[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Several references to Pokemon killing and eating each other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>Several references to Pokemon killing and eating each other
>Can't say that they lay eggs
>>
>trying to find inconsistencies within pokemon
you're some sort of wizard
>>
Arceus created an egg right in front of you anon
>>
Do Pokemon all fornicate and defecate out of their mouths? What about the ones who don't have mouths -- their noses, and they eat there too I guess?
>>
File: download (14).jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (14).jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>25664172
You see them eat in their own ways, and they all deplete PP
>>
>>25664142
Of the creation trio.
Not Every Pokémon.
>>
>>25664172
Almost All Pokémon have mouths.
>>
>>25664142
Arceus isn't omnipotent, omniscience, omnipresence and omnibenevolence.

Arceus have limits, only a omnipotent, omnipresence Pokémon can create infinite number of Eggs.
>>
Why are you perverted autists so fixated on the series canonically making reference to Pokemon mating like animals?
>>
>>25663676
What do you want them to say?

>Your Lopunny fugged your Pangoro up the bootyhole, and this was the result. Enjoy!
>>
>>25664351
There isn't an infinite amount of Pokemon. There is a finite amount of Pokemon and a finite number of Pokemon that has ever existed.
>>
>>25665749

It's not that.

They don't have to go into any detail. Just leaving it up to the player's imagination would be a lot easier and less convoluted than making up all this crap about how no one's ever seen a Pokemon lay an egg, or how eggs are actually cradles.
>>
>>25663676
Because they don't.
>>
>>25665749
It's just one guy.
Mewtist.
>>
>>25665874
Anon, that's just there for the kids playing the game. It's a thing for the 'mystery to the kids' aspect of it all.

Just ignore it and go about what you will.
>>
>>25665874
I dunno. I like the idea that "when a boy pokemon and a girl pokemon love each other very much, god creates an alternate universe and pulls out a tiny pokemon sleeping in an egg-shaped cradle and leaves it by their feet when no one's looking looking". It's so convoluted that it works.

I want a cutscene explaining how Pokemon poop, and it's just the egg scene but a giant bag of mulch appears on the screen.
>>
>>25665749

Because like OP said, they go into detail about things a lot worse than that
>>
File: ability 1.png (7 KB, 171x243) Image search: [Google]
ability 1.png
7 KB, 171x243
>>25664351
>Arceus isn't omnipotent
>>
>>25666498
He must be an american. Gruesome violence is a-okay but they're absolutely terrified by the thought of an uncovered dick or titty
>>
>>25663676
If anything we might as well just go ahead and take everything in the game to the literal extreme if we accept that.

Towns and most cities are barely even that

There are no hospitals or doctors for humans; only Pokemon

Populations in a region barely amount to hardly any people

The regions themselves have very little infrastructure.

Every town besides the starting one has super high level Pokemon in the grass. No exception.

Pre-schoolers actually carry around super high level baby Pokemon that should be evolved by now. Definitely not a game mechanic at all.
>>
>>25666567
*tips fedora*
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.