[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best Kanto starter and why is it Bulbasaur? Its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
What is the best Kanto starter and why is it Bulbasaur?

Its line is the only one that ever made it to OU without mega evolution. Also it's the only starter to this day to be dual type through all of its evolution stages. Also it is #1 in the pokedex
>>
I love bulbasaur and ivysaur. Venusaur can suck a fat dick though. I refused to evolve my ivysaur as a kid.
>>
>>25654974
This so much. Venusaur a shit. Although I will say, Venusaur had a nice sprite in Red, Blue, and Green. In every other representation of it, it looked awful.
>>
>>25654974
Sounds like me and Snivy. I hated how Servine and Serperior looked (something I've been cured of nowadays), and refused to evolve best Gen 5 starter.

That being said, I am in the rare camp of "no opinion" with Gen 1. I personally think it comes down to which starter is harder/easier to get through the game with.
>>
File: rmx-bulbasaur-logic_o_467556.jpg (71 KB, 450x869) Image search: [Google]
rmx-bulbasaur-logic_o_467556.jpg
71 KB, 450x869
>>25654974
why is that? venusaur too ugly? because blastoise and charizard arent too pretty either.
>>
>>25655024
Because bulbasaur and ivysaur are full of pluck and confidence. Ivysaur is staring down the world. Venusaur looks like he's been worn down by life and has no fight left in him.
>>
>>25654952

Bulbasaur was easy mode for the Kanto starters
Squirtle was meh
Charmander was the hard mode mon
>>
>>25654952
I prefer bulbasaur for glitch abuse. Charmander works too, in theory, but only with very specific DVs that are extremely rare.
Also, not getting poisoned is useful against a handful of trainers.
>>
>>25655460
what the tits are you talking about, the game is way harder with bulbasaur
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.