[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Thoughts and Theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: MewDitto.jpg (58 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
MewDitto.jpg
58 KB, 600x300
Thoughts and theories about anything Pokemon related.
>>
>>25658775
Haunter ate Kadabra's tail
Gurdurr stole Boldore's stuff

These are true. The golemfags told me
>>
This is gameplay wise not "lore"
I think that mega evolution was them testing the water for a way to make previous gens more viable in battle.
People are saying there will be fusions, because of that crystal. But I think more likely there will be a burst mode, like in pokken.
This would boost certain pokemon's stats maybe change there ability. But not in a mega level. Maybe just a moderate boost in stats.
Would become
>>
Yanmega, Mamoswine, and Tangrowth could be considered "primal reversions". My reasoning is that they evolve into what would essentially be "primal" versions of themselves while knowing Ancient Power. Yanma a modern day Dragonfly "reverts" into a Meganeura, a large ancient insect that ressembles a modern day Dragonfly. The same thing happens with both Piloswine and Tangela and their respective evolutions Mamoswine, a woolly mammoth and Tangrowth what is essentially a cave "man".
>>
>>25658826
I never noticed before, but only pokemon related to ancient times can learn that move.
With the exception of togepi and dunsparce I guess.
>>
>>25658826
I really hope fossil pokemon get primal reversions
>>
>>25658878
What's the point they are already there.
>>
>>25658889
are they supposed to be exactly the same as the species in ancient times?
I thought all of them being rock type had something to do with that
>>
>>25658775
There is still a chance there will be a pokemon Z
But Sun and moon is a new gen.
Pokemon Z will come out instead of a DPPT remake. Because we can still play DPPT on the current hardware.
As soon as the 4ds comes out and we can no longer play ds games, then we will get the DPPT remake.
>>
>>25658878
>>25658889
>>25658901
The rock subtype is to show that they are fossil Pokemon.

I like to think Aerodactyl back in the day was dragon/flying and that Kabutops and Omastar were water/bug and the same goes for the rest of the fossil Pokemon.
>>
I think kids get a pokedex as a scouts guide book. Full of stories to keep them happy. And little gold stars for jobs well done.
But it doesn't get any information other than shit people already know.
The thing collects basic information, like color, area located, time of day, size.
Stuff that animal watchers would actually care to make note of.

Adult versions of the pokedex would have much more detailed information.
Like a wikipedia article on it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.