>
>>25670402
I wish we had lychee fanta here, it's delicious
>>
File: Espurr.png (138 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
Espurr.png
138 KB, 431x431
>>25670736
>Anonymous 03/22/16(Tue)10:22:03 No.25670736▶
>>>25670594
>Fluoride gives you autism, don't be dumb
What a faggot.
>>
>>25672635
>implying time is relevant
>>
>>25669551
Pokémon was also been accused of promoting materialism.

Which, It totally doesn't promote materialism.
>>
>>25672675
>Probably a tablet with Minecraft and Angry Birds on it.
Oh you're retarded. Gotcha
>>
>>25672864
>promoting
No.
>optional shit
yes.
There's a difference, you aren't encouraged. And there's literally nothing wrong with it either.
>>
>>25670594
vaccines do give you autism if you don't space them out properly. too many dipshit parents out there get all the vaccines within a day or a week
>>
>>25669648
*Cuckmarny

Fix'd
>>
>>25669551
It's ok to take 10000000000 terrorists but its not okay to sell adult games for adults.
>>
>>25674836
Sauce?
I've never seen that variation on the whole "vaccines cause autism" shit.
>>
>>25669614
>Never seeing the Game Corner
Blame Yuropoors
>>
>>25674836

Why am I not surprised to see a post like this in this particular thread?
>>
>>25672245

It's pisseasy to watch the uncensored version.

The 3DS is regionlocked and "fan subs" for video games is really fucking difficult if you don't want to emulate.
>>
>>25672637

I'm not a conservative and you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>25674886

I'm impressed. Any country that managed to take in more terrorists than the known population of the entire planet deserves recognition.
>>
>>25674983
>yuropoors in general
>not Germany and GF themselves for not wanting to make a separate German version
>>
Outside of the Uri Geller thing, and the Game Corner, there's nothing objectionable in pokemon. The whole point about it is how utterly kid-friendly it is, your rivals aren't even jerks anymore.
>>
>>25675895
>your rivals aren't even jerks anymore.
To be fair they were never really jerks.
>>
>>25676052
Really? Blue and Silver had their moments.
>>
>>25676052
Green/Blue was just a douche who got full of himself after getting into Pokemon, and before that was best friends with Red. He's simply an egotist.

Silver simply has a chip on his shoulder and massive daddy issues that make him act how he is.

I'm not sure why everybody is so ignorant of the fact that you can have a good rival without trying to make the rival appear to be some shallow asshole.

Then again, most people don't really seem to understand characterization at all, so it's not surprising
>>
>>25676151
>I'm not sure why everybody is so ignorant of the fact that you can have a good rival without trying to make the rival appear to be some shallow asshole.
It's not like they've seen anything else besides pokemon. That said, a Sonic and Knuckles style of rivalry would be nice.
>>
>>25675796
It's easy now, because getting decent quality video off the internet requires minimal effort. Watching the Japanese version was a bit harder back in the day.

That also doesn't change the fact that the surest way to inspire controversy seems to be cutting sexual content. Splatoon's total overhaul in the localization with 90s jargon and the removal of "plot content" in the dialogue inspired lighthearted banter at worst; why is it that the petting minigame sparks a shitstorm?
>>
fucking hell moot really fuck this site over by cucking himself to the sjws.

4chan is so pro censorship thiese days.

>muh sjw boogeyman

Except it's real you dumb faggots look what they did to FE fates
>>
File: fuckingsjws.png (21 KB, 306x798) Image search: [Google]
fuckingsjws.png
21 KB, 306x798
AAAAHHHH SJWS are censoring Pokemon AAAAAHHHH
>>
>>25677557
You mean how they improved Fates for a non-otaku audience?
>>
>>25678210
>it's d-da weaabz!
>being unable to ignore optional content
>>
>>25677557
FE Fates is a shitty example because the game was always garbage, so it's easy for SJWs like >>25678210 to refute. Xenoblade X, on the other hand, still makes me mad
>>
>>25678238
I personally enjoy getting the cutscenes and support boosts from the petting minigame without the tedium of actually having to play the game every time. I'll grant you the bikinis could have stayed, but I wouldn't have put them in originally either.
>>
>>25670475
>Ben Garrison-posting
ironic or not I'd highly suggest you kill yourself asap, my guy
>>
>>25678263
Because now you can't put a 13-year-old in a stripper outfit? That's even less defensible than the petting.
>>
>>25677557
SJW is a term that only got invented a few years ago to strawman a particular type of person and spread fear among the incredibly uninformed.

