[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Pokemon Battle Revolution worth 26.99?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Hoothoot--screenshot_large.jpg (42 KB, 603x402) Image search: [Google]
Hoothoot--screenshot_large.jpg
42 KB, 603x402
Is Pokemon Battle Revolution worth 26.99?
>>
no
the servers dont even work any more
>>
Not at all.
>no more online
>models are only so-so
>no balling music like in Stadium
>gen 4 metagame was entirely ruled by Sandstorm and shit like SkarmBliss and BP Scizor
Truly terrible times.
>>
Not since they shut down the Wii and DS servers.
>>
>>25648555
What? It totally had great music, I used to listen to it all the time while playing EU3.

>gen 4 metagame was entirely ruled by Sandstorm and shit like SkarmBliss and BP Scizor
That doesn't even matter when there's no online anymore.
>>
Nope, it only has $10 or less worth of single player. Random online was the only good thing about it and now that's gone.
>>
No way. Just pirate it and emulate it on Dolphin if you really want, or watch a Let's Play. The single player is a joke compared to the Stadium games, and that says something.
>>
>>25648539
definitely if you have a gen 4 game
>>
Alright, its a no-go then. Thanks for the answers.

While I got the topic up, has anyone played the PokePark games and have any opinion on them?
>>
>>25648539
I loved that game back in the day since it was the first time we had random online battles, character customization, and a Wii game with actually playable online.
>>
>>25648539
Hey, free Electrivire and Magmortar with good IVs
>>25648555
Did we play the same Battle Revolution?
Stadium's OST sounded like a molten turd next to BR's
>>
>>25648539
You already decided but it's fun to play if you have a gen 4 game and can transfer up through gen 6. Also, I always found it to be fun to make monotype teams with the customization aspect.
>>
>>25648916
I liked it, second one was even better
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.