[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people defend this Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1458516595598.jpg (239 KB, 800x774) Image search: [Google]
1458516595598.jpg
239 KB, 800x774
>people defend this

Why?
>>
Because people give pokemon a free pass for everything
>>
>>25665040
>>25665046
The game isn't intended for competitive audiences. If you want top tier, perfect Pokemon, you need to work for them.
>>
>people bitch about breeding
>people bitch about injecting

Let people play the fucking game the way they want to. It's their game.
>>
>>25665050
>you need to work for them
>riding your bike back and forth
>>
Be glad Game Freak makes it easy for you by making long straight runways adjacent to Day Care in every game. At least they care about hardcore breeders.
>>
File: B8YNsDsIEAAbBMO.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
B8YNsDsIEAAbBMO.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>25665055

I'd be happy to, if the people who injected didn't fucking thump their chests making a show about how "they play the game the REAL way all you people playing legit are just fucking faggot goody two shoes".

I can deal with playing the game however you want if that's as far as it went, but taking outspoken pride in cheating in a game aimed at 10 year olds and the shittalking the people who DONT cheat by making threads exactly like this oneis fucking pathetic.
>>
>>25665068
It takes on average 15 eggs to get a Pokemon with 6 perfect IVs. I've never had one need more than 20. This is less than an hour of playing. Jesus this board is infested with ADHD.
>>
>>25665089

> if the people who injected

let me amend my own post, to, if SOME of the people who injected, because it clearly isn't everyone.
>>
>>25665104
No, it doesn't. It's completely random which means It could take hours for some people. Anecdotes is not evidence.
>>
>>25665104
You must be seriously lucky then, unless I'm badly mistaken. I could accept it being that fast for 5ivs, but even with two 6iv parents, the probability of a 6iv offspring is 1 in 32. What's your secret, anon?
>>
>>25665126
He's probably forgetting to mention that he's got multiple 4IV+ Dittos.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.