[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You realize that these ARE the definitive, and best Pokemon games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: 18cw9amv1alk0png.png (553 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
18cw9amv1alk0png.png
553 KB, 600x512
You realize that these ARE the definitive, and best Pokemon games in the series, don't you anon? If you don't, you might need to be checked for aspergers. Gen V is objectively the best, and the same five/six denialfags spreading their cancer across the board need to be lynched.
>>
File: 8fb[2].jpg (54 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
8fb[2].jpg
54 KB, 555x555
>>
>>25653291
Better to have autism than down syndrome.

Gen IV > Gen V
>>
File: black and white.jpg (128 KB, 736x568) Image search: [Google]
black and white.jpg
128 KB, 736x568
>>25653291

While I agree with you, your aggressive tone is only going to start a raging flame war
>>
>>25653320

>Gen IV

Opinion disregarded.
>>
>>25653291
A Game with 649 species of Pokémon.
That's kind of rip off, you don't think.
>>
>>25653331
>I have severe and profound mental retardation

It's ok, Anon. There;s a special short bus coming to pick you up in the morning.
>>
>>25653339

Gen VI is a waste.
>>
>>25653291

>baby's first pokemon
>more text than substance: the game

unovabortion please
>>
>>25653371

I've been playing these fucking kids games since Gen II, and I can say Gen V did it best.

>unovabortion

Sorry for your loss, Hoennbaby. If you're a Kalosfag that's even worse.
>>
>>
File: 13276137955.jpg (126 KB, 510x304) Image search: [Google]
13276137955.jpg
126 KB, 510x304
>>25653291
hehe
sent ;^)
>>
>>25653291
I completely agree, but the fact that you're starting another genwar thread.

Just wait a couple years OP, and the cycle of nostalgia will cause the sinnohbortions to leave and the unovabortions to reign supreme, just like it happened with the johtoddlers and hoennfags.
>>
>>25653402
>Gen 2 at highest score
>Gen 3
>Gen 1 above 4, 5, or 6
>Gen 6 above 5
your taste is so bad I want to wring your neck
>>
>>25653400
>since Gen II

get out of my face underage
>>
>>25653427
>Gen II
>underage
do you know how this board works, newfag?
>>
>>25653437

considering i was browsing this board while you're still shitting your diapers, yeah.

>johtoddler
>thinking his opinion isn't worthless

shaking my baka
>>
>>25653420
unovaborts are worse nostalfags tho
well not even nostalfags since their gen is not canon
>>
>>25653291
I'll prove you wrong
>shit storyline
Why does it have a shit storyline?
>unmemorable characters
>underdeveloped characters
>special sparkle fairy player character
>shit backstory behind team plasma
>no reason to be invested in the story
>hugh wanted to get his sister's shitty purloin back
>we never saw more than one line from his sister, so the story falls flat
>cheren and bianca are boring as fuck characters, absolutely fixated on their goals with no character development whatsoever.

The game is also slow as hell, due to the experience gain mechanic being changed, adding fake difficulty to the game (when more difficult gym leaders could have been added instead of forcing the player to go grind for forever and a day to actually be able to stand up to them)

Your game is shit and you should stop defending it.
>>
File: 1428217241709.png (225 KB, 800x980) Image search: [Google]
1428217241709.png
225 KB, 800x980
>>25653462

This board was made in Gen V, you fucking retard. Gen II came out before you were even fucking born.

>>25653476

>their gen is not canon
>this much denial

JUST
>>
>>25653291
>This thread again
Please stop. Now it's embarrassing.
>>
File: 1458113623681.jpg (13 KB, 217x204) Image search: [Google]
1458113623681.jpg
13 KB, 217x204
>>25653320
you are absolutely right
>>
>>25653291
>definitive
You shouldn't use words you don't understand.
>>
>>25653494

>this board

talking about 4chan you shortbus fucking special needs toddler. no surprise a game for literal retards is your favorite.
>>
>>25653491

>shit storyline
wrong. arguably the most original storyline since gen I, which is only because it was the first. gen 3 and 4 were literally the same recycled shit, and kalos didn't even have a story.
>unmemorable characters
>implying best pokegirls are unmemorable
>underdeveloped characters
they literally have a sequel you fucking faggot. That's more than any other character in this fucking series. there's actual character development.
>special sparkle fairy player character
so like every game?
>shit backstory behind team plasma
so you haven't played the game
>no reason to be invested in the story
so like every game?
>hugh wanted to get his sister's shitty purloin back
>implying
>we never saw more than one line from his sister, so the story falls flat
good thing you don't play as fucking Hugh
>cheren and bianca are boring as fuck characters, absolutely fixated on their goals with no character development whatsoever.
did your Alzheimers make you forget all the scenes and dialog from not just their one game, but their sequel? objectively more than any other characters in this fucking series. even if its not much, its more than any other gen, making it the best executed plot development.

