[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lysandre did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Lysandre did nothing wrong
>>
>>25639394
agreed
he the best
>>
>>25639394
The only thing he did wrong was wear this weird machinery. I mean what the hell was that about?
>>
>>25639428

He's probably into some freaky shit.
>>
>>25639394
>Lysandre did nothing wrong
>Freak out and basically suicided when his plans were ruined
>Ripped people off by charging 5 million dollars in order to join Team Flare
>Not enough security, allowing protag to get to what was powering the ultimate weapon
>>
>>25639428
What if it's a Snag Machine from the Colosseum series?
>>
File: XY_Essentia.png (40 KB, 143x218) Image search: [Google]
XY_Essentia.png
40 KB, 143x218
>>25639494

Close.

>2. Poke Ball Jack
>A hacking cable on the neck piece allows the wearer to upload a computer virus to Poke Balls and override their systems. This provides access to control the Pokemon. The virus also magnifies the Pokemon's power.
>>
>>25639394
He did only one thing wrong and that was accepted the greedy and rich into his ranks.

Everything he spoke about was true though.
>>
>>25639428
It was already said it was a device to drain the legendary pokemon's energy.

I wonder if he was planning to turn on his greedy underlings. Because the members of Team Flare didn't match up with his ideals. What if he was using thier greed so they can carry out his biddings promising them everything just so he can eliminate them too.
>>
>>25639473
>Freak out and basically suicided when his plans were ruined
Might as well. He attempted to destroy the world. He wasn't going to last long anyway.
>Ripped people off by charging 5 million dollars in order to join Team Flare
Give you that.
>Not enough security, allowing protag to get to what was powering the ultimate weapon
Technically the protagonist would have never got in if Shauna didn't pull out Clemont's Puzzle Dues Ex Machina.
>>
>>25639815

>It was already said it was a device to drain the legendary pokemon's energy.

Bulbapedia fanfiction.

Here's Lysandre's actual quote and the implication it was a pseudo snag machine.

>"In order to do that, I need to reclaim the Legendary Pokémon's power and send it to that weapon once again. I'll be taking the Legendary Pokémon back now!"
>>
just finished his part in the game where he kills himself and team flare may be one of the most forgettable/boring/annoying evil teams for me. As a character lysandre was pretty cool but just everything about them was a drag and uninteresting
>>
File: tumblr_nuuycr7SRY1tks5fgo1_1280.png (254 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuuycr7SRY1tks5fgo1_1280.png
254 KB, 750x1000
>>
>>25639394
Clemont should have faced him
>>
>>25640085
>fucked him
>>
File: 1380827782634.png (721 KB, 1151x1280) Image search: [Google]
1380827782634.png
721 KB, 1151x1280
They should have had more personality.
>>
>>25640175
These redesigns are pretty fucking great
>>
>>25639394
He gave his grunts crappy designs.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.