[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>considers Looker and Dr. Xerosic to be father figures >fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: pokemon emma.png (11 KB, 675x475) Image search: [Google]
pokemon emma.png
11 KB, 675x475
>considers Looker and Dr. Xerosic to be father figures
>fucking Dr. Xerosic

Did Emma have Stockholm syndrome?
>>
>still no official art of Emma outside her power armor

shouganai my head.
>>
Xerosic treated her very kindly, if only to keep up the charade of her "day job". He seemed remorseful of what he had done afterwards. He was really only a jerk during the Ultimate Weapon nonsense. And Emma had nothing to do with that.
>>
>>25665500
He had a real quick change of heart then.
>>
>>25665489
You're kidding? There needs to be so much more of her
>>
>>25666107
XY's story was flaming garbage, you're not crazy
>>
Characters in Pokemon are way too fucking forgiving, it gets ridiculous sometimes. Like in ORAS when Courtney or Matt try to literally kill everyone (and for incredibly retarded reasons) and the leaders act like they did nothing wrong and actually apologize to THEM. The whole Delta Episode pissed me off.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.