If you want anyone to take you seriously I suggest you stop using terms like SJW.
>>
>>25669551
BY VOTING TRUMP

TRUMP 2016
R
U
M
P

>>
File: trumpglorification.png (53 KB, 540x250) Image search: [Google]
trumpglorification.png
53 KB, 540x250
>>25681390
How the fuck does that help?
>>
>>25681401

Trump is very popular with people who have autism. Just ignore him. He has no idea why he's saying due to his disability, and likley won't vote anyway.
>>
>>25681401
>>25682144
Make America great again. Trump removes Video Game jounralism and cencorship because Trump knows it hurts Video Games.
>>
>>25681401
It's fictional violence in a fictional universe.

It's hurting no one in our reality.
>>
Biggest problem with the West in these cases is that they think if they hide such images they are gone and don't exist anymore.
In a time with internet like this censoring stuff like this for childeren is beyong stupid, every 8yr old these days can just type in boobs on google and play poker on fb when they want.
what a shame
>>
File: 1433963449095.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1433963449095.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>>25682144
>all that ad hominem
It's been pretty funny to see you liberals go through all the stages of grief as Trump continues to rack up more votes.
>>
File: image.png (5 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 384x384
ITT: /v/ crossboarders intentionally being insipid
>>
>>25677557
This post caused me physical pain
>>
>>25674836
Lord, what an idiot
>>
>>25678268
This tbqh

Beyond that, the petting minigame is still in there, it's just limited. It sounds like it was almost just a gameplay choice to remove the tedium of having to do that to get support bonuses with everyone rather than censorship. The bikini thing is probably censorship but I don't really care that much about removing fanservice.
>>
>>25681401
>>25682154
>>25682292
How does any of that have anything to do with trump saying video games are bad?

also pokemon
>>
>>25682292

>ad hominem

No. Autists are literally incapable of making rational decisions because they lack empathy and social skills. Artists struggle very hard to differentiate between right and wrong.

Fuck, my one asspie friend wants trump to win because he's "sick of this PC culture"... As of Trump is somehow going to make it illegal to be a rational human being.

He wants to vote for trump because he hates getting in trouble and yelled at for being fucking retarded. He views it as some sort of revenge.

Remove all the autists and people with an IQ in the double digits, and I assure you, Trump won't be as popular as he is.

Ever stop and ask yourself why he does the best in states with the lowest IQ average?
>>
>>25670594
Idk about global warming, I think humans have far less of an impact on it than SJW's spout off about who just want it as an excuse to impose sanctions on business and further their own agendas in general.

Vaccines are sketchy shit and if you dont think the privately owned medical industry has to be made more transparent you're a cuck supreme.
>>
>>25670533
"Eon" is a perfectly fine translation of "mugen" you sperg.
>>
File: image.png (233 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
233 KB, 640x1136
Reminder that liberals tend to have superior critical thinking skills on average
>>
>>25682942
This tbqh, you don't even need to be a Trump supporter to question how privately owned medical companies are shady as fuck. It also brings up other questions, like if large scale vaccinations might be making viruses/bugs even stronger and more resilient (similar to antibacterial soap).

Same with global warming, while I'd think there's at least something we as people can do, and there's obvious cases of us poking holes in the ozone layer, I'm skeptical that it's as bad as people claim.

>>25682983
If you think along party lines/black and white ideologies like liberal/conservative then you probably don't have very good critical thinking skills in general tbqh senpai

How is this thread /vp/ related at all, though?
>>
File: Homer smash.jpg (81 KB, 259x383) Image search: [Google]
Homer smash.jpg
81 KB, 259x383
>>25682942
>>25683008
The trustworthiness of private medical insurance companies and the efficacy of vaccines are two completely separate issues. If you don't see this then you're no position to tell other people about thinking critically.

Feel free to think that think vaccinations apply the same kind of downward pressure that causes multiresistant drugs, but don't expect anyone who actually knows how that shit works to take you seriously.

This applies just as much to all the other spurious "points" you're making about Global Warming. If you're so skeptical of the current overwhelming consensus on Global Warming feel free to conduct your own decades-long experiments proving them (as in the actual scientists and not braindead "SJWs" who have no real authority) wrong and enjoy that Nobel Prize.
>>
>>25670910
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Game Corner is a decent minigame
>>
File: 1421281143856.png (378 KB, 426x581) Image search: [Google]
1421281143856.png
378 KB, 426x581
>>25683245
It is.
>>
>>25683262
>waste 3 coins per round in hopes that you MIGHT win a fucking luck based "game"
>actual pokemon require thousands of coins with no other way to obtain them

It's gay as hell, just like the safari zone
>>
>>25683295
Anon, when you randomly bring up the Safari Zone out of nowhere I know it's you.

