[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 5 seconds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1429430236059.png (157 KB, 1708x952) Image search: [Google]
1429430236059.png
157 KB, 1708x952
These are all the Ground type moves.
Notice something? That's right!
There's a lack of Ground moves, come up with one.
I'll start:
Aftershock: Does damage for up to 5 turns after its initial use, does less damage every turn, hits mulitple targets, aftershocks damage decrease reset when used in combination with Earthquake

Could be an ability but meh
>>
>>25640389
Ability
>Metamorphise

As the Pokémon takes damage, it becomes faster and harder hitting, with a 50% chance of losing physical defense
>>
>>25640389
mudslide
ground type avalanche
>>
>>25640389
Bury.
Opponent is immobilized temporally (It can free itself with dig) and takes more damage from ground type moves during this period.
>>
Terra Jet
you know you want it
>>
>>25640389
>the only Beautiful ground moves are Zygarde's siganture moves
Zygarde is gorgeous.
>>
>>25640389
It's hard to think up special ground moves.
No need for more physical ones when earthquake is already the perfect move. 100BP with 100Acc and no drawbacks is something most types can barely dream of.
>>
Glass Cannon
50 BP

Fires a hunk of natural glass at the opponent, which shatters on contact. The shards scatter on both sides of the fields, acting as two layers of Spikes.
>>
Seismic Wave
>Ground-type Future Sight, except it doesn't ignore immunity

Landslide
>Spikes, stealth rocks, etc ground-based hazards are shifted from the user's side to the target's

Tremor
>For the next 2 to 5 turns, there's a 30% chance any grounded pokemon will be paralyzed that turn
>>
Sinkhole
>Entry hazard. Pokemon switching in to a sinkhole are unable to move for a turn and cannot be switched out.
>>
>>25640599
Make it last for only turn and it's legit.
>>
Quills: For the next 5 turns any pokemon that makes contact with the user takes damage.

Wallow: Raises the user's Defense and Special Defense greatly, but can no longer flee or switch out.

Loam: The user recovers HP based on the environment and the weather
>>
>>25640389
>Thousand Waves
Will anyone even run this? Seems hard to take advantage of

>>25640551
Landslide looks nice
>>
>>25640878
An almost Earthquake that traps shit while the mon is in the field? Seems pretty good to me.
>>
>>25640878
>Will anyone even run this? Seems hard to take advantage of
I prefer variety over usefulness.
>>
>>25640389
What is the point of Land's Wrath?
>>
>>25641349
It serves the same purpose as Hyper Voice, just as a physical non-sound Ground move
>>
>>25641349
It's a doubles/triples move. The advantage it has over earthquake is that it'll hit all the adjacent Pokemon but not the ones on your own side.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.