[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the Johto portion of the anime always this fucking tedious?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 4568[1].png (480 KB, 722x485) Image search: [Google]
4568[1].png
480 KB, 722x485
Was the Johto portion of the anime always this fucking tedious?
>Team meets a girl
>Brock gets an erection and tries to have sex with her
>Misty hits him and says something snide
>Pretty girl walks us through some new Pokemon that the episode is centred around
>Team Rocket tries to steal it with a giant robot
>Literally every episode for 100+ episodes
Please tell me this shit gets better.
>>
>>25656879
Skip around the entire show, only watching Gym Battles and Leagues. There's VERY few episodes where something actually happens that's not a gym/league battle. Prehistoric Pokemon is one that comes to mind, but.
>>
>>25656906
>I made this image an wanted an excuse to post it
>>
>>25656879
gotta watch em' all.
>>
>>25656879
>Please tell me this shit gets better.

When it ends, yes.
>>
About a year ago I set out to watch the whole anime.
Fucking loved most of the OS, but as soon as Brock went from casually getting crushes to going full retard and pounding his chest at every girl he sees, it started rolling down hill.

Then Johto happened, and it was a super slog fest from there... Not only was it even more repetitive as usual, but there was even more filller in between gym arcs than ever.

It gets better after Johto, but only a little. And the beginning of gen V and IV will seem very promising, but actually end up being the worst seasons to date.

Just skip episodes altogether if they'e participating in some stupid contest.

There should be a condensed version of the anime that lists gym battle episodes, episodes where a pokemon is caught or released, and really weird but funny episodes like evil togepi.
>>
AG's filler is only marginally better. They don't really get their shit together with filler until gen 4.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.