Also learn to line up slots via timing. Sometimes the slots do cheat but that's like 1/5 games.
>>
File: ta0.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
ta0.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>this thread is still alive
>>
>>25683314
>Anon, when you randomly bring up the Safari Zone out of nowhere I know it's you.

What did he mean by this? Of course I'm me. Who else would I be?

>Also learn to line up slots via timing.

Or I could play a better minigame like the PokeMile games, Super Training, or the Amie games.
>>
>>25683383
>Or I could play a better minigame

Still isn't entirely luck-based.

>Who else would I be?

Someone other than you.
>>
>>25669551
>censorship

Is it also PC? Is it also regressive?

Nice buzzword.
>>
>>25683295

>he sucks so bad that he thinks it's luck-based

You just outed yourself as a shitter
>>
>>25683134
The trustworthiness of private medical insurance companies is enough reason to be skeptical about the safety of large-scale vaccination. That's not a "critical thinking" issue, they have demonstrated multiple times that they are not worthy of public trust. It's certainly something that needs to be more transparent, at least.

There's not really any significant data in favor of downward evolutionary pressure on vaccinated diseases, however diseases like the flu do have ways around vaccinations and I am curious if our vaccinations on that front are doing anything meaningful to protect us from them. It was a bad argument to say that they're making bugs stronger like antibiotics, and I recognize that.

Skepticism of global warming data isn't unhealthy given that there's billions of dollars muddying the water on both sides. I don't deny that there's a human element to it, I'm just skeptical that our involvement is nearly as defined as some data would claim.

Either way, there's not really any significant reason to say that you shouldn't vaccine/work to stop global warming. Being skeptical of something's scale is not the same as outright denying the evidence that is there.

This isn't really a /vp/ related discussion, though.
>>
>>25683295
The game corner wasn't luck based in gen 4 fampi
>>
File: Kornheiser_Why.jpg (73 KB, 600x1040) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_Why.jpg
73 KB, 600x1040
>>25677836
>dat wink removal
>>
>>25670325
>the first amendment rights
>Japanese game
A little flaw in your logic buddy...
>>
>>25677836
see they've always been bitches about localization
>>
>>25683458
The results are literally RNG, it can sometimes straight up refuse to let you get 3 sevens even if you run it frame by frame on an emulator.
>>
>>25684160

It's literally not, you fucking faggot.

You look at each individual wheel turning, and you wait until the symbol you want lines up and you press the fucking A button. Do that for all 3 wheels. Zero random number generation involved, you fucking idiot.

Fuck, some of the machines even spin slower than others, and that's stated in-game with zero meta-knowledge required.
>>
Why is it that no one suspects an appeal to the right wing as the cause of censorship? I'm sure the family-first groups would be delighted to see sexual content pruned from video games to protect the children. They were almost certainly the cause of >>25677836 for instance, rather than the SJWs.
>>
>>25684239

I blame the right wing, since this shit has ALWAYS been their fault.

Just can't say that on 4chan without getting mauled
>>
All countries (other than Japan) had the game corner removed. Including Korea.
>>
>>25669551
Take your retarded "censorship" meme back to /v/
>>
>>25670325
> but m-muh free speech to be a pathetic kissless virgin weeb is being infringed

The world would be better off without you people
>>
>>25684460
>no argument
>>
>>25684430
>if I don't like it then it's a meme
>>
>>25684460

What this anon said >>25684514
>>
>>25669551
>a children's game doesn't have any suggestive content and that's bad for some reason
If you want shit to jerk off to, go play a game that has that intention. Maybe Pokémon isn't a game for you.
>>
>>25670347
Well it's either vote for that or vote for literal cancer when it comes to politicians, or possibly just a straight up communist if the establishment doesn't get their way.
>>
>>25684514
>>25684702
>no life
>>
>>25670594
>he thinks vaccines give you autism
It's literally listed on the side effects of some of them. Go read some of the side effects of vaccines. You'll be shocked.
>>
>>25682942
>medical industry needs to be made more transparent
It already is. It's just that people are too fucking retarded to look at the goddamn side effects of vaccines. Inadvertent death is literally a side effect of multiple of them.
Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.