[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why wasn't this removed in FR/LG?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Why wasn't this removed in FR/LG?
>>
>>25648321
Why should it have been removed?
>>
>>25648332
The American is probably offended
>>
It was just a little dirty joke, that's like asking why the slots weren't taken out

It's catering to people like you to soften and make Pokemon so inoffensive because it's for children despite the fact they can handle even worse things that ruins what little integrity the franchise can sustain

Not everything has to be squeaky clean or gritty and dark, you can strike a nice balance to be entertaining for all ages
>>
>>25648321
Wasn't it? I remember him saying some retarded bullshit like it being "full of strong trainers" instead.
>>
>>25648384
This.
>>
Not progressive enough. Needs to be a gay lecherous man looking at the fighting dojo.
>>
>>25648321
Meh, that's not perverted enough
In the French version he says "girls" instead of "women"
>>
>>25648396
no
in the original and in FRLG when he turns around he gets all flustered and tries to cover himself by saying "strong trainers"
>>
>>25648396
That was only in HGSS.
>>
It wasnt removed because its the developers true thoughts.
>>
I could swear he said "Damn I want to get balls deep in Erikas sweet pussy."
>>
>>25648466

Erika's a lesbian, good luck with that lmfao
>>
File: Juggler_line_RB.png (3 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
Juggler_line_RB.png
3 KB, 160x144
Did they ever censor this Juggler's double entendre in the newer releases?
>>
File: 028red.jpg (763 KB, 1000x4000) Image search: [Google]
028red.jpg
763 KB, 1000x4000
>>25648321
Based nuzlocke
>>
File: press x to doubt.png (2 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
press x to doubt.png
2 KB, 160x144
>>25648426
>in the original
>tries to cover himself by saying "strong trainers"
nope
>>
>>25648321
It's a fairly harmless joke, anon.
>>
>>25648492
>double entendre
Fucking hate this world. Kids watch ecelebs that scream rape every 10 seconds and we can't have innocent jokes like this that go over kids' heads anyways.
>>
>>25648493
the "take me to your leader" bit is my favorite.
>>
>>25648321
Censorship is ruining Pokémon.
Censorship = No fun.
>>
>>25648358

But they clap like a bunch of seals when Brock goes full retard for girls.

I think it's fine as long as the character doesn't go creepy anime pervert on them and say "I'd like to get my hands on them" or something along the lines
>>
>>25649243
>Censorship is ruining everything.

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>25649272
People getting offended by fictional characters actions in a fictional universe.

People have nothing better to do with their whining about fictional characters actions in a fictional universe.
>>
>>25649294
freedom of speech is good thing.
I think, people shouldn't worry about fictional characters actions in a fictional universe.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.