[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Pokémon Go be canon to the main saga or a pararell universe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: noooo.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
noooo.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
Will Pokémon Go be canon to the main saga or a pararell universe?
>>
who the fuck cares

the developers probably don't even think about this autistic crap
>>
>>25640120
Well, I care. I only play Pokémon for the story and (human) characters.
>>
Thank you for this thread. I've been wondering if anyone was even looking forward to this. That being said, I'm super hype. I'm kind of a normie now, so it will be nice to play Pokemon with friends again. This for sure has a more passive feel to it
>>
>>25640155
DID YOU NOT FUCKING READ THE TITLE JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF AUTISTIC
>>
>>25640113
I'd appreciate it if this game would have some sort of connection to the main games. Even for just small bonuses given between games, like extra potions or money.
>>
File: Gay.jpg (18 KB, 440x493) Image search: [Google]
Gay.jpg
18 KB, 440x493
>>25640155
I only play Pokémon for the story and (human) characters.
>>
>>25640155
But WE are the characters.
>>
>>25642262
SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON YOUR AN AUTIST ALSO
>>
>>25642410
you need to use grammar
do you mean
"SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH, WHAT ABOUT POKEMON DUNGEON? YOUR ARE ALSO AUTISTIC."
>>
The real world is non-canon, obviously.
>>
>>25642442
I don't think he did because you both said some really dumb shit.
>>
File: 120px-SP4_Salvatore.png (26 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
120px-SP4_Salvatore.png
26 KB, 120x120
>>25640155
>Well, I care. I only play Pokémon for the story and (human) characters.

How can anyone do that...
The story is the same boring crap every time and outside of gen V maybe, all the characters are all really boring whatever characters that don't do anything.

Don't tell me you're one of those people that thing the silent protagonists have personalities and "canon starters"
>>
>>25640113
spin-off Pokémon video Game series.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.