[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gen I: 151 >Gen II: 100 >Gen III: 135 >Gen IV: 107
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 200x164) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 200x164
>Gen I: 151
>Gen II: 100
>Gen III: 135
>Gen IV: 107
>Gen V: 156
>Gen VI: 71 (48 Mega Evolutions)

How many Pokemon do you think we'll get for Gen VII? I hope they tone the megas down this time.
>>
>>25647070
I think they won't tone the Megas down but you will get more new 'mons.

Now that the Herculean task of creating 3D models for all existing Pokemon is done, they have more time to focus on new monsters. I think we'll get 100-120, at the least 80.
>>
>>25647070
>I hope they tone the megas down this time.
i assume thats a given
i mean when mega poekmon were introduced they had over 600 pokemon to look back at and say "hmmm... does this pokemon need a mega". while a couple of them still may get megas in the future, for the most part its good for now.
>>
>>25647070
51 with 100 Megas for "151" Pokemon.
>>
File: 1457740371548.png (681 KB, 482x644) Image search: [Google]
1457740371548.png
681 KB, 482x644
>mfw megas kill off cross gen evos forever
>>
>>25647070
>what is Volcanion

72, pal
>>
>>25647070
Well if Gen VI had the least new additions due to the 3d model creation for all the existing mons, then If they're using the same models, or just altering them, they should be able to add more. Yet they're also adding Mega Evolutions, so I think it'll be gen II and IV levels, rather than I and V levels.

Around 100 new mons.
>>
>>25647124
We got Sylveon, at least. But yeah, I'd be pretty fucking mad.

I'm hoping that the tone down the Megas and focus on bringing interesting designs to the game. I was a bit let down by Gen VI's abundance of fairies and overall size, but if they halved the amount of new Megas (24) and gave the other half to new Mons (96) I think it would be a nice balance.
>>
I would like they fix the eternal flying pokemon 3D models first
>>
>>25647124
I think we'll still get cross-gen evos for pokemon who even the most stat-reallocated mega would be shit, then a gen after that the evolution gets a mega.
>>
>>25647070
>>
>>25649500
You mean the static soaring models? Flapping models are fine. It would be nice to have alternate standing models for pokemon on the turn they use Roost, or are grounded by gravity or knock down.
>>
X/Y/ORAS was their attempt to get their feet wet with 3D, and Sun/Moon can be to those games what Gen V was to Gen IV. Maybe 100 at the least, 130+ max. I really want a nice mesh of new and evos/pre-evos. Megas can stay in Gen VI, though.
>>
>>25649549
Yeam I mean that. Even Pidgeot on Pokemon Stadium 2 had a ground pose, hell every flying pokemon 3D model on Stadium 2 was awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGTM4Dg6Kkc
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.