[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate Verlisify?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 250x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 250x224
Why do people hate Verlisify?
>>
he's a scrub
>>
i have no idea who this douche-nozzle is

is he some youtube nobody?

if so, then why did you make this thread?
>>
I don't know who this shithead is, nor do I care. He has no impact on my life.
>>
File: 250px-201Unown.png (328 KB, 1058x175) Image search: [Google]
250px-201Unown.png
328 KB, 1058x175
Didn't know who he was until now, but I can see why people hate him. He uses deviantart furry art as his banner and his voice is annoying.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTC_nXSSOdI
>>
>>25663442
>>25663436
>>25663414

Anti-smogo scrub who encourages people to be creative. Famous for a -now deleted- unironic video of a Rain Dance + Rest Hydration Goodra with Assault Vest.

Also notable: Cheek Pouch Diggersby and no-STAB Hydreigon
>>
>>25663442

I still don't give a shit who this is and will never watch a single one of his video, but its not at all shocking that someone who would still play pokemon as an adult and care enough to film edit and publish videos about it would also be obsessed with cartoon animals other than pokemon.
>>
>>25663501
>Rain Dance + Rest Hydration Goodra with Assault Vest
what?
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 951x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 951x636
Oh, THAT'S why people hate him.
>>
another advertising thread nice :^)
or is the "why /vp/ doesn't / does like ____ ?" a new epic spam meme?
>>
>>25663575
>Torrent
>Ever

>Torrent
>With no water type moves

Is he retarded?
>>
>>25663501
>Anti-smogo scrub who encourages people to be creative
That sounds like a pretty good thing to me. It's a game, it's supposed to be fun, not a dogma.
>>
>>25664049
judging by the examples given 'be creative' is a euphemism for 'be dumb as rocks'

>>25663501
>use a movest made impossible by the item

>>25663575
>use a pokemon with an ability that does nothing for its moveset
>>
>>25663540
some people do this to meet people who have similar interests. also not everyone who makes videos is a furfag like this guy
>>
>>25664100
The idea here is that you get the ass vest knocked off and it lowers their speed then you heal up with rest and rain dance. Still dumb as rocks but it is a gimmic none the less
>>
>>25664179
Leftovers is better in every single way in this "gimmick"
>>
>>25664049
>he likes VGC better than Smogon
>he's encouraging people to be "creative"
Smogon offers a place for almost all Pokémon to be played with competitievly. VGC is a game where if you don't use mence, smeargle, Khan, or landorus, you have no chance of going anywhere.
>>
The last time I read about this furfag was when he was whining about Smogon banning swagger. He just wants the 'unrestricted meta' to be a thing, and doesn't realize that Smogon is trying to have some sort of rule-set, that may or may not be good, in order to stop stupid shit like his ideas.
>>
>>25663392
>is a furfag
>uses the worst arguments against Smogon. I'm a Smogon, and there are legitimate arguments against it, none of which Verlisify uses.
>he is fucking garbage at comp, just watch any of his videos where he battles
>not only does he have shitty copy pasted arguments that are ridiculous (suggesting that Smogon is worse than VGC because "you can only use a few select pokemon, even though that's exactly what VGC does and Smogon tries to prevent), he deletes all of the comments on his videos that disagree with him.
>he advertises in the comments on other people's videos
>is in general a shithead who has shit arguments, deletes opposing viewpoints, and sucks at comp.
>>
Holy shit, I've only just now seen a picture of this pleb, but he looks like m with longer hair and a beard
>>
>>25664323
>is a furfag
>>he advertises in the comments on other people's videos
>>is in general a shithead who has shit arguments, deletes opposing viewpoints, and sucks at comp.

sounds like a cancer in the pokemon community
>>
>>25664179
but whats even the point of the vest then? why not just have some useful item, or something that could make it easier to withstand the knock off?
>>
>>25664179

Ah yes the great speed drop ability of hydration
>>
He is the doing constantly doing his threads, stop giving him attention guys.
>>
>>25663575
>seems like an okay build, I'd add a stab att-
>torrent

Is it autistic of me to be legitimately angry
>>
He's a furfag.
They honestly are the worst type of people who deserve zero respect
>>
>>25663392
because he looks like a rat sphinx
>>
>>25663392
Because he's one of the few Youtubers who isn't a part of the Smogon cult like Shofu, PokeaimMD, Cybertron etc. He actually thinks for himself.

