[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say that Sun 'n' Moon drops the concept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 360px-Koopakartoonactor.jpg (12 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
360px-Koopakartoonactor.jpg
12 KB, 360x270
Let's say that Sun 'n' Moon drops the concept of evil teams from the main story. What type of story would you want in its place, anons?

I think it'd be kind of cool to have some sort of natural disaster figure into the plot. Like maybe a volcano is about to erupt and you either have to work with the Pokemon professor to somehow stop it or help evacuate everyone in the area.
>>
Instead of the evil team using the legendary pokemon's power to cause havoc, the legendary pokemon causes havoc of its own volition. Like instead of a town being frozen over by a scientist using a laser created from an ice dragon, the town freezes over because the ice dragon just went fucking nuts and shot the place up.
>>
Probably not in sun and moon, but i think it'd be cool if new pokemon appearing out of nowhere was an in universe problem. Like the reason professors send kids out into the wilderness each year is to monitor these new monsters and figure out what they can do. The plot consists of a professor discovering an epicenter where new species are appearing from. The player is tasked with reaching the epicenter, strengthening their own pokemon as the wild pokemon closer to the epicenter become more powerful. Within the center is this version's legendary, sleeping within what looks suspiciously like an impact crater...
>>
>>25638045
This is an awesome idea and I can see why Game Freak wouldn't touch it in a million years.
>>
>>25638045
yep this idea seems good enough that GF would never use it
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.