[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is magcargo ok as an ingame pokemon playthrough? I'm thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 219Magcargo.png (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
219Magcargo.png
1 MB, 1280x1280
Is magcargo ok as an ingame pokemon playthrough? I'm thinking about adding one to my team
>>
>>25652124
Literally any pokemon is good in game
>>
>>25652124
All Pokémon are acceptable.
How can you be a Pokémon Master, if you haven't train All Pokémon and capture them as well.
>>
>>25652124
It's got alright stats and a pretty good level up movepool, but a really late evolve time makes it a pain in the ass to train. That being said, >>25652140 and >>25652246 are right in that you can use literally any pokemon in-game.
>>
Personally I don't like using slow pokemon just because it makes the game more tedious.
>>
>>25652390
TM92...
>>
>>25652425
>have to open with the same move every battle
>have to use it every 5 turns
>only works if your entire team is slow
>tm92 not available until post game in BW
>random chance of getting it after the fourth gym in XY

Not really a solution.
>>
>>25652517
Trade someone to get it.
>>
>>25652517
I'm guessing that you are not battle wise.
>>
>>25652551
I'm not talking about competitive, just the regular game. Slow pokemon are tedious. You are almost guaranteed to take damage every turn. That means more trips to the pokecenter, more backtracking, more battles, etc.. The "solution" is just as tedious. Either teach trick room to all your pokemon or lead with the same pokemon every battle.
>>
>>25652646
Not to mention fast wild pokemon who basically trap you if you just want to run away late-game. I love slow pokemon to death but using them regularly is tedious as fuck. Even the trick room solution sucks since TR has like, 5 PP I think? So you still have to make several trips to the pokemon center.
>>
>>25652646
>You are almost guaranteed to take damage every turn
So, what? You shouldn't expect to win every fight in one hit. You're going to take hits one way or the other, pack a few potions and man up.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.