Play the game next time before you spread your brain cancer.
>>
this thread is very bad and needs to leave promptly

can't we all just get along?
>>
4, 3, 2, 6 are all better than gen 5
>>
>>25653491
>cheren and Bianca had no character development
Did you get past the first gym? Or were you just not paying attention?

>slow
Gen 5 games had the least grinding out of any gen, except for gen 6 (but that was because of the exp share.) Audinos and the increased encounter rate made it so you didn't have to grind. Unless you felt like you needed to be 10 levels higher than the gym leader, I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>25653570
wrong.
5 > 4 > 3 > 6 > 2 >1
>>
>>25653291
Gen V is the best gen indeed
>unonabortion

Anon I played Red when I was a child so eat shit faggot.

Lets all be honest gen V haters are complete retards.
>>
>>25653580
Best
Worst
>>
File: 1457047480302.jpg (8 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1457047480302.jpg
8 KB, 250x251
>>25653491

>being this disabled
>>
>>25653596
>We wuz kantokingz
>>
OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS Gen V is OPINIONS OPINIONS which is why OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS. Seriously, Gen IV OPINIONS and Gen V OPINIONS OPINIONS.

If I had to OPINIONS, OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS XD>Coliseum>Pokken>Stadium2>Stadium>>>>>PBR

/thread
>>
5 > 4 > 2 > 3 > 1 > a pile of feces > Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing > 6

prove me wrong.
protip you can't
>>
>>25653599
Literally switch 4 and 5 and you'll be good.
>>
>>25653649

This. Gen 4 is the worst fucking Gen.
>>
>>25653560

>original storyline

You mean taking an interesting premise and completely ruining it? Constantly skirting the issue that it's supposed to address, then dropping it entirely by making the proponents a generic mustache twirling villain and a fucking autist?

It was even shittier than usual because it was pretentious but just as shallow, and wasted your time with tedious text.

Development does not make characters inherently good. Cheren and Bianca's development was just as shallow as the rest of the story. Typical kid's anime tripe.
>>
>>25653660
>Typical kid's anime tripe.
This is a kid's game, anon.
>>
>>25653660
It was better than anything they had previously attempted. They tried something different and I still think the overall package was a success.
>>
>>25653679

And it had a shit story to match. You can tell a braindead chimp when they praise it.
>>
>>25653291
Sun/Moon will be better. Games that come out on the same hardware as the previous gen are always good
>>
>>25653560
>Kalos didn't have a story

? Yes it did. It was okay.

Whats wrong with Hugh? He actually has a reason to act as he does. The fate of Purrloin was pretty sad, all things considered. It was probably the only interesting part about Gen 5 story, beside the fact it could have been good but then they copped out with "hur bad guy actually just a dick because bad guy".
>>
>>25653686

They tried a story that pretended it had substance but was just as trite as the rest, and was all worse for it. It amounted to nothing other than context for battles, same as the others, but more obnoxious about it.
>>
>>25653731
That's more of an opinion than an objective fact. Regardless of what you think of the story, you're still skirting over the other things the game did right:

>a return to smooth 60 FPS battles and a responsive interface
>more complex 3D environments
>amazing graphic+aesthetic design
>more flexible select menu that you can register any number of items to in any order
>More easily accessible connectivity options with the C-Gear
>if you had friends to use it with, the entralink was super fun
>the music
>Your repel has worn off, would you like to use another?
>reusable TMs

To name a few.
>>
>>25653865
>More complex 3D environments
>A bridge
>A three-street city with tall buildings
Mmmmmyeah. Okay. A lot of your list is subjective, as well. I didn't care for the art design, music, or Entralink.

However, reusable TMs was a godsend, I'll give you that. But other than that, there's little mechanical elements that Gen V improved.
>>
File: best.png (509 KB, 538x466) Image search: [Google]
best.png
509 KB, 538x466
Get bent OP
>>
Idk. I feel like people like OP are just pushing their opinion because they desperately want to believe it.
>>
5>3>4>6>2>1
>>
>>25653967
swap that Black 2 for Fire Red and you'll be golden pony boy.
>>
>>25653979

or maybe, just maybe, they just have an opinion.
>>
>>25654018
It's one thing to have an opinion, but you come off as desperate when you write stuff like "If you don't, you might need to be checked for aspergers. Gen V is objectively the best, and the same five/six denialfags spreading their cancer across the board need to be lynched."
>>
>>25653936
>super fast bikes
>exp bunnies

You can't possibly not like these.
>>
>>25654288
This shit goes both ways, everyone remember this.

Opinions will never be objective in any way.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.