[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And the 500,000 dollar question is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>sweats
>>
>only genwun
Easy mode.
>>
>>25646883
he lost
>>
>>25646883
Well to be fair this happened in '99.

To be clear though he used his 50/50 and didn't know if Frodo or Jigglypuff wasn't a Pokemon.
>>
>"considered"

They make it sound like you could make an argument that Frodo is a pokemon but he just generally isn't considered to be one.
>>
File: frodopoke.jpg (41 KB, 373x521) Image search: [Google]
frodopoke.jpg
41 KB, 373x521
>>25647141
>>
>>25647141
He is in some circles
>>
>>25646872
Dammit, I see Frodo and I'm picturing a flightless bird with big hair
>>
>>25647172
>grass type
he's normal/steel
>>
>>25647456
It's for the broach, I think.
>>
>>25647456
>Dual typing does fuck all to cover each others weaknesses
>Goes down if someone lightly taps him with their fist

Is Frodo a shitmon?
>>
>>25647456
Bro, he's normal/ground. His evo is ground/steel.
>>
>>25646872
>uses 50/50
>still has no idea
>just gives up instead of at least guessing
W-why? I even get why he didn't know. i mean Lord of the rings weren't movies yet and pokemon was still new and only a thing for ten year olds. Like any adult he knew about pikachu and nothing more. He was probably hoping pikachu to be included in the 50/50 standoff, but still: Literally why?
>>
>>25647638
Probably because if he got it wrong he would win $32,000, whereas if he gave up he gets $250,000.
>>
>>25647456
He's Grass/Fairy with Wonder Guard.
>>
>>25647511
have seen LotR? yeah, frodo cant do anything without a party to back him up.
>>
/r/ing the "First Pokemon" millionaire question
>>
I remember 1v100 on 360 years ago had a question that was like
"Who was the main villain of Super Mario RPG"

Like 98% of the players got it wrong, one of the answer choices was Bowser. So I guess everyone picked that. Im sure another 1% just got lucky.

I was more surprised a question about Mario even showed up.
>>
I remember my dad yelling for me to come see this and thinking it was crazy that the guy didn't know.
>>
>>25647664
Ah...
>>
>>25648402
>plebians not knowing about based Smithy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.