[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magic is lazy explanation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Magic is lazy explanation.jpg (55 KB, 651x500) Image search: [Google]
Magic is lazy explanation.jpg
55 KB, 651x500
Magic is lazy explanation, plus.
You lack imagination about Pokémon Breeding....
>>
>>25642655

Bully this nerd.
>>
>>25642669
Skitty use assist.
Then Skitty use transform.
Skitty transform into a female Wailord.
Then, They mate.
Boom! Skitty lay a Egg...
>>
>>25642655
big fat cat vag
>>
Wailord has a small enough willy to fit in skitty obviously
>>
>>25642655
TINY
WHALE
DICKS
>>
>>25642857
Yes.
>>
>>25642893
Yes.
>>
>>25642896
Yeah.
>>
>>25642688
Can a pokemon use transform via assist?
>>
>>25642655
>Female Wailord
>Male Skitty just walks right in
>>
>>25642655
Maybe day care centers create the offspring by taking DNA and gametes from both parent pokemon and injecting it into an egg-like capsule. That's how pokemon with vastly different biology can still breed. It's also an explanation for why all pokemon "eggs" look the same.
>>
>>25643013
Yes.
>>
>>25643159
The Eggs design was inspired by Yoshi Eggs.
Each Pokémon have It's own unique Egg design.
>>
>>25643159
No. Each Pokémon breed with another Pokémon in unique ways.
Female Pokémon lay the Eggs.
>>
>>25643159
Two Voltorbs generates each other then one of them, lay a Egg.
>>
>>25643027
>>
>>25642655
Pokemon breed like fish. Females lay eggs and then the males shoot spunk on them. That's why whatever the female is the baby will be the same.
>>
>>25644152
My..my God..
>>
File: headcanon.jpg (126 KB, 643x318) Image search: [Google]
headcanon.jpg
126 KB, 643x318
>>25644152
>>
>>25644152
Make sense.
>>
>>25642655
Pokemon aren't made of the same type of matter as humans. They're made of Poke-matter. This allows them to do things that are conventionally impossible, such as be safely converted into energy for storage in balls or PC boxes, skirt death with alarming frequency, and shoot hundreds of gallons of water from their bodies at a time.

Magic isn't a lazy excuse, just not a specific enough excuse.
>>
File: Bill_fusion_with_Clefairy.png (3 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
Bill_fusion_with_Clefairy.png
3 KB, 240x160
>>25644339
They are made of the same matter.
Bill fuse with a Pokémon in His lab.
>>
>>25644339
>be safely converted into energy for storage in balls or PC boxes
That's the result of science, not necessarily anything to do with the nature of Pokémon. The power of technology just blows me away!
>>
>>25644339
Pokemon are made from the same matter as humans. The series presents pokemon as just forces of nature
>>
>>25644388
>>25644416
>>25644422
It's just my theory, but none of these actually disprove it. Maybe Bill was only able to fuse because of how mutable Poke-matter is? Maybe all pokescience is based on Poke-matter, but fundamental lack of scientific understanding in the field means it's still up for debate among pokemon professors? Maybe Pokemon are from a different dimension entirely?

There's a lot about the nature of pokemon that is purposefully left unexplained. I think the fact that there can be this aspect of mystery at all is a credit to the idea that pokemon are strange and somewhat mystical entities who's true origins may never be known.

It's just a fan theory. I would never try to push it as fact. If you see anyone else with this theory do that, it's not me.
>>
>>25644532
this. i like the mystical, mysterious, weird aspects of pokemon and i think in sitting there and trying to explain them (or getting assblasted over them not being explained) ruins the fun a little. we know what happens when pokemon breed, but its left up to imagination, just like a lot of things, and i think thats totally fine.
>>
>>25644532
Pokémon are Extraterrestrials.
>>
>>25644613
Humans and Pokémon were once one and the same, so I conclude that your methods are the wackest.
>>
>>25644635
>Pokémon are Extraterrestrials.
>>25644613 #
>Humans and Pokémon were once one and the same

Humans are extraterrestrials. The only native lifeform is pokerus, and it wants the planet back.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.