[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will there be a day where gf does it big?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 339x149) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 339x149
Will there ever be a day when I can start in pallet town, and progress though at least five generations of games?

Slow down exp progression and that would be an amazing game.

Going from one elite four to the next, each time gaining access to a new region.
>>
I'm so fucking tired of this meme.
>lol gamefreak must hate money!
Are you 12?
>>
I doubt it. Just having a second region feels like a pipe dream at this point.

I kind of wish we had two regions per game... after GSC I kinda felt like going back to Johto would have been a given in RSE.
>>
>>25657503
All regions = final generation of Pokémon.

So never...
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
>>25657544
>Two regions per game
>Sinnho in post game for Sun/Moon
>Saves time, energy, and money from making a disappointing remake
>>
>>25657892
>squanders the chance to capitalize on yet another set of games, however superfluous
>>
File: 14418514890028.jpg (108 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
14418514890028.jpg
108 KB, 704x396
>>25657503
No, GF don't want to change their little habits (outside of gimmicks)
Same reason why they refuse to make a non-handheld (Wii or whatever) main game even though it would be billions time better (imagine an open world RPG with the same kind of story as the handheld but with Pokkén's graphics).

They fear that if they once give us something that good (be it multi-regions on handheld or main game on non-handheld) they won't be able to go back to the lazy old way without people complaining
>>
>>25658484
It makes perfect sense from a business standpoint.
They know they have to keep making pokemon games for the next 20+ years so they have to progress as little as possible.
>>
>>25657922
>I WANT 2 BAD GAMES, NOT 1 GOOD GAME
are you 4?
>>
>>25658515
I don't think anon is saying that's what he wants, rather, Gamefreak would rather sell two games than one.
>>
>>25658515
Considering ORAS was rushed and a lot of shit was outright omitted due to time constraints (safari zone, contests being ass, pokeblock mixing), I wouldn't trust GF to shove an extra region into a game "just cause", especially if it's remaking an older region in a newer engine and graphical style. If we're getting Sinnoh it'll be in remakes.
>>
>>25657892
>>25658515

Just because ORAS was shit doesn't mean all remakes are shit. FRLG was good and HGSS is arguably the best set of games in the series. I don't know why so much of /vp/ seems to be against remakes now.
>>
>>25657503
Kill yourself, Seymour. This is a tired meme that stopped being funny in gen 4.

Fuck off.
>>
>>25658484
A mainline console Pokemon game would not be good. Portable gaming is really important to Pokemon, playing for long stretches is super painful as the games dullness starts becoming more apparent.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.