[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ribbon autists, what's your most highly decorated Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Ribbon autists, what's your most highly decorated Pokemon and what are you building up?

I'm honestly considering doing nature resets for a shadow Pokemon in GoD if Sun/Moon announce they're removing I.V just so I can have a competetive mon with as many ribbons as possible.
>>
>Removing IV

Game Freak isn't that smart, don't give your hopes up
>>
>>25657142

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=707763

Sugamori mentioned simplyifing the games in gen 7. There's a 0.001% chance he was referring to I.vs.
>>
File: untitled.png (102 KB, 719x330) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
102 KB, 719x330
I've got this one

I was playing colosseum to try and get a pokemon with all the ribbons available but frankly i found it kinda boring and haven't played in months
Also i was planning to use the custom wifi service to get the battle ribbons from gen IV since they took down the official servers

Maybe when S&M get released i'll find the strength to resume all of this
>>
>>25657375
that image is so sharp! Dang. So beautiful
>>
>>25657387
I thank Smealum for giving us the ability to take game screenshots

Beats me why Nintendo hasn't bothered making an official tool or something, other than shitty miiverse.
>>
File: 14585406609781740475005.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
14585406609781740475005.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
Just need the expert battle Maison ribbon and the rest of the daily ribbons before I have every 6th gen ribbon on this guy.
>>
>>25657169
Gen6 already simplified it.
>>
>>25657132
A Gardevoir from Sapphire. She has: the four ranks of Clever Contest, RS ribbon for beat Steven, the seven daily ribbons from HGSS, the ribbon for beat Lance, the ribbon for beat Red, she particpated on strange ending on Pokéstar Studios so she has a Star now (no ribbon here), and as soon as she arrives to Gen VI she is going to participate on Contest Spectacular and win against Steven again. Also she will make GF employee to give me the Time Travel Diploma.
>>
got a roserade with 29
>>
30 Ribbons on a Weavile. I caught it as a Sneasel in FR/LG and have evolved/migrated it with me every generation.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.