[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Pokémon fusions that allow a Pokémon to be three types
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Sceptizard.png (359 KB, 736x806) Image search: [Google]
Sceptizard.png
359 KB, 736x806
What if Pokémon fusions that allow a Pokémon to be three types at once are introduced in Sun and Moon?
>>
>>25657286
I would stop playing.
>>
>>25657286
Nah, save that idea for future generations of Pokémon.
>>
I hate people like you that think this is a good idea

My head already hurts from having moves like Freeze Dry and Flying Press
>>
>>25657286
Bad idea
>>
>>25657286
>This kills the game
>>
We already can have 3 types.

>Trick or Treat
>Forest's curse
>>
>>25657361
>not liking moves like freeze dry and flying press.
>>
>>25657514
>liking those kind of moves
>>
Sceptile just needs to be given the Dragon typing outside of its mega evolution and be done with it. Also could be taught Draco Meteor if that happened.
>>
>>25657598
>wanting draco meteor on sceptile
>>
>>25657598
Mega Sceptile should have gotten Contrary instead of Serperior.
>>
>>25657361
How the fuck are you confused by Freeze-Dry?

It's your basic ice move + super effective against water, that's it.
>>
>>25657621
It already relies on Leaf Storm as one of its only viable moves, so you might as well give it Draco Meteor and make it a Grass Latios
>>
>>25657286
I was kind of hoping this would be the purpose of Mega Evolution: Mega Charizard would be Fire/Flying/Dragon, Gyarados Water/Flying/Dark, Altaria Dragon/Flying/Fairy, Gallade Psychic/Fighting/Fairy, and so forth. But alas :(
>>
>>25657286
You can already make something three types by using Forest's Curse or Trick-or-Treat on a dual-type. Slapping Kyurem with Forest's Curse makes it weak to 10 different types. Conversely, if you're playing doubles and use Trick-or-Treat on your own Wigglytuff, it becomes Normal/Fairy/Ghost and is subsequently weak to only Steel. Pretty sure there are some double or even quadruple resists in there too.

Point being, triple-typing would make things broken as fuck. Put more than two types together and you're almost guaranteed to have something that's so gimped against a specific type that it'll be worthless if something of that type so much as sneezes in it's general direction, or it'll be such a fucking impenetrable wall that it just becomes totally unfair for competitive use.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.