[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is this faggot so fucking stupid? he also said he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: versoopyspy.png (263 KB, 874x633) Image search: [Google]
versoopyspy.png
263 KB, 874x633
why is this faggot so fucking stupid?

he also said he's getting Moon version
>>
Fuck this ew time to become a sunfag then
>>
>>25646074

It's a mystery to all of us.
>>
what the fuck
>>
He doesn't need to believe anything just needs to clickbait.
You're the stupid one for believing people are required to believe anything they say
>>
>>25646074
>he picked selena over soleil
Absolutely garbage taste
>>
idk how you got 31 seconds into that video
cant stand that fucking fruit
>>
>>25646074
I actually like him
>>
He made a 6 minute video about that? I fucking hate pokemon youtube channels.
>>
>>25646074
fucking gross furry fag, he actually wears a collar on his vids
>>
>>25646074
Because thats you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j66iTa1fFhs
He is so fucking stupid
>impossible types
>finds the defining features of one type and debunks it that way, not even trying to think the other way around
>>
>>25647030
>when you look at a lot of ice types they're glass cannons - high special attack, high speed, but low defenses

I fucking wish most ice types were like that.
>>
>>25646340
>defending him
he needs flame for this unless you want everybody to make a video at every "leak" without evidence more so than they already do because we give them passes for their lack of research
>>
If that's true we need to wait till the last day of 2016. it's almost a year wait.
>>
>>25647155
>defending him
? You're retarded.
>>
>>25646074
Ofc he is getting tge Moon version he s a fucking furry
>>
File: How.jpg (94 KB, 876x367) Image search: [Google]
How.jpg
94 KB, 876x367
Never forget.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q-9ABH-YIY
NEVER FORGET!
>>
amazon does this with games that dont have a release date yet. It's just a placeholder.
>>
>>25647426
We know he makes his own threads here, to bring publicity to his channel, we go there to bash him,. he gets more views for his clickbait/retarded videos.
>>
>picking moon over sun

Absolute shit taste confirmed.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 399x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 399x464
>>25646074
>that profile pic
>>
File: eU9f501c.jpg (18 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
eU9f501c.jpg
18 KB, 240x240
>>25648252
>not knowing verlisify
these are the neo-newfags
>>
>>25647261
yeah, that's what I said. If you think Veralsify is doesn't believe these leaks might be legit when he believes he's a cherry red dog and that 98% of his "OP Broken PU to Uber" loadouts work then I don't know what else to say
>>
>>25646074
If he's getting Moon, then he can't be as bad as /vp/ makes him out to be.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.