[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you be fine with scripted story fights in Sun and Moon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1437768472515.png (150 KB, 540x480) Image search: [Google]
1437768472515.png
150 KB, 540x480
Would you be fine with scripted story fights in Sun and Moon?
What I mean is if the villian somehow OHKO every single one if your Pokemon and finally unleashes their plan and then having you work your way back up to fight them again
>>
>>25660207
Was thinking about that earlier, would be something new,
>>
>>25660207

Literally anything that will spice up the game and change the formula I'm completely okay with
>>
>>25660207
It's a standard in other RPG series. Why not?
>>
>>25660207
Having the villain show up with his full team at the second badge villain scheme would be pretty cool. And unless you where tryharding or autism grinding it'd be a losing encounter
>>
>>25660207
I don't like losing so no.
>>
>>25660863
You could get some special dialogue for beating him and then get knocked out by his thugs regardless.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.