[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any glitch besides Fly/Teleport Missingno in Yellow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Is there any glitch besides Fly/Teleport Missingno in Yellow to make cash?

Rather not mess up the hall of fame but want money for Celadon slots.
>>
>>25639842
I too want to know.
>>
>>25639842
google
>>
>>25639842
When you get fly and surf you can do the item duplication glitch.
>duplicate 99 of almost any tm
>???
>profit
>>
This is unrelated to the question, but why did they add anti-aliasing when enlarging the screen to make it fit the 3DS? Why not just make it so the pixels were still jagged like it is in the GB's original resolution?

It does that too with DS games on the 3DS and it pisses me off. It makes the games look blurry and horrible.
>>
>>25641212
>use the old man at V>>25641224
iridian look up the glitch OP
>>
>>25641224
Sorry just wanted to say you can get the original resolution if you hold start when you launch the game.
>>
Maybe the super glitch

https://youtu.be/s3yKOzcs10E
>>
>>25641239
I do that, and while I like the Gameboy border that shows up, it'd be great if i could play it on the whole screen but have it not be blurry.

The reason I brought this up is because of the OP image with the game at full size, but I'll stop hijacking the thread.
>>
Can I use the replicate item glitch more than once?

I never did it back in the day.
>>
>>25641340
yes, you can use it unlimited times

all it does is add 128 to your 6th item when you encounter missingno
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.