[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think guys? Coincidence? Or confirmation that Sun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: 1458519783177.jpg (332 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1458519783177.jpg
332 KB, 2048x2048
What do you think guys? Coincidence? Or confirmation that Sun and Moon will take place in Farrum?
>>
>>25653881
I don't know.
>>
>implying a main series game has ever even mentioned side game region
OP is grasping for straws again, I see.
>>
>>25653944
Pokémon species might use the Shadow Synergy Stone.
>>
>>25653944
Pokémon species might use the Shadow Synergy Stone in Pokémon Sun and Moon, even if Pokkén Tournament isn't Canon.
>>
Nice catch, OP, but nah. Ferrum is side games only.
>>
File: YTHuIpi[1].png (689 KB, 726x772) Image search: [Google]
YTHuIpi[1].png
689 KB, 726x772
Same region? I don't think so, but I do find it vaguely interesting that they look the same and the purpose of the synergy stone is similar to Ashninja.
>>
>>25653944

Prize Pokemon from side games that aren't Orre mention the region they're from. At least for that generation. I have no idea if Almia shit still says it's from almia.
>>
File: synergy.png (386 KB, 757x283) Image search: [Google]
synergy.png
386 KB, 757x283
DELETE THIS
>>
>>25653881
Shadow Synergy Stone or Burst hearts?
Which is it, people?
>>
>>25653903
/thread
>>
>>25653881
>They didn't add Greninja and have its burst be "Ash Greninja" but his colors match your outfit

Like I don't care how people feel about that form I like it and this was a missed opportunity.
>>
>>25654058
Also the Manaphy egg.
>>
>>25653981
Doesn't make the region any more likely to appear in a main series game, Anon.
>>
>>25654058
I meant it having any relative significance.
>>
>>25654846
I know. Pokkén Tournament isn't Canon.
>>
Farrum does look like kinda look like one of the islands of Hawaii. People also think that Sun and Moon's region will be based on Hawaii (one of the concept art of the trucks has a rainbow on it's license plate. Go look up a Hawaiian licence plate.)
It could be possible.
I wonder how Synergy bursts would work in a turn-based system? Perhaps each Pokemon has a sort of Burst meter, and after recieving/dealing damage it fills, and then you can go do a burst that MegaEvolves/Enhances (for non-megas) a Pokemon for a set number of turns?
>>
>>25653881
Let's be honest here, it's just going to be the new formes.
First it was megas.
Then it was primals.
Next it will be something like lunar and solar activation.
>>
>>25655154
Mega Evolution is triggered via the Bond between it's trainer, the Pokemon, the Mega Bracelet stone, and the Mega Stone.

Primal Reversion is by Natural Energy built up in the Red/Blue Orb

Mega Rayquaza Mega Evolves by eating a Meteor fragment.

The next step is Mega Evolution without having to get shitty stones and have them use up the held item slot.

I wonder if Pokemon Sun and Moon will add a new Type?
>>
>>25655202
>The next step is Mega Evolution without having to get shitty stones and have them use up the held item slot.
Yeah no, you pretty much need to be eating meteors as a daily meal and I don't think any pokemon would like eating rocks.

Plus no items break them hard core, for what little balance sense GF has the item requirement is necessary.
>>
>>25655154

>something like lunar and solar activation

Now that would be interesting.

Two different categories of transformation, each with their own recurring aesthetics and perks that aren't just abilities or types.

Capable Pokemon are "aligned" with one of the mascots/sun or moon, which determines their new form. Example: Volcarona can become Solar Volcarona, which gets all the benefits of Sunny weather even when the condition isn't present. Solar Beam instantly fires even under Rain, etc. This is independent of its Flame Body or Swarm, which remain unchanged.
>>
>>25654014
What's the deal with Ashninja. I don't watch the anime so idk what that's about.
>>
>>25653881
Nega Evolution?
>>
File: FullSync.png (425 B, 44x16) Image search: [Google]
FullSync.png
425 B, 44x16
>>25655641

