[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Red and Blue >Gold and Silver >Ruby and Sapphire >Fire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: ZoTk1UD.jpg (64 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
ZoTk1UD.jpg
64 KB, 500x282
>Red and Blue
>Gold and Silver
>Ruby and Sapphire
>Fire Red and Leaf Green

Red version always comes first, except after gen 3 it becomes

>Diamond and Pearl
>Black and White
>X and Y

So they reversed it and now Blue comes first, except HG and SS comes after BW and is in the correct order with Red first, but then we go back to

>Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
>Sun and Moon

And then they go back to the pre-Gen3 order with Red first

Can Gamefreak make up their fucking minds? I was thinking about how I always buy the Red version of each Gen but then I realized I actually buy the first name in each gen, because for some reason they arbitrarily switched the order for gens 4, 5, and 6. They can't even keep it consistent within one iteration, because even though the correct order is Ruby -> Sapphire, they made it Omega (Last) Ruby and Alpha (First) Sapphire

This shit pisses me off irrationally
>>
Autism!
>>
>>25653200
>m-muh patterns!

You must be a zodiacfag.
>>
>>25653200
Gamefreak work in Mysterious ways.
>>
>>25653200
Diamond and Black are the red versions.
>>
The Sun is yellow; not red
>>
File: 1458329310685.jpg (9 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1458329310685.jpg
9 KB, 256x256
>>25653200
Honestly this is next level autism, OP.
>>
>>25653298
Diamond and Black 2 are red, Black is a blue version.
>>
>>25653298
But then Y is still mismatched Gen

Also what makes them Red? The OR exclusive Gen4 Legendary is Palkia, which is proof of it being Red series
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.