People always hate those who think for themselves and don't follow the crowd.
>>
>>25663575
Bitch that video was posted before the HA feraligatr was released, at least use one of the other many reasons as to why he's such a fag
>>
>>25663392
He's stupid and a furry

I hate smogon too, but he's a fucking dumbass.
>>
he sucks up to any relatively big youtuber for attention
also, likes keemstar. no way that's a good person to watch
>>
>>25664743
>furry
>>25664793
>likes keemstar
I don't know who he is but I already hate him
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nHMHXhsKBrw
most aids thing ive ever seen in my life
>>
>>25663392
>Randomly end up with a Verlisify video.
>Video called the UNBREAKABLE Frillish.
>Uses Minimize and Attract to force his luck.
I wanted to punch my screen.
>>
File: laughing ou.png (174 KB, 800x714) Image search: [Google]
laughing ou.png
174 KB, 800x714
>>25663392
>Furfag
>Is shit at game
>Shitty youtube pokemon special snowflake
>EVERY SHINY POKEMON IS HACK GUIZE
>>
>>25663392
I don't like him because any time people disagree with him he makes a video about it bitching. People disagree all the time, just do your own thing without stoking your edick about it. He litterally kept bragging because he didn't agree with smogon bans, as if disagreeing with smogon makes you some kind of saint. Fuck smogon too. Just play fucking Pokemon and get over yourself. And fuck me for saying so.
>>
>>25663392
his ratlike visage
>>
He is a person who don't play/hate smogon rules and care what smogon does.
>>
underage are stupid people, give them disease

bring proof and I'll pay $50 for every below 25 person you infect

hey are you in school? you euro? go fuck yourself
>>
>>25664688
PokeaimMD seems to do his own stuff a lot

then again I don't really look at Smogon ever, they're too tightly regimented for a fucking discussion forum
>>
>>25666908
A fucking roar would break it
>>
>>25667377
Imo joey is the best poketuber. Verlis is cancer and doesn't understand that in actual fact sash haxorus is NOT better than a M-Salamence
>>
>>25667412
It was some random double battle, the opponent didn't have anything with roar.
>>
File: l.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>25663458
>34 seconds in
whew that's enough of that
>>
>>25663392
People hate him for a good number of reasons.
He's anti-smogon, which is fine, but he makes pointless comments on their bans most of them being completely arbitrary and pointless.
He makes really bad movesets.
He openly bragged about making top 500 on the OU ladder, even though he got someone else to ladder for him.
He is a giant hypocrite.
He opnely bragged on Smogon Forums about making it top 20th or someshit in the world on the XY doubles Battle Spot ladder even though nobody was laddering at that point.
He is a pretty awful battler, unable to climb past 1400 on the battlespot ladder and went 0-4 at Seattle Regionals last year, yet has the nerve to call himself "professional".
He also lies as he claimed in his Mega Sableye ban video and his ORAS teambuilding video that he had won not only Smogon tournaments, but also VGC tournaments which we all know is a fucking lie.
>>
>>25668109
Fucked up here, "Unable to ladder past 1400 on the ORAS Battlespot ladder"
>>
>>25663501
>Rain Dance + Rest Hydration Goodra with Assault Vest
jesus fuck
>>
There was some vid where he argues against switching Pokemon.
>"I stay in and I do fine"
Probably cause his opponents have no idea what they are doing so they over predict.
>>
>>25663392
Nobody likes faggots, faggot.
Go and stay go.
>>
>>25663841
Yes.
>>
Does he wear eyeliner?
>>
>>25664688
If by thinking for yourself, you mean I run Torrent with no Water moves, or running support moves with Assault Vest, then yes
>>
>>25663392
Although I hated the fact that he was right about Gen 7 coming, he definitely makes himself turn out into an even more gigantic faggot in his other recent videos regarding the subject.
>>
File: 1_LaughingBull.png (307 KB, 620x477) Image search: [Google]
1_LaughingBull.png
307 KB, 620x477
>his builds
>>
>>25664688

Cybertron isn't part of any smogon cult. He' s had issues with tons of people. Apparently any one who disagrees with Verlisify is a part of some cult. Also, if "thinking for myself" constitutes using some of the garbage sets he does, then maybe I don't know what thinking for myself means. Fanboy less next time.
>>
>>25669675

And by "He's", I meant Verlis
>>
File: deal with gaben.jpg (27 KB, 383x300) Image search: [Google]
deal with gaben.jpg
27 KB, 383x300
>mfw verlisify was right
Say what you want, but you have to admit, Smogon is fucking retarded with banning shit and calling it "official". And now they're declaring that overcentralization isn't a bad thing. They're fine with a shit metagame because hey, fun is a buzzword. If you don't believe me, check out this thread.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/swagplay-evaluating-potential-bans-basic-definition-of-uncompetitive-in-op.3500620/
In which Haunter took scrubs getting beat by a completely counterable strategy as pretext for helping out HO, his favorite playstyle. But Smogonbeetle, Smogonsword, Smogonbird and Muhhazards-D don't get banned because using cheap shit gets them free wins and preserves their ladder rank.
>>
>>25663392
>>>/v/

Kill yourselves.
>>
>>25664266
Smogondrone please shoot your brains out.
>>
>>25669685
Damn, haven't seen that one in a long time
>>
>>25669714
VGCuck please shoot your brains out.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.