[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>challenge gym >lose because my pokes are too underleveled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
>challenge gym
>lose because my pokes are too underleveled
>skip gym and go to the next areas
>catch new pokemon, maybe because it's a type advantage against the gym or just because I like it
>slap an exp share on it
>fight trainers in the new areas
>new pokemon quickly catches up to party's level
>go back to rechallenge gym
>switch the exp share onto the pokemon I won't be using because the gym's type is super effective against it
>still have a decently tough time against the gym leader
>head to new areas to progress
>don't have to refight the trainers because I already fought them

I miss this.
>>
>>25658160
>>new pokemon quickly catches up to party's level
>quickly
>old exp share halves the exp gained
You know, there's a point where shitposting can only go so far.
>>
>>25658160
>lose because my pokes are too underleveled
If this has ever happened to you then I'm afraid you just suck at the game, there's no reason why you would lose.
>>
>>25658177
Those underlevelled Pokemon level up faster due to Gen V's superior exp mechanic.

Step your game up, senpai.
>>
>>25658177
> there's a point where shitposting can only go so far.

Oh, the irony. If I want to simultaneously train all my pokes but want most of the EXP to go to the new one, I'll just use my other pokemon and constantly switch them around until the new one reaches an adequate level to take on the trainer pokemon. That and the fact that it gains extra EXP thanks to Gen V's exp scaling.

>>25658190
Most predictable response. I dunno, maybe I did suck. I didn't play pokemon for years until I started again with W2. Doesn't mean I don't miss those times.
>>
>>25658213
Exp share doesn't take that into account if it did it would have been more over powered than the gen 6 one.
>>
File: 1446443990639.jpg (18 KB, 328x330) Image search: [Google]
1446443990639.jpg
18 KB, 328x330
>>25658160
>challenge gym
>lose
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>skip gym and attempt to explore the next areas first
>can't because I haven't beaten the gym
>attempt to challenge gym
>can't because I haven't beaten team plasma yet
>beat team plasma
>attempt to challenge gym
>can't because I have to watch the plot progress
>challenge gym
>win
>attempt to explore the next areas
>can't because cheren really wants me to know how much stronger he's gotten
>>
>>25658245
But it does?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.