[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf why can this be female.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 586Sawsbuck-Summer[1].png (666 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
586Sawsbuck-Summer[1].png
666 KB, 1280x1280
wtf why can this be female.
>>
>>25667000
Mr. Mime?
>>
>>25667000
No Female = Extinction.
>>
Why isn't Gogoat also Normal/Grass?
>>
>>25667000
why the fuck are braviary and mandibuzz gender locked

it makes sense for tauros, you might even even justify some of the weird humanshape ones like jynx and hitmonchan but what the fuck?
>>
>>25667814
They're counterparts.
>>
Yet another Pokemon whose localized name gives it a gender title it didn't originally have.

>But antlers

Reindeer.
>>
>>25667814
It's kind of dumb when you consider that birds of prey have females as the larger sex.

I guess they were maybe going for Indian patriarchal chief?
>>
Delphox doesn't look very manly anon, also male Gardevoir
>>
>>25667853
>Reindeer

Stantler.
>>
>>25667000
Why the captain tsubasa hairstyle though?
>>
>>25667837
Lie.
There is no evidence of that.
>>
>>25667747
It live on the Mountains, It need a lot of oxygen.
>>
>>25667991
Mandibuzz and Vullaby can be seen as counterparts toBraviaryandRufflet. Mandibuzz and Braviary share a base stat total of 510, evolve from their pre-evolutions starting at level 54, and are both partFlying. Mandibuzz and Vullaby are exclusive to Black andBlack 2while Braviary and Rufflet are to White and White 2. Whereas Mandibuzz and Vullaby can only be female, Braviary and Rufflet can only be male..

I know its pasta but it was taking too long to type it out.
>>
>>25667991
>no evidence of that
Are you retarded?
>>
>>25667637
mr mimes japanese name does not indicate gender
nothing about mr mimes physical appearance suggests that it is male only
only male deer grow antlers

>>25667742
not in a world with ditto

>>25667853
its a white tailed deer, endemic to the inspiration of its region, unlike reindeer
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.