[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible they might do Pokemon Z as DLC? What are some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Z.gif (44 KB, 400x210) Image search: [Google]
Z.gif
44 KB, 400x210
Is it possible they might do Pokemon Z as DLC?

What are some possibilities and a price point for that?
>>
There will be no Pokemon Z; Sun/Moon is Zygarde's games.

You'll get Thousand Arrows in Sun because the sun's rays are like arrows

and you'll get Thousand Waves in Moon because the moon influences tidal waves
>>
>>25662061
SM are being released this year. If they were going to do DLC for old games they would have done it last year.
>>
>>25662061
>Pokemon Z requires you to buy both X and Y to get it
>it's the same game, just with both exclusive Pokemon and Team Flare using Zygarde.
>>
>>25662079
>Sun/Moon is Zygarde's games.

Yeah, ok.
>>
I just wanted move tutors

I'm not buying ORAS, I refuse
>>
>>25662138
Yup. Glad you agree.
>>
>>25662061
No.
>>
>>25662061
>DLC
>Pokemon

You must be new.
>>
The new movie's coming out next month so Zygarde hype will probably be at maximum then. A special movie Zygarde will be distributed with the moves thousand arrows/waves for japan only
>>
>>25662061
S/M was suppose to be "Z" all along
>>
>>25662220
It'll be released later in the US, I'm sure. They're new moves that didn't officially exist before. Like how Celebi was distributed with Hold Back, and those other Pokemon with Celebrate and Hold Hands early on.
>>
THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO THINK WE'RE GOING TO GET DLC FOR X AND Y?
I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE EXTINCT.
>>
File: moon and sun 2d.jpg (193 KB, 1042x656) Image search: [Google]
moon and sun 2d.jpg
193 KB, 1042x656
>>25662079
Zygarde is SM's main legend, Charizard is the box mascot
Pic related, this official art released a while ago hinted at Sun and Moon before they were even revealed
In the red circles you can see the thoudsands waves and the thousands arrows
>>
>>25662061
Pokemon Z can still happen after Sumo.

>price point
>40 bucks
>>
>>25662079
Whoa... that's pretty good headcanon.
>>
>>25662061
>DLC for a game that came out two and a half years ago
>DLC for a pokemon game

wew laddie
>>
File: 1429870365328.png (166 KB, 264x314) Image search: [Google]
1429870365328.png
166 KB, 264x314
>>25662061
>ground attacks ever having anything to do with Sun/Moon
>>
>>25662061
We already know DLC won't happen because of how they programmed XY/ORAS to handle updates.
>>
>>25662061
>post tfw Zygarde forms are the box legendaries representing Sun n Moon(waves n arrows)
>>
>>25662220
You have your issue with the Zygarde formes.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.