[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some memorable pokemon quotes that aren't from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: masuda words of wisdom.jpg (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
masuda words of wisdom.jpg
65 KB, 600x600
What are some memorable pokemon quotes that aren't from the anime or memes?
I'm asking because I need a senior quote and I'm doing it here to rub it in that I'm now 18 and you're all a bunch of old geezers.
PS. My first game was Diamond :^)
>>
Does smell you later count?
>>
>>25649866

'I peel spuds everyday!' - some guy in the kitchen of the SS Anne.
>>
>>25649876
Yeah, but I don't like it. I was thinking maybe something from gen 5, but I don't remember how many of them would seem 3edgy5me out of context.
>>
File: 1458364691119.png (22 KB, 256x191) Image search: [Google]
1458364691119.png
22 KB, 256x191
>>25649914
>>
>>25649925
That one's good. Keep 'em coming if you can. I'll make a list of my own including ones I'm finding as well.
>>
>>25649866
"I really enjoy having multiple dicks crammed in my ass. It's just a guilty pleasure of mine." - OP
>>
>I AM PERFECTION!

Sounds fitting for someone like you.
>>
>>25649954
Go with this OP, it's a classic oldfag meme from the GSC days
>>
File: image.png (3 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 KB, 240x160
>>
>>25650027
It's true. Words spoken by Lance himself.
>>
>>25649866
Going with the one that seems so popular around here.
"Life is a serious battle, and you have to use the tools you're given. It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt."
>>
>>25649866
"…" –Red
>>
File: p9UAAWdh.jpg (94 KB, 1024x686) Image search: [Google]
p9UAAWdh.jpg
94 KB, 1024x686
"My face is reflected in the water.
It's a shining grin full of hope...
Or it could be a look of somber silence struggling with fear...
What do you see reflected in your face?"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oawUi9s3ENE
>>
"Strong Pokémon, weak Pokémon..."
>>
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. "
Use this as your senior quote, it will be great.
>>
>>25653496
This, but only if you can say it confidently because otherwise it will just be awkward cringe.
>>
''....''
>>
"The power of science is amazing!"

-fat guy
>>
Here's a classic.

"...the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo
>>
>>25649866
>memorable quotes
>that aren't memes

anon do you even know what memes are?
>>
Today, we are dancing for no reason.
Someday, we will disappear for no reason.
>>
>>25655007
this one
>>
>>25649866
Where does that Masuda quote come from?
>>
>>25655533
it came from Masuda
>>
>>25649866

I don't really know. I'm sorry I can't help you.
>>
>>25655533
It came from some fake interview where Masuda was supposedly asked about why there's no difficulty settings in ORAS.

Given Masuda's record, though, he's probably certainly not above that kind of response.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.