[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate Psychic type so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
Why do people hate Psychic type so much?
>>
PTSD from Gen 1
>>
>>25660465
Are we on the same /vp/?
A good handful of those pokemon have threads up constantly and one of the fanbases in that image pushes for 24/7 threads.

If anything people hate their autistic, cancerous fanbases.
>>
>>25660478
I am not talking about separate pokemon like Gradevoir (I know it has a cancerous fanbase).
I am talking about Psychic type in general.
>>
File: image.png (562 KB, 1300x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
562 KB, 1300x1600
>>25660478
Good shitpost pham, i know you're talking about Gardevoir and you're wrong.
Shitposters like you false flagging and stirring up shit TRY to make the fan bases look bad but fail horribly when people realize that the people posting in those threads are level headed and decent people.
Keep spreading false info, its funny how hard you want to smear Gardevoir and its fanbase.
>>
File: 793791-1024x768-Psychic.jpg (616 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
793791-1024x768-Psychic.jpg
616 KB, 1024x768
psychic is my favorite type. then ice.

then grass

it hurts.
>>
File: 1454639292794.png (66 KB, 220x208) Image search: [Google]
1454639292794.png
66 KB, 220x208
>>25660531
Jesus fuck. The Gardevoir Defense force is actually a real thing.
>>
Outside of Gardevoir triggering people who don't like it, the Psychic type itself kind of became mediocre over the years

It's only good against Poison and Fighting, which there's only one Pokemon with both typings and majority of the Pokedex isn't Poison anymore, nor do they have the same Special Attack and Special Defense due to the Special split

In short the only really viable Psychics, discounting legendaries, are: Alakazam, Espeon, Gardevoir (for the Fairy type), maybe Gallade, maybe Gothitelle, maybe Reuniclus, maybe Sigilyph, Slowbro, Starmie, maybe Medicham and Metagross. I might be missing some, though
>>
>>25660574
And all you can do is meme when you're called out on your shit. Get a hobby and leave the Gardevoir fanbase alone.
We will always be on /vp/ and we will always have a thread to discuss Gardevoir and anything related despite you throwing a tantrum every time.

>>25660500
The people who call us canderous are the ones who are cancer. I bet you can't even point out why we are cancer and are just throwing out wild accusations like the rest of the shitposters
>>
>>25660678
>>25660531
Holy shit I know "autism" gets thrown around a lot here but shit man you deserve it.
>>
It was mostly that back in Gen 1, they had no counter
>>
File: 47.png (1 KB, 56x56) Image search: [Google]
47.png
1 KB, 56x56
>>25663291

LEECH2WIN
E
E
C
H
W
I
N
>>
I main psychic type. Started in Gen I, and stuck with it, even as it slowly devolved into a helpless pile of shit...

They're my bros... But, at least in practice, they kind of suck...
>>
>>25660531
Fuck off, you are literally /mlp/ tier.
>b-but people saying things about hollywood being bad pedos and the usa being guilty of war crimes are falseflaggers
>>
>>25660583
this
also knock off: the meta
>>
>>25660465
I have never seen any hate for Psychic type by anyone other than Gamefreak and their five generations of trying to make up for the first.
>>
>>25660467
I came here to say that haha
>>
It's been nerfed to death from a competitive standpoint.

That being said, psychic is my favorite type and always will be as long as it continues to be the de facto space type

I really like aliens.
>>
80%shitmons with boring designs and movesets
>>
File: 1458329310685.jpg (9 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1458329310685.jpg
9 KB, 256x256
>>25660678
>>
Because their gimmick/theme is boring.

Dark types are mean, Fighting types are strong, Ghost types are scary, Fairy types are cute,

Psychic types are... smart I guess? But Wobbafet, Solrock, Lunatone, and others aren't really.
>>
>>25667334
>lunatone
>not smart
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.