[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit this episode is good. Stop what you're doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_m5uvgcWW201r7azfs.png (151 KB, 319x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5uvgcWW201r7azfs.png
151 KB, 319x240
Holy shit this episode is good.

Stop what you're doing and go watch "Holy Matrimony!" from the Original Series. It is ball to the walls insane and hilarious.

Notice how Ash, Misty and Brock don't do shit the entire episode lol. It is comedy gold throughout.
>>
>>25653499
team rocket episodes about their lives before the gang are always the best
>>
>>25653499
>lol
>>
>>25653626
dont be so autistic

anyway I love how they just get in the limo with some fucking stranger who rolls up outta nowhere
>>
Gotta love Brock's compassion, coming from usually empty characters, it's nice to hear "this is his last chance to say goodbye to his parents" like, as much as for us, TR is a joke set of villains, they pose a legitimate threat in universe in their constant attempts to steal pokemon and wreak general havoc. For brock to overlook that with basic decency...idk man. manly tear
>>
They brought Jessebelle back in Sinnoh to torment James again didn't they?
>>
>>25653499
Watched it a few weeks ago, great episode.

Muh Growlie feels.

Also, James is obviously the best character.
>>
>>25653551

Their boot cap episode was pretty fun
>>
>>25655751
>pokemon chronicles
pretty underrated spin-off.
>>
>James's mom looks like Jesse
>James's fiance looks like Jessie
>James works with Jessie
It must be a sign

>>25655697

A few times over the course of the anime.
>>
>>25655782
a sign of lazy animators.
>>
>>25655697
Yeah, Sinnoh really tried to recapture the quality of the anime again, and it did it.
Some say that it became boring around Johto and Hoenn, but I still think that there's some golden episodes in these seasons.
>>
>>25655751
>>25655762
Chronicles has some of my favorite episodes, the idea of focusing in different characters was really good, episodes like the past of the team rocket, the one were TR helps a bunch of villagers without trying to do it, the one were Ritchie goes to the past to prevent a death, the one with Brock, etc...
They're really comfy and nice.
>>
>>25655822

There were, AG had some pretty funny episodes and Johto was just filling episodes for the Silver conference
>>
>>25655893

The Brock episodes were great because they involved the whole family. They had all the good characters like Casey, Ritchie, Cassidy and Brian, Gary, and Professor Oak
>>
File: Cassidy.png (596 KB, 932x699) Image search: [Google]
Cassidy.png
596 KB, 932x699
>>25655946
>Cassidy
Fine taste. I always liked this lovely lady but I could not appreciate her partner Biff.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.