[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw Sun and Moon don't even at the least acknowledge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (11 KB, 316x455) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11 KB, 316x455
>yfw Sun and Moon don't even at the least acknowledge Zygarde's forms in the post game
>>
Gen VI is dead.

Move on faggot.
>>
I don't care, legendaries are like the least exciting part of pokemon lore.
>>
Good. After these past three years of Kalosfags defending every stupid decision GF has made across XY & ORAS, they deserve it.
>>
>>25654931
How can it be dead if SM is still gen 6?
>>
I don't care about Optimus Prime-Zygarde.
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 2048x1322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 2048x1322
>>25654931
No one said it was still Gen VI. Doesn't mean they won't also tie up the loose ends to Zygarde
>>
>>25655278
If they aren't making a third game or sequels for X and Y they don't give a shit about zygarde. It's over.
>>
>>25654912
Isn't Tretta, Shuffle, TCG, and the anime enough for you faggots. Why do people still want stupid Kalos tropes that began three fucking years ago. Gamefreak is moving on. So should you
>>
>>25654998
They're the only part of it
>>
>>25655316
Eh, Zygarde already has connections to sun and Moon and they're still advertising the hell out of it.
>>
>>25655278
Lol what loose ends? Two datamined and unused moves that GF can completely scrap at and giving minute? Zygarde's story is being explored in the anime, why the fuck should a game be deticates towards it, let alone a post game?
>>
>>25655416
What connections? The logos' colors and Zygarde's chest? Gonna have to try harder than that anon
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 750x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 750x758
>I post my own selfies as memes
>>
>>25656838
go away,Carl
>>
>>25656838
I'd say good meme Carl, but I can't. Bad meme. Very bad meme.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.