[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do Ash's Pokémon feel, as they wait for him to fulfill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 6477.png (228 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
6477.png
228 KB, 600x300
How do Ash's Pokémon feel, as they wait for him to fulfill his promise of coming back for them?
>>
Like shit. Like bread. Like stale bread. Just kind of crusty, maybe a little moldy, oldy-old... dead inside. Like a dog without his boy.
>>
Pidgeot probably hung itself by now.
>>
>>25651520
Did Charizard die or something also did Squirtle and Bulbasaur ever evolve?
>>
Considering he's STILL fucking 10 it apparently hasn't been that long.
>>
>>25651548
Squirtle is back with the Squirtle Squad and Charizard and Bulbasaur are at Oak's Lab.
>>
>>25651246
So I know he released Butterfree but I don't know if he ever promised to return for it, Pidgeot is either sad as hell or too busy with telling Spearows to fuck off and/or being king of the pidgeys. I don't remember if he promised to return for Lapras...What else did he release?
>>
IIRC every time Ash contacts Oak to transfer mons over poke-skype or whatever it is, or talking to Oak in general, there were always mons in the background all excited trying to get Ash's attention.
>>
>>25651585
Primeape is with that one guy training and he also released Goodra.
>>
>>25651680
He didn't really have Primape for that long so I don't think he'd care that much and Goodra is pretty recent.
>>
>>25651680
>>25651819
He didn't promise to return for Primeape and Goodra's at his swamp and the warden's there. They even had Goodra watching TV with said warden.
>>
>>25651548
Bulbasaur's still at the lab and I remember seeing an episode where bulbasaur was shown to basically be the one holding down the fort.
>>
If hes still 10, all of his adventures have taken place inside of a year. Its probably been like 40 days since hes seen most of them
>>
File: Ash_with_his_Pokémon.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ash_with_his_Pokémon.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>25651246
You mean the thing he does after every saga when he comes back to Pallet Town for a little before leaving again?

In general, Ash's Pokemon seem to have lives that they lead at Oak's Ranch. They do their own thing, but also seem to train and do whatever.

Butterfree was released, Pidgeot was pretty much released as well, as was Lapras. Goodra was also. Though who knows if that one will end up returning or not. We'll see once X/Y ends.

Primeape... well... he's supposed to still be training with Anthony, yet two different Pokemon openings have acted as if he was still part of Ash's team. Squirtle's still futzing about with his squad.

Bottom line: Ash and his Pokemon have a great relationship, and Ash views them all as his family.
>>
>>25653742

Ash is not still ten. He's noticeably taller and more mature-looking now than he was in 1999.
>>
>>25654101
>Ash is not still ten
Nah

>He's noticeably taller
Nah

> and more mature-looking now
Nah

you're seeing things that aren't there. If he didn't age from all of fucking Kanto-Sinnoh then he's still 10.
>>
File: growup.png (1 MB, 900x826) Image search: [Google]
growup.png
1 MB, 900x826
>>25654133
Best Wishes re-established Ash as 10-years-old. The decision to do this was because they wanted to bring in more younger viewers who haven't seen the show before. The decision was purely economical-based.

As we can see, however, this didn't quite pan out well, and they backpedaled after the Unova League to try and fix this.

Upon which, they went back to showing more of Ash's skill as it would have grown after Sinnoh.

We actually don't know how old Ash is because of all the ambiguity pre-Unova, and we still don't know. He could have easily stealth aged until Best Wishes, or he could have not.

It's mainly up to interpretation and the viewer on this tiny matter.
>>
File: 1434120221807.gif (1 MB, 800x556) Image search: [Google]
1434120221807.gif
1 MB, 800x556
>>25654194
>
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.