[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most retarded looking leaks to date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (404 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
404 KB, 1136x640
I found these on a YouTube video where the guy was like"OMG THESE ARE SO REALS BEST STARTERS" they just look so retareded and are 99.99999999999999% fake. If these somehow end up being real, these are the worst starters to date
>>
>>25665371
The squide is kinda cute.
>>
>>25665371

>If these somehow end up being real

You are explicitly a god damn moron for even giving this shit hoax that much leeway.
>>
File: image.png (253 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
253 KB, 1136x640
More s*** from the same video
>>
>>25665371
I like the octo scrub.
>>
I want another squid/octopus Pokemon. Yes, even though we just got Malamar.
>>
>>25665371
>yellow fire starter
>>
I'd get the grass QT
>>
>>25665371
Of course they're fake.
There's never been a grass starter that's JUST a plant.
There's never been a water starter based on an animal that's helpless out of water.
I hate to bring up "muh patterns", but since the artist of that fake still believes the Eastern Zodiac meme, you'd think he would follow those two trends.
>>
>>25665396
>s***

You must be 18 or older to post on this site.
>>
>>25665467
What is Cyndaquil
>>
>>25665371
I want them
>>
>>25665371
Im still mad the last "leak" confirmed fake. I liked the fire teddy cub
>>
>>25665371
>>25665396
I like these designs.
>>
>>25665467
Cynadiquil and fennekin
>>
>>25665626
Same, they look WAY better than this leak
>>
>>25665582
An octopus wouldn't be helpless out of water
>>
>>25665371
These are the best designs for "starters" I have seen so far.
>>
>>25665757
The Corocoro leaks from last weak with the bear, lizard, and ram looked way better than this Imo
>>
>an even uglier oddish
>literally litleo
the squid is kinda cool
>>
Original video:http://youtu.be/zLtX3byEvTA
>>
>>25665857
K, I wil check it out
>>
I love the Squid, and the grass one could be cool. The color scheme of the fire type is ugly but I could see a pretty cool final evolution.

I wouldn't even be mad.

Doesn't look legit though.
>>
I hate all 3
>>
>Tiger fire starter

Yes.
>>
>>25665389
it's an octopus.
>>
>>25665857
went into the thread doubting but after this video i'm convinced it seems p legit
>>
>>25665371
>>25665389
>>25665399
>>25665750
>>25665806
>>25666144
>tfw no rasta inspired octopus ever
>>
So many water starters would be nicknamed Kraken
>>
>>25665396

>S***

Are you afraid your dad is gonna beat the shit out of you for saying a bad word or something?
>>
Someone post the first look we got at the Unova starters for lels.
>>
>>25665371
>fire starter isn't red or at the very least has major components on it that are red
0/10, its like this fakemon designer literally never played pokemon.
also if your going to make fake leaks at least put random japaneese characters in there. who cares if its fake. the retarded facebook masses will beleive it 200% more if you do so, and thats all these tards care about.
>>
>>25666472
>what is Charmander
>what is Cyndaquil
>what is Torchic
>what is Chimchar
>what is Tepig
>>
>>25666529
>Charmander
has more than just a red tail you dipshit. body is red only yellow part is belly
>cyntaquill
did you not notice the fucking flames sticking out of the back? if so then you are clearly blind and i honestly don't know how your reading this right now, so i applaud you for that.
>torchick
basically all red you retard
stopp trolling
>chimchar
its basically just charmander with a yellow face. its nowhere near just having a flaming tail you retard.
>tepig
again, mostly red
none of the fire starters even come close to being this not red.
this thing doesn't even look like a fire starter. if it weren't for the tail nobody could tell
this is nowhere close to any of the starters, and gamefreak would not do something this stupid.
>>
>>25666570
>Charmander
>Torchic
>Chimchar
>red
>>
>>25666570
So orange is a shade of red now?
>>
>>25666570
>did you not notice the fucking flames sticking out of the back? if so then you are clearly blind and i honestly don't know how your reading this right now, so i applaud you for that.
did you not notice the fucking flames sticking out of the tail? if so then you are clearly blind and i honestly don't know how your reading this right now, so i applaud you for that.
>>
>>25666653
>implying fire isn't orange
the other guy worded it retardedly, but don't be a smartass
>>
>>25666472
Fennekin is yellow and orange
>>
This guy has to be genuine though, or else his YT would tank so fast after it comes out to be fake. Or he could just be desperate for some short-term clicks.
>>
>>25665428
Malamar is immensely disappointing, considering it's more like a penguin than a squid. Even Inkay looks more like a jellyfish than a squid.
>>
>>25665371
>implying
The only shit one is the tiger. If its stripes were orange, that'd be better, but if it weren't for the flaming tail (what an original idea for a fire type pokemon) I'd presume it's an electric type. The plant is cute as fuck and the octopus is great.
>>25665396
This, however, flat-out looks fake.
>face is fucking covered in ears
>tails look the same
>scarf with a weird lump covering the mouth for no apparent reason
>no apparent relation to electricity at all, and would probably be a ground type

>s***
>>
File: tigermon.png (71 KB, 404x436) Image search: [Google]
tigermon.png
71 KB, 404x436
>>
>>25666875
Source? Wouldn't mind being fake honestly
>>
>>25666653
It is. In theory.
>>
>>25665371
>octopus Water starter

I want this to an absurd degree.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.