[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just playing through XY for the first time...which fossil should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: XY Fossils.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
XY Fossils.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
Just playing through XY for the first time...which fossil should I choose? Jaw or Sail?

Also, Fossil Thread
>>
>>25649827
Both are good. I prefer Sail just because I prefer sauropods.
>>
jaw, rock/ice is a shit type combo to try to run. i gave up on it right away on my first play, but took tyrantrum to the league.
>>
Jaw if you want a better pokemon, sail if you want better looking one.
>>
>>25649827
They both look great and hit hard, but sail dies to the first stroke of bad luck.
>>
>>25649868
>>25649855
Is Sail line really that bad? What if I just avoid scenarios where the 2x weakness would come into play?
>>
>>25649888
Yeah, just do that. Those guys are overexaggerating. Even if an opponent's mon has surprise coverage, considering it's in-game and likely wouldn't be STAB, Aurorus is definitely bulky enough to take it.
>>
>>25649827
Is that a land before time reference ?
>>
>>25649859
Aurorus looks like shit, Tyrantrum is universally loved.
>>
>>25649888
It's slower and not as fun to wreck shit in-game, but if you can put up with a bulky Pokemon with the absolute worst defensive type in the game it works

Anything goes in-game though. You can use shit like Farfetch'd and make it viable
>>
>>25649888
It will be dead weight for all the Victory Road because has far too many weakness even for an ingame playthrough
>>
>>25649888
Honestly, it can take a couple hits, it's just so slow that it's guaranteed to get worn down eventually. The constant potions during routes got old quick.
>>
I would pick jaw. The fact that Aurorus is one of the Pokemon with the most weaknesses makes it kinda bad. Tyrantrum was really helpful when I played Y the first time.
>>
File: Cradily.png (251 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Cradily.png
251 KB, 600x600
>>25649827
Best fossilmon coming through, faggots

Aerobabies pls go
>>
Cradily all the way
>>
>>25649827
Do you want "Littlefoot" or "Chomper"?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.