[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is her signature Pokemon Garchomp and not Lucario?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
Why is her signature Pokemon Garchomp and not Lucario?
>>
File: Thick tail.png (325 KB, 960x896) Image search: [Google]
Thick tail.png
325 KB, 960x896
Garchomp is cuter
>>
>>25642722
We already have a trainer with Luke as his signature, but none of them have Garchomp.
>>
Lucario was already Fedora-kun's signature mon
>>
File: sh.png (10 KB, 407x416) Image search: [Google]
sh.png
10 KB, 407x416
>>25642756

>Luke
>>
>>25642722
Maylene and Riley already had it as there Ace

Psuedos are fitting for champions ace
Lance steven
>>
Lucario a shit that's why
>>
>>25642810
And Diantha, even though nobody likes Goodra
>>
>>25642722
Her Garchomp is her best friend.
>>
>>25642830

wasn't her ace gardevoir for no fucking reason?
>>
>>25643060
It makes perfect sense. Pretty frilly white shit was basically all the characterization she got.
>>
>>25643260

Steven's ace was Metagross, Wallace's was Milotic, Cynthia's was Garchomp, Alder's was Volcarona, and Iris' was Haxorus. It's the first time since GSC days that a champ had an ace that wasn't from their gen.
>>
>>25642756
Maylene and Riley "Luke". Then Korrina 2 gens later.

There are too many goddamn Lucario trainers.
>>
>>25643332
Well it did Mega
>>
>>25643332
They should have made some gen 6 megas if they were so dead-set on making her ace something that could mega evolve.
>>
Because Lucario sucks
>>
Auradogs are for chumps.
>>
>>25642756
>Luke
Jesus christ
>>
>>25643806
Wasn't the entire point of megas to give buffs to shitmons? Why introduce megas to new pokemon when you can just make them not-sit from the start?
>>
>>25642722
Garchomp, especially gen 4 chomp was fucking op as fuck and her hardest pokemon to kill.
>>
>>25643971
>garchomp
>ttar
>blaziken
>gengar
>mewtwo
>shitmons

Brother, stop. You're only hurting yourself.
>>
>>25643971
i figured but look at delphox and chestnaut and even the only decent starter is already getting a mega.
>>
Why was she so hard compared to every other Champion?
>>
>>25644042
yeah, it was pretty dumb/pointless to give those pokemon megas. but for the most part megas made shitmons shine
>>
>>25644099
good pokemon. garchomp being the main one.
>>
Lucario sucks
>>
>>25642722
She was supposed to be REALLY FUCKING GOOD and Garchomp pretty much epitomized REALLY FUCKING GOOD at the time
>>
>>25642722
She's even got Lucario's head thingies as an accessory. But Garchomp is Garchomp.
>>
>>25642722
Also her hair things have a golden ring very much like Umbreon.

She should have had an Umbreon.
>>
>play Diamond for the first time
>winging it
>finally get to Cynthia
>release the garchomp.gif
>anus gets gaped
>rinse and repeat several times
>stop playing
>never forgot that bitch Cynthia and her Garchomp
>finish game few years later
>acquire Gible of my own and start getting into statsfaggotry

Thanks for reading my blog, but yeah I always associated her with Garchomp more than anything else.
>>
File: 1362049529262.png (24 KB, 111x85) Image search: [Google]
1362049529262.png
24 KB, 111x85
>>25646753
>skipped DP
>heard horror stories about her garchomp
>get platinum, incoming champ fight in the back of my mind constantly
>get to her
>my ace is glaceon
>manage to outspeed and OHKO it on even leveling
>mfw
>>
File: le cucker face.png (179 KB, 374x475) Image search: [Google]
le cucker face.png
179 KB, 374x475
>get to Cynthia
>garchomp analrapes my infernape
>dialga, roar of time
>1 hit KO
>sexually violate rest of team
>mfw
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.