[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /vp/, I need your opinion I have a 3DS XL and these games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1391792618584.jpg (400 KB, 1240x863) Image search: [Google]
1391792618584.jpg
400 KB, 1240x863
Sup /vp/, I need your opinion

I have a 3DS XL and these games

B,B2,Y and OR

I have never played any of them. Should I do Gen V before VI? I played everything before Gen V in order.
>>
>>25649221
Cut the crap that is gen V and play gen VI. It's more fun.
>>
>>25649231
I'm worried about the weird Gen V Pokemon that are the only thing available in BW
>>
>>25649255
That's not as much of a problem in BW2, because GF understood that nobody liked BW mainly because it forced the shitty unovamons on you. Still didn't fix the forced story.
>>
>>25649255

Why? Most people really liked the Gen V Pokemon. It couldn't hurt to try.
>>
>>25649288
Why are you always in every thread spreading your shit opinions? And don't act like it isn't always you.
>>
>>25649231
>>25649288
Jesus Christ you meme spewing queers need to hop off the bandwagon. There's nothing wrong with gen 5 mons that isn't wrong with every other gen too. Learn to form your own opinions.
>>
>>25649221
Yes just play in order
>>
>>25649318
How are these kind of people STILL here? We're almost done with Gen VI and people are still upset that a lot of people enjoyed V.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.