[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People actually hate the Trubbish line
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>People actually hate the Trubbish line
>>
File: Garbador 4.jpg (29 KB, 684x388) Image search: [Google]
Garbador 4.jpg
29 KB, 684x388
>>25656736
The only reason they hate it is because it looks like shit.
>>
The way they rendered the garbage masses looks like they had absolutely no idea what they were doing. And if they didn't, why even bother with a design like this.
>>25656787 That would have been better.
>>
>>25656862
this, it's the pigtails and fucking cotton candy colors all over it that ruin it, and its expression to a lesser extent
>>
I love Trubbish, I just wish the line was worth using
>>
>>25656787
>Literally just a pile of dirt with grass on top
>>
>>25656892
>grass

it's a trashbag that has split open. there is no grass.

>>25656862
>The way they rendered the garbage masses looks like they had absolutely no idea what they were doing
it's just simplified into clumps. if it was done in a realistic way it would be too complicated.
>>
>>25656914
I realize it is a trash bag. I am saying that the design and coloration makes it LOOK like a pile of dirt with grass on top of it.
>>
>>25656882
>pigtails
It's a mouse/rat garbage monster.

Trubbish/Garbodor aren't even the worst Gen V Pokemon or worst Pokemon in general.

Gulpin/Swalot are fucking worse.

Fucking argyle sweater wearing Grimace.
>>
>>25656787
looks too much like a plant
and Trubbish's ears are gone now

plus Garbodor is fun as fuck in battle, plays exactly like a bulky squishy pile of trash.

I play stall-wall online and Garbodor is my teams star
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.