[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think his team would have been?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: I Ain't Happy.jpg (11 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
I Ain't Happy.jpg
11 KB, 214x317
What do you think his team would have been?
>>
I don't know what his taste is.

Do you catch pokemon themed after your life anon?
>>
Fuck you for making me check.
>>
FUCK YOU
>>
Ludicolo, a car, and a gun.
>>
Tyranitar for sure
>>
Fuck you OP!
You made me assume he just died!
>>
Fuck you, I mutter vigoursly as I shriek and slam my keyboard in uncontain rage and sadness.

It seems all but obvious that you posted said thread using said image to provoke a very specific reaction that, to my surprise, is completely irreverant to the topic suggested in the text portion of your submission to this forum. Instead, it seems this reaction was to pop the idea into my midna that the idea that the renowned actor and basis for the character of Kutaro "JoJo" KuJo from the hit anime series later dubbed into a manga, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, as well as starring in hit movies such as The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, Casper, and Gran Turismo: Hairy Callahan, had passed on to the realm beyond ours, here on the world. Alas, your trick befuddled me for a few moments, as the savvy Google peruser I am, perused the Google search bar and learned the truth, or rather, the lack of, concerning the implications of your forum post here. Well friend, let me tell you, I'm not having it. Not buying it. Not selling it. You've tricked me once, but for but a moment, and good luck managing it again, you looney tune. Now, go on, go on back to which of whence you crawled out of and came, you fiendish trickster.
>>
>>25666242
Okay.
>>
File: clint_pissed.png (735 KB, 1395x574) Image search: [Google]
clint_pissed.png
735 KB, 1395x574
>>25665372

You're a funny guy. I had to go look.
>>
File: 1457052439517.png (23 KB, 455x360) Image search: [Google]
1457052439517.png
23 KB, 455x360
>>25666242
>>
>>25665372
Holy fucking shit this was scary
>>
>>25666242
Fresh new Pasta
>>
>>25666242
#REKT
>>
>>25666242
is this pasta?
>>
5 octillery and something with metronome
>Do you feel lucky?
>>
>>25665372
Did he really die?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.