[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Sun/Moon will elaborate on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: looker.png (1 MB, 1280x657) Image search: [Google]
looker.png
1 MB, 1280x657
Do you think Sun/Moon will elaborate on this?
>>
Would that mean that SuMo would take place after ORAS but before XY?
>>
Doubt it, according to the official timeline his amnesia would have been at the earliest time in the series since RSE/ORAS takes place at the same time as RGBY/FRLG, so by the time we first met him in Platinum he would have had his memory back completely. There's no doubt though that we'll see him again in Sun and Moon since we've seen him in every generation since 4, but I wouldn't expect anything more about his amnesia.
>>
doubt it, unless SM is another prequel
>>
>The detective pikachu game will never mention looker
>>
>>25666955
Didnt play ORAS
Is that Mewtwo's new form?
>>
>>25666955
I'm sure Looker will be in because he's been in four games out of five now.
>>
>>25666955
looker amnesia was caused by Uxie.

It is said that it can wipe out the memory of those who see its eyes.
>>
>>25668211

>Mind rapes a good guy like Looker
>Doesn't do shit when Team Galactic uses it to try to destroy the universe

Fuck you Uxie.
>>
>>25666993
But ORAS along with XY take place in an alternate universe from the rest of the games. The Delta Episode pretty much spelled that out.
>>
Looker is the most useless character in Pokemon. He served zero purpose in Platinum except make more text appear.
>>
>>25668298
>implying looker was a good guy prior to the known pokemon canon

He's probably the final boss of the series.
>>
>>25668327
>He's probably the final boss of the series.

Sounds like Mystery dungeon Universe?
>>
File: 1408011292407.gif (202 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1408011292407.gif
202 KB, 500x275
>>25668327
>>25668340
fund it
>>
>>25666955
Audino
>>
I'm not sure how Looker has managed his way into every game since his Platinum debut, but I guess he's a character to appear in every game now. His XY quests were pretty cool I guess
>>
>>25669698

Japan likes him so Gamefreak brings him back.
>>
>>25668309
Was there official word on that?
>>
>>25668309
Yes but that doesn't mean the other games didn't happened with some mega shenanigans. So technically Platinum happened in this universe, just differently
>>
>>25669728
Forgot to mention, I think the alternate universe rambling was simply referring to the opposite version, Archie/Maxie will go on about at the Battle Resort or whatever it's called.
>>
>>25669728
Zinnia outright says he clan observed the other universe anon, the universe without Mega evolution.
>>
>>25666955
Characters mentioned in XY:
>Looker
>Colress
>Blue
>Brandon
"IT ALL COMES TOGETHER"
>>
>>25670188
well shit, we need to go back to the old universe then
>>
>>25666955
WHO AM IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.