[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Be 12 year old me. > Playing Pokemon Fire Red > I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: ash 2.jpg (14 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
ash 2.jpg
14 KB, 140x140
> Be 12 year old me.
> Playing Pokemon Fire Red
> I'm getting really into it
> just got my second badge
> get to gary and battle him.
> the battle gets intense and my pokemon are all in the Red.
> That beeping sound when you pokemon are low on health.mp3
> i'm down to my last pokemon
> heal pokemon with potion
> his health is full.
> beeping stops
> gary's pokemon attacks and health goes back in the red
> beeping returns
> heal pokemon again.
> beeping stops
> gary attacks
> beeping returns
>this goes on for a while.
> down to my last potion, i heal pokemon, but this time it was different.
> the beeping continued
> am i going crazy? i'm scared.jpg
>it must be a glitch
>keeping battling.
> beat gary.
> the beeping is still there.
> save the game.
> turn it up
> I STILL HEAR THE BEEPING!
> throw gba sp at wall!
> THE BEEPING IS STILL THERE!
> scream and run to my mom in the living room.
> she tells me to calm down and shut up, she's watching a soap opera.
> the soap opera shows a man in a hospital bed dying, and the heart monitor is doing to same beeping from pokemon.
> i shit myself, pissed that that all along the beeping sound was coming from the tv

FUCK YOU SURROUND SOUND !
you made me break my gameboy
>>
>>25661037
autist
>>
Delete this
>>
>>25661037
Nice blog
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.