[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did /vp/ sink this low?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: edgetards.jpg (19 KB, 720x537) Image search: [Google]
edgetards.jpg
19 KB, 720x537
How did /vp/ sink this low?
>>
>>25638810

When /b/ decided it liked Pokemon and cunts that think jokes about people's deaths are totally funny.
>>
>>25639133
Sounds like you don't belong here.
>>
>>25638810
What are you talking about? This place has always been like that. And they say they want discussion.

Here's your faggot.
>>
>>25638810
people kept breaking the first two rules.
>>
>>25638810
It's a board dedicated to E rated games that tries to tell you that the pokémon you capture are you're friends and actually want to be captured.
Of course they're going to spout the edgy word at any given chance.
>>
>>25639216
But people don't care about rule 3 EXCEPT for furries. Everything else is ignored totally.
>>
>>25639282
god damned children
children everywhere
>>
>>25639282
Furries are largely ignored by mods too. Its just that people are more cool with flaming, racism, and off-topic shit.

>>25638810
This entire board is filled to the brim with people who call anything remotely dark or grim edgy, people who care more about the design of a Pokemon than its usefulness, and people who solely stick to Pokemon because nothing else reminds them of their childhood, along with the natural flood of furries and autistic children that think 4chan likes and accepts them. All while, of course, pretending to be a fit, social, sexually active, and tall, if that 'become-a-pokemon' thread is any indication.

Its literally the definition of manchildren and people who have this teletubbies view of the world, only breaking that when it's convenient for them. Honestly, if it's taken you that long to notice this, you're pretty stupid yourself.
>>
The last game sucked hard and we know nothing about what's coming up. I'm also a furry so deal with it.
>>
>>25639716
>I'm also a furry so deal with it
Kill yourself
>>
>>25639696
Are you speaking of beyond the facade? Because there's a lot there that people will openly bash.
>>
>>25639785
Are you talking about general attitudes towards furries and the like? Of course people here will bash them, but yet furry general after furry general and thread continue popping up. In any case, it does really feel like only a minority really do dislike shitposting, but I'd expect nothing less, really.
>>
>>25638810
>How did /vp/ sink this low?
Pokemon Sage
Magnemite trades
>>
At least there's been attempts to undermine the shitposting, but they cannot succeed. It's a pity, I'd love to be able to speak only, but for now, I can only do so to spite them.
>>
When shitty meta threads became the norm
>>
Normie infestation.

If it's remotely controversial, they call it edgy.

If it has any thought or emotion put into it, they call it autistic.

Such is the life of a cucked retard.
>>
>>25639906
The anti troll force?
They're just a bunch of plebs that hate fun.
>>
>>25640426
Nah, I know that's a flat out lie. Anyone that tells you things like that is only parroting what they see as an injustice for attention.
>>
File: 1360106961178.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1360106961178.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
>>25639849
>>
Reddit invasion plus Gen 6 being shit
>>
File: le fanny pokemonnns.jpg (31 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
le fanny pokemonnns.jpg
31 KB, 600x338
this is ridiculous lmao
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.