[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A friend of mine, which works at Nintendo of America's video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1449938175906.png (266 KB, 540x543) Image search: [Google]
1449938175906.png
266 KB, 540x543
A friend of mine, which works at Nintendo of America's video department, has told me about a bunch of stuff yesterday. Normally I don't share his info (I knew about Hyrule Warriors Legends before it leaked last year, for example), but you guys seem so desperate. So here we go...

>Pokkén is getting an NX port (NX will be called Nintendo Cross by the way). Let's call it Pokkén NX for this post.
>Pokkén NX will have new characters, around 4 of them to be exact. They will also arrive on Wii U as downloadable content. I don't know about many of them, he only told me about Zoroark and Greninja. I'm personally guessing Puff will get in too, but that's just my humble opinion.
>Other improvements: Local multiplayer now runs at 60fps, has a splitscreen option. Game generally has better textures and shading now, models are also slightly more high poly.
>More Pokkén amiibo cards are coming. They will allow you to transfer data from the Wii U to the NX version, along with unlocking bonus-content.
>Sun / Moon will stay Nintendo 3DS exclusive, no Cross port.
>new 3DS exclusive features are now a thing, the framerate will be improved while using a new Nintendo 3DS. No 3D in overworld though.
>Sun and Moon are compatible with all Pokemon amiibo / amiibo cards. No clue what they do though.
>Game looks very simillar to XY apparently. He described it as being "more colorful and fluid".
>Didn't want to tell me about the starters, though he told me about some other mons. For example, there's this grass thing which kinda looks like Gogoat, but it has a leaf scarf and a pointy nose? Grass / Dark was his guess, he sadly doesn't know about the types yet. Then, there's this pencil rat thing. It has a tail made out of tape and rubber feet? O-okay. And then he told me about the Moon legendary, which was some kind of bird, which has moon-marking and structures everywhere (the wings for example). He also thought it kinda looked like Dialga a bit.
>November release, as always basically.
>>
>>25650216
>Nintendo Cross
lol not happening bro
>>
File: 4 score and many keks ago.jpg (25 KB, 502x391) Image search: [Google]
4 score and many keks ago.jpg
25 KB, 502x391
>>25650216
You lost me at Nintendo Cross.
>>
>Nintendo CrossDress
>>
>>25650216

It's been a while since we've had a fake leak. Leak season died around a fortnight ago. Shame this sounds like someone made it up on the spot though.
>>
>>25650216

I also work for nintendo and gamefreak as a communications agent between the two companies.

I would like to announce that, and this news is huge about the games so I will spoiler it, Op is a massive faggot and the games info will be revelaed slowly through the months by corocoro, gamefreak themselves, and some random ass pokemon show just like always.

Have fun.
>>
>>25650316
Faggot (OP) here, I'm guessing that the stuff revealed in CoroCoro will either be something else or not video material. And thanks for calling me a faggot, I'm not the one that possibly invented this info.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.