>Ultimate bond transformation (get cucked Pikachu)
>Greninja takes on Ash's appearance, and their very movements can be synchronized
>Has the same energy as Mega Evolution according to Alain's scanner
>Hasn't been seen in hundreds of years
>>
>>25653944
isn't the rayquaza in oras the same one from mystery dungeon?
>>
>>25655980
No. Parallel Universes/Alternative timelines.
>>
>>25655960
Holy shit what? So being top bros makes them fucking drift compatible? How did this come to pass? Was it a sudden oops thing or was it mid battle or what?
Also poor Pikachu holy shit. And apalm and charizard and I think chimchar.
>>
When was Farrum confirmed not canon?
>>
>>25658019
it wasn't.
>>
>>25658019
When it was a spin off region, they're all non canon.
>>
>>25658035
I feel like anything not made by GF is a long-shot to being retconned into official canon.
>>
>>25658065
There's literally zero chance of them becoming canon.
>>
Side games that can be considered canon usually have ties with the main series. Orre/Ranger games I think are only ones? I'm not sure what Stadium or PBR were like.
>>
All right guys check this out.
I don't usually brows vp so I don't know if this has been brought up before but I met this dude and took a picture of it with my phone a while back when I was playing X/Y. ORAS had already been announced and the hints dropped for it through X/Y wee a well known thing so I thought it was an interesting thing that some dude mentioned "turning into pokemon" here.
It's in couriway town you can go check.
Now Pokken is introducing the idea of fighting as the pokemon, sorta.
But turning to pokemon is not new, Bill did it back in the first game.
So what do you think?
>>
>>25658270
>Now Pokken is introducing the idea of fighting as the pokemon, sorta.
No anon, you don't fuse with your pokemon or share thoughts. It's literally pokemon battles in real time.
>>
>>25655960
>>25656012
I have a theory on this.
Ash's greninja is a special case. It would be very unlikely to appear in the games because that fusion pokemon would only exist in that one singular story. They would also have to double all the possible fusions for male and female.
Then make new ones per generation.

The full sync however could possibly be a way for older less powerful pokemon to hold there own.
I'm talking over all stat boost.
10/10/5/5/10
Goes to 12/12/7/7/12
It could be done in held items. (Friendship ring or something stupid)
Or a general button you press and you can boost a single pokemon per fight.
They would need to put limitations on it, but it could be cool.

>>25658270
That's a reference to bill.
>>
I think at most they might give out the Pokken roster in sm through mystery gift.
>>
>>25658323
>It would be very unlikely to appear in the games
Unless it's a custom pokemon gimmick like odd hinting at.
>>
>>25658323
Alternatively, they deepen character customization with certain limitations and give the 3 new starters certain features that can change depending on the player's customization options.

So if a player character had blue eyes=the starter develops blue eyes.
If they chose X cap or hair accessory or color scheme for their cloth, their pokemon will develop some sort of visual indicator that is built to match those choices.
>>
>>25658295
the idea of synergy working in ferrum is that you're bonded to you're pokemon and it moves how you want to move. Kind of like wordless commands.
>>
>>25658356
That just wont happen.
Because each combination would need a different model or texture.
So you have texture set for each eye color, models for each hat option/hair option.
Depending on how many hat or hair options to you need to double it for gender.

It would come down to. Eye color X Hair X hat X any other variable. You would have to then double it for guy and girl designs.
And that's for One pokemon.
>>
>>25654251
They're different versions of the same thing
>>
>>25653881
Pokemon Burst is a thing now.
>>
>>25658366
That's not how it works at all.
>>
>>25658366
Then why are they wearing headsets in pokken?
>>
Synergy or ash greninja shit would need a Full Bond grinded in Amie... Prepare do something worse than iv Training. Hey wanna bondvolution? Spend 4 hours pating your mon and giving him a pokesnacks
>>
Synergy or ash greninja shit would need a Full Bond grinded in Amie... Prepare do something worse than iv Training. Hey wanna bondvolution? Spend 4 hours pating your mon and giving him a pokesnacks
>>
>>25654014
Plus Gaia energy being the source of synergy. That sounds like it'd be related to zygarde since there's 2 cores and each can only go up to 50%. I think that'd imply them having to fuse/ synchronize in order to reach 100%
>>
File: 602-Masuda.jpg (10 KB, 381x276) Image search: [Google]
602-Masuda.jpg
10 KB, 381x276
>>25653903
>haha, I don't know
ftfy
>>
>>25658803
>4 hours
Bro it takes about 15-20 minutes to get to four hearts and that's playing distracted while watching tv.

Pet, feed, tile puzzle, repeat. Done.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.