[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"It All Comes Together"/Sun and Moon Speculation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: pokemon.jpg (208 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.jpg
208 KB, 1920x1080
We need more Sun/Moon speculation up in here.

>Game starts in South Kalos
>South Kalos is, like the south of France, a popular tourist destination.
>There are Hawaii-inspired elements to emphasise the difference between the cold North Kalos and the hot and humid South Kalos.
>Every Pokemon not available in XY is spread between 3 new Pokedexes:
>The Central Kalos Pokedex has been increased to include Sewaddle, Shinx etc
>Tropic Kalos: Jungle-like areas, dry planes - Donphan, Aipom, Venonat
>Urban Kalos: touristy towns, beaches, voodoo, fortune tellers etc - Clefary, Duskull, Elgyem
>After your 7th badge some shit goes down messing up the ecosystem.
>You get the train to Couriway Town and get the mountain dex.
>You go to Anistar City where Olympia is like fuuuuuuck
>You go back to Terminus Cave to find Zygarde and get its Complete Forme to save the day or whatever.
>After getting your 8th badge (haven't decided if it's Wulfric or in South Kalos yet) you return to the North Kalos Pokemon league. Malva is replaced by a Dark-type member.
>You are free to explore the rest of North Kalos afterwards, collecting more badges and can beat the elite 4 once again.

Post your ideas/theories.
>>
>>25634502

You almost had me.
>>
File: 1457393998228.jpg (24 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
1457393998228.jpg
24 KB, 500x321
>>25634512
not OP but i fail to understand the overall aversion to this idea — every anon so keen to believe we're in an entirely detached region and Kalos has been left behind for good.

is this attitude actually a defense mechanism? spreading the belief XY has ben left hanging, so if/when we do return it's for a much bigger dose of hype and feels?
>>
They can claim making the best version of pokemon all they want, but they will never achieve it until they change the premise entirely and fix how evos work. Until then, none of us should be here.
>>
File: 686544312.png (365 KB, 479x794) Image search: [Google]
686544312.png
365 KB, 479x794
>>25634531

No, I think most people expect Kalos to involved in some way, especially with Zygarde's new form. It's starting off the new generation in the same region as the previous one that sounds stupid.
>>
>>25634556
B2W2 did that.

>b-but it wasn't a new generation!!!!!
Generations don't exist in that sense. You can only make these groups because Game Freak never broke a specific pattern, but considering they've been breaking them for a while now it might just as well happen for all we know.
>>
>South Kalos is, like the south of France, a popular tourist destination.
>No new pokemon except for the starters. Overall, South Kalos feels more like Italy than France.
>Just after you get your first badge some Hoopa fuckery happens and the Azoth Kingdom gets teleported to the coast of South Kalos.
>Azoth Kingdom is full of new Pokemon, and you, your rival and the remaining gym leaders of South Kalos go explore the new region.
>Azoth Kingdom is Hawaii-inspired and unhabited. People from all other regions make
campaments along the coast.
>The gym leaders battle you in the wild, poison leader might battle you while in a swamp, ghost leader might battle you in the ruins of a Azothian city, you get the drill.
>Lysandre is infatuated by the idea of a whole, unknown region and tries to resucitate the box legendary, causing a eternal day/night.
>Zygarde awakens and kicks his teeth in for fucking up the ecosystem of the planet.
>You get back to Kalos to face the elite four.
>After that, you're left to explore the rest of Kalos, which has changed greatly since XY
>>
>>25634502
It All Comes Together in a new Pokémon
adventure.

Nothing special...
>>
"It all comes together"

Pokemon fusion time
>>
One thing to note, is that the English announcer who talked during the Sun/Moon reveal and said "it all comes together" was also used during the Japanese direct (with subs there of course). So that really makes me believe they chose their wording carefully because it was the same for the entire world and it's probably more than just PR speak.

Also as I mentioned in a thread yesterday, I think Hoopa is gonna play a pretty big role. Hoopa can teleport things if it wants to, so it can "connect" anything it wants to. It already messed with legendaries in ORAS and it can apparently move entire islands if you believe the backpacker in XY's parfum palace. So yeah, pretty much anything goes with that guy
>>
>>25635384
shit+shit+more shit+even more shit+yet more shit+keep the shit coming=the world's biggest pile of shit
>>
File: Mechanics.jpg (58 KB, 651x500) Image search: [Google]
Mechanics.jpg
58 KB, 651x500
just the Return of Old Mechanics...
It
All Comes Together in a new Pokémon
adventure.

Nothing special...
>>
>>25634502
Sorry to say, but Kalos will not be involved in SM and Perfect Zygarde is anime exclusive.
>>
File: the second gen7 ever revealed.png (215 KB, 792x990) Image search: [Google]
the second gen7 ever revealed.png
215 KB, 792x990
I'm not making a new thread, put i need votes, so i'll post this here

Vote on what you'd like the nickname for the teased bird to be
Options in this poll: Picody, Picopeck, Twicap, Peckerino, Cressap and Barklet

http://strawpoll.me/7112031
>>
File: honies dare trust no one.png (63 KB, 770x160) Image search: [Google]
honies dare trust no one.png
63 KB, 770x160
>>25634531
Everything is a defense mechanism
>>
any speculation on starters?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.