[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /vp/ I'll get straight to the point I have some free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: folder.jpg (53 KB, 254x312) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
53 KB, 254x312
Hey /vp/ I'll get straight to the point

I have some free time so why not play some pokeymans now and then

I've stopped on Emerald, altough I got quite far on Pearl but I don't remember anything

So what's the consensus on Pokemon theses days, where do I start? HG/SS since its a remake of something I know, or something completely new?
>>
You'll probably enjoy both X/Y and ORAS. If you don't have a 3DS then yeah just play HG/SS.
>>
>>25648158
What about B/W 1 and 2? Are they any good?
>>
>>25648665
BW2 was spectacular, has a very lengthy postgame. X/Y and ORAS were extremely fun to play, but on /vp/ it's trending to call it the worst gen ever. X/Y gives you the running shoes right away and the roller skates almost right away, so you'll be breezing through everything. ORAS has the DexNav, which you'll probably lose a good 10-15 hours to. It's great. Also, comfiest pokémon ever.

I personally don't really like HG/SS because of how barren Kanto is, but on this board people love it.
>>
>>25648665
Yes but B/W will probably feel a little alien to you because you can only obtain gen V Pokemon iirc. And B2/W2, while having a lot of older gen Pokemon available, they're still sequels to B/W. But if you don't care about the story and all that then you should just get B2/W2.
>>
>>25648692
>>25648718

Thanks, I guess I'll give those ago, HG/SS is pretty much like the original it seems
>>
>>25648101

>So what's the consensus on Pokemon theses days

Play whatever game you like the most. If you're for completely the pokedex, get the latest games.
>>
>>25648745
Gee my question is more like what to play next, I don't know what I like the most right now, and I really don't want a replay of the old games

Also is B/W2 a direct sequel or can I skip B/W1 ?
>>
>>25648101
Start at Pokemonshowdown.com
>>
>>25648761
2 kind of just follows from B/W. It makes more sense if you play them both but you don't necessarily have to.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.