[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Surely I'm not the only one seeing this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Pokken SNES controller.png (570 KB, 1173x533) Image search: [Google]
Pokken SNES controller.png
570 KB, 1173x533
Surely I'm not the only one seeing this.
>>
>>25659906
What is the one with the screen like? I haven't seen one yet
>>
>>25659972

...It's the regular Wii U gamepad.
>>
>>25659979
You're a retard
>>
>>25659979
Haven't seen it
>>
>>25660020
It's a simple Google search you gigantic faggot.
>>
>>25660042
Oh really?
>>
>playing a fighting game with a dpad
Well I suppose nothing surprises me anymore since people play Sm4sh on 3ds unironically
>>
>>25660612

>unironically

Go unfuck your vocabulary, then come back here.
>>
>>25661113
Nothing wrong with using existing words to correctly describe existing phenomena
>>
>>25660612
>literally smash bros on the go
>"people shouldn't play it because i don't like it!"
>>
>>25662011
>on the go
Only if you're a kid that gets dragged somewhere by his parents is this an excuse. If you're an adult. This situation will never occur in your lifetime.

You're conveniently ignoring the awful controls, screen size, and input lag.
>>
>>25662153
>input lag
so you are telling me that buttons that are literally soldered directly to the motherboard have more input lag than a controller that is not only wired but also has to have its signals go through several adapters before the console registers them?
>>
>>25662218
>handheld fighting game
yes
>>
>>25662153
>If you're an adult. This situation will never occur in your lifetime.
Here's the thing about being an adult: It's hard to schedule time with friends because of different work schedules. A lot of times, you only see people once every few weekends when you all manage to get a day off. Most of the time, you go out and do shit rather than just sitting around at someone's house. Portable Smash is convenient to pull out and play a few games when you're waiting for someone to show up.
>>
>>25662924
>It's hard to schedule time with friends because of different work schedules
If you can't schedule something then you're the equivalent of a child
>>
File: kek.png (129 KB, 228x511) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
129 KB, 228x511
>>25660612
>Tr4sh 3DS sold copies
7.92 million

>Tr4sh-U sold copies
4.61 million

Wow, maybe people just aren't buying a shit console with only about 2 decent games just to play Tr4sh. Not to mention they could play the best Smash already for free on emulator+netplay.
>>
>>25663114
>ad populum
Not an argument.
>>
>>25662924
You have a shit job.

>>25662937
You either have a great job or no job at all.
>>
>>25663124
Or I just have standards since I'm an educated adult.
>>
>>25663136
>overusing the "sophistiated adult" card
It's been revoked.
>>
>>25660612
You're one of those autistic people who obsess over being competitive in every game, aren't you? Get a fucking life. People can play however the fuck they want to play.
>>
>>25663119
>fallacy fallacy
Not an argument.
>>
>>25663114
>netplay
No friends much? I can tell. Melee on emulator doesn't quite play the way it does on console
>>
>>25663213
?

>>25663235
Literally /mlp/ the argument

>>25663241
I can't argue when there's nothing to argue. Respond to me first instead of something I've never written.
>>
>>25